After the Office Party

stockman35

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 6, 2005
Posts
3,530
(Open to a Female writer with good writing skills. Give your name, age and marital status.)

The Klamath Electronics Company had fared well after the 2008 downturn in the economy. In mid-2012 the company bought out a smaller firm that had two key patents for the cellphone and game-console industries and profits soared. The company was good at sharing its prosperity with the employees in the form of bonuses and promotions. It also expressed thanks to retirees with pleasant farewell dinners.
Tim had only casual contact with Howard, who was retiring at age 59, but knew the dinner party would be a good time. He had arrived alone and was at the open-bar with two other co-workers well before the room filled. He ordered a white wine knowing it would be a long night. He was 29 and still single, especially since his girlfriend had been rather "moody" in recent weeks and calls were unusually brief. She had elected to miss this party, fearing she "wouldn't know anyone."
As he stood at the bar his thoughts turned to his engineering friend who often shared the table in the company lunchroom.
 
Joyce

I sipped my wine and turned to the guy next to me, and said "Hi Tim. How's it going?"

We worked together in the engineering department, and often were at the same table at lunch, but had never socialized. At a previous company event he had met my husband so he knew I was married, but he didn't knew we had an open marriage and tonight my husband was out with one of his bimbos, and I was in the mood to play.

"Where's your girlfriend tonight>?"
 
"She's at a family birthday party for an uncle..Uncle Gerry I think."

Joyce was looking very perky, but then she always did. She was wearing a dark blue top, quite expensive looking and her hair was recently cut shorter. Tim ordered her a second glass of wine before the bar got busy. Several of the tables were filling-up. As he turned to give her the glass, several others crowded in and he pulled Joyce gently by her shoulder to his side to avoid being jostled.

"It's like these people can't resist free booze."

Just then, Howard walked by with his wife and they chatted briefly to wish him a great retirement. He was sitting at a head-table with several of the senior management team.

"You and I should get a table where we can hear the speeches?" Joyce smiled and nodded he approval of the idea. Before leaving the bar, Tim ordered two more white wines. The table was just back of the second row and they shared it with two couples.
 
Joyce

He led me to a table where we sat with two other couples, the coworkers I barely knew and didn't know their spouses at all. Id a lot rather that he took me somewhere else, but free drinks are free drinks. Id already had a couple, and then he ordered me another and got two more for us and took them to the table.

We listened to the speeches and finally they handed him his cheap watch and wished him a happy retirement. I was half asleep when Tim told me Id had too much to drink to drive home, and offered to get me home safely.

that perked me up, as the other two couples had left and we were alone, with the party deteriorating rapidly.

I looked him in the eye and asked him what he had in mind, and asked "Your place or mine?"
 
The dinner was very good, Smith's has long one of the best steak houses in the area. They had many laughs which is exactly what the evening was intend to be and Howard was very impressed with his send off. The waitress had brought out the food promptly and even more importantly had taken away the empty glasses, making difficult to keep tract of number of drinks everyone had consumed. Joyce had somehow had one more wine. As she was finishing the last of her wine, Tim snuck a quick peek at her chest and the way it was pressing against the fabric of her top. She was older, perhaps by five years, but she always had that youthful appearance and was so much fun to be with, that he had spent the evening having fun for the first time in weeks!

"We better head for parking lot. When we get outside, pretend to be walking to your car and let me pull around to the far side, that way no one will see us leaving together. You agree...."

Joyce nodded surprisingly quick and walked perfectly straight toward the door, even waving to friends. She walked down the steps and headed to the right, while Tim walked to the left. There were several groups on the walkway and in the lot getting into cars.

Tim started his car and drove to the blind side of the lot. As he slowed, Joyce appeared from behind some low shrubs, opened the door and stepped into his car. She was in fine shape and it seemed as if she wasn't intoxicated.

"It's only 10:15 and I can get us some coffee and then drop you at...."

"Let's go to your house and get coffee."

"Sure, ahhh, will your husband be expecting you at anytime?"

"He's out of town. The kids are at my mother's for the night."

Tim drove extra carefully. His place was eight miles away, but it was an easy drive on a two lane road that would not be patrolled. He pulled into the garage which led directly into the house. Once inside he could begin to see that the drinks had indeed had an effect on Joyce. He quickly reminded himself that he needed to keep Joyce as a friend.
 
Joyce

Here I was in his kitchen. He had enticed me with an offer for coffee, but on arrival poured me another glass of chardonnay. He seemed hesitant. Perhaps he was afraid to get involved with a married woman, especially one with whom he worked, although we were at the same level in the firm.

With my eyes on him, my thought was to ask him what he was waiting for, but I didn't say it. I just reached up and started to unbutton my blouse.

Quietly, I said I was here for the night unless he wanted me to leave.

I had told him my husband was out of town. That was true. He was out by the airport in a motel sleeping with his concubine. Neither of us were cheating. It was all with full permission and approval, although when we kissed goodbye earlier I had no idea whom I might end up with, even if I'd had to go out and walk the street until some dude picked me up.
 
Tim showed Joyce the way inside, turning on lights as he went. He was sure that if she had a coffee he could drive her to her house. Once inside, she leaned against the counter looking at the cabinets before opening one and taking out two one glasses!

"One for the road?"

Tim smiled and pulled a box wine of red from the refrigerator. Carefully he poured a half glass in each. He set the box on the counter and then stepped close to Joyce. So close, that he could gather a hint of her perfume. His fingers touched each side of her cheek as whispered.

"You really like to party."

She had a sly smile. Her fingers reached to touch his shoulder to pull him closer. It was all instinct as he moved forward and kissed her. She did not shy away. Her fingers pulled on his shoulder to keep him close. The kiss lingered.

Tim stepped back expecting there would be problems. Instead he watched as Joyce unbuttoned her top all the way down! She allowed it to toss freely. Her light blue bra was plainly displayed with the fabric tautly stretched.

It was the booze yet Tim wanted it. Joyce was making it obvious that she wanted him to proceed. She was looking at his eyes enjoying his reaction. With so much at stake Tim was carefully considering his next move. He moved to lean against the counter before pulling Joyce into his arms securely and enjoying a second kiss. She was almost his height and they fit together nicely. She was so warm, so intent on taking his kiss, that his body began to react.

Tim's fingers pawed under her top and circled around to her back. She gave a low murmur to suggest she was willing to go further. He kissed her deeper, using his tongue to feather over her teeth. Still, she wasn't backing off. His fingers found the clasp on her bra and unhooked it. It bounced lightly forward, indicating that her breasts were free.

"Mmmm..you taste so good."
 
Joyce

I gasped "I love your tongue", and kissed him back.

Unable to resist, then I asked him what else he had to feed me and reached down and cupped his crotch, feeling his hardened cock.

My blouse and bra fell to the floor. I was naked to the waist.

I couldn't leave my husband and kids, but I was his woman, but wondered what his girlfriend might think.
 
They were in Tim's kitchen and the lights were on, meaning it wasn't too late. Joyce was married and had a family yet appeared to be content to allow him to take liberties with her body. Being that they had been together all evening, Tim decide to let things go on a bit longer. He stepped back as Joyce moved her arms just so to allow her $80 top and bra to fall carelessly to the floor.

"MMmmmmmm..."

It was a boyish remark, but all he could say as he had a straight-on view of her perfect chest. They were clearly in the class of being "hangers." Joyce took a sip of her wine. There was no reason for Tim to be coy. He stepped close and felt her breast. It was only a momentary feel. He then moved to the clasp of her skirt. It took a few moves, but it came lose and had plenty of slack. Enough for Joyce to step out of it and her shoes at the same time. He carefully laid the skirt on his table. As he turned, Joyce was pulling his belt loose and unzipping his Chinos. This was the moment!

"I know about your family and your husband. But I can keep this a secret if you can?"

Joyce's fingers kept moving and as his trousers sunk, she deftly pulled his grey underwear down to his knees. His rod was hard! Joyce went to a squatting position and just looked at his shaft as her fingers curled around. Slowly she moved her circled fingers back and forth. The moment lingered. As his heat rose, Joyce took him into her warm mouth! She made those audible moans to tease him. Tim was rock hard.
 
Joyce

He stepped back and just looked at me. Somehow I guess I didn't look the same as I do at work. Maybe it was because my naked breasts poked at him, but his eyes were glued on them until he reached out and tweaked my nipple.

A jolt of electricity struck me as it always does when a new man touches me, but when he unclasped my skirt and it fell to the floor, he must have been shocked to see I was wearing no panties. Now stepping out of my shoes, I was completely naked as I dropped to my knees, opened and pulled down his pants and his underwear, to find a nice cock pointed at me.

"What a beautiful cock", I said and took him deeply into my mouth. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, but not just yet. A few sucks and licks while I fondled his balls and told him to take me to his bed
 
Tim felt the first touch of her lips followed by the probing thrusts of her tongue. Within seconds she was searching for his tiny slit in the head of his shaft. She was skillful at using her hand, which added to his pleasure. Joyce kept her balance as he lightly began thrusting. She was so much better at this than Erica. Erica wasn't inclined to give oral as she was too afraid that she might get an unexpected "shower."

"You are sooo good to me Joyce. Take that cock...yes, get it big."

Tim wasn't even sure about starting the dirty talk. Everything was so unexpected. He wondered about her panties and when she had managed to remove them. Or, had she perhaps had this as her plan all along? He wanted her! Tim reached down and held her head, pulling it in then pressing her backward in quick succession. This was about as much as he could take. He wanted very much to let her finish, but this was their first time together and he knew he had to make an impression.

"Yes, now let's go to my room so I can get you ready."

He pulled her up and kissed her. Tim tasted her lips that seconds earlier had engulfed his cock. She was smiling as proud of her efforts. As she turned he saw her naked ass for the first time. It stirred him mightily. He guided her to the big bedroom at the far end of the house. Tim turned on a lamp, giving her a glimpse of the room, where she could see the king-size bed with the green bedspread.

As Joyce laid on her back, Tim saw her pubic hair, neatly trimmed but more than he was used to seeing. Joyce extended her legs, giving him plenty of room, but he would lick her later. First thing he wanted was to feel her womanhood. He moved in to kiss her laying on top of her swollen nipples, as his hungry cock began pressing against her mound, searching, searching, then finding her opening! He surge forward, pressing for more. Joyce's pussy was immediately stretched.

Any thought of this evening ending with just drinking, or just oral, was quickly dashed. Joyce groaned as she took him.

"Ohhh, yes, OOohh ...fuck me Joyce"

Tim's knees forced her legs wider giving him better access. The mattress was very firm giving her no respite. He had her! Joyce was taking him.

It was his turn to give her pleasure. He slipped to gather her nipple in his mouth.
 
Joyce

This was just what I wanted. The thrill of a new man with new technique was always fun, but Id had my eye on him for a long time and now it was coming true.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me and make me your woman. I want to be your lover."

Tonight was Friday night. This was going to be quite a weekend.
 
Tim had never heard her ever swear at the company and there had been plenty of opportunity. Just hearing her say the word made him drive deeper, pressing her pelvis into the firm mattress and increasing the friction on her puss.

"You wanted it didn't you. You wanted me to see your tits..and your pussy." Joyce twisted slightly from the pressure of his cock. He was riding her faster. Everything had been fast. In fact so fast, he had not bothered to use a condom, even though they were just feet away in the end stand. However, Joyce was surely on the pill and was a good family wife. Tim felt safe as his cock tighten.

Quickly he secured her nipple in his teeth and pulled slightly upward being careful not to harm her tenderness. He knew older woman liked knowing that their tits were still desirable. He was thinking ahead of how he wanted Joyce.
 
Joyce

This was so exciting. All I could say was "Kiss me. tell me you love me. I want to be your woman."

His cock plunged in and out of me and I was in love. I really needed this. My husband and I rarely ever made love any more. He was bored with me and now I felt like a new woman with a man pleasuring me this way, and I wanted to be the lover Tim was looking for.
 
"Really, you wouldn't mind if I took you more often than your husband?"

Talking with her, helped settle his nerves. He was on the edge, but now felt as if he was back in control. Suddenly, he felt Joyce pushing her thighs "upward" and her tunnel became very slippery. He knew what to do. He quickly held his cock in the deepest portion of her pussy. There, Joyce was throbbing against it. Her eyes were flickering. Tim knew she was in full orgasm.

He waited then began pumping slowly, almost teasing her wet pussy. He held her wrists tightly to the bed, even though she was not struggling. Then he felt his balls rubbing against her. Joyce felt it too. It was more than he could withstand.

"AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhh.....AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghh."

Joyce smiled as he filled her.

"Ooooh, yes, you are a swell lover!"

He laid there for a few moments. Then politely rolled off to one side.
 
Joyce

Now limp, he rolled off of me and we laid side by side. We kissed again and again, but in between I answered his question.

"If I didn't have two little kids I'd move in with you, but I cant ask you to take that on unless you want to. But yes, my pussy is yours whenever you want me, here in your bed or over in mine whether my husband is there or not."

"If you want me to, I'll even fuck your friends. My husband got me into swinging and fucking his friends while he fucked their wives. We both were so excited fucking other people we lost interest in each other, and now we both fuck other people, but I've found the man I want to sleep with if you will have me. Let me bring some of my stuff over here and then I will have a change of clothes and things so we can just go to work together."
 
"Ohh my word that's terrible. If you were mine I would never let other guys near you. First of all your husband is stupid to think he could ever find someone better. He doesn't deserve you."

He held her hand. She was still smiling, apparently happy that she had pleasured him. He rubbed her head gently, thinking she was going to sleep, but Joyce rolled her head onto his chest, then lower. Soon she had taken him into her mouth. His cock was still wet, but she wasn't bothered. Next she continued sucking him while gradually getting on her knees. This allowed her tits to sway underneath her and soon he was feeling the strength. Joyce was feeling it too.

"I want you to sleep here tonight..in this bed. I will find you a shirt to sleep in but I want your pussy available--agreed."

Joyce nodded her consent without losing the rhythm of her motion. Her thigh was within range and Tim reached over and caressed her ass before finding her wetness. He easily put two fingers inside her.

"I'm going to fuck hard--Ready?"
 
Joyce

"I dont want a shirt. I want us to be naked together."

Up[ on my knees, I intended to swing around into a 69, sucking his cock and lowering my pussy to his mouth. Maybe he wasn't into that, but it was time to find out. His fingers were in my very wet sloppy pussy, but as he said he was going to fuck me hard, I stopped the speech by covering his lips with my labia, hoping I would feel his tongue up in me.

I love oral sex. It is so loving and so intimate, and with a pussy full of cum, it's even better. I know - when Frank and I exchange with another couple we always eat each other's cream pies.
 
She appeared eager for Tim to do more. However, just as he was about to make move, Joyce lifted her leg straddled his face. She gave no advance warning. He was suddenly tasting her pussy. His tongue was now where moments earlier his shaft had been. Joyce groan in absolute delight. He swirled his tongue around her G-spot.

Tim moved his fingers to hold her thighs in place, then gradually moved his left hand further along to find Joyce's crevice, gradually locating her private hole and circling it with his finger. It was an indication of the plans he had for later!

His cock was getting very stiff and Joyce knew he was ready. She paused for only a moment, but it was enough. Quickly, Tim swirled her around, leaving her on her knees but gaining access to her from behind. Joyce squealed as he touched his cock to her pussy. Just the tip was inside her, but she knew she would be getting more-lots more.

"Your husband hasn't taken you twice in more than ten years--has he?"

Tim's fingers reached around to grip her breast. He was forceful. His fingers raked over her skin. He used his grip to thrust inside her warmth. She shuddered as he went deep.

"Oooh yess..FUCK ME JOYCE...ride my cock!"
 
Joyce

I laughed to myself when he asked if frank had taken me twice in the last ten years.

I answered him with the truth, telling him we have only been married for eight.

But I got the answer I wanted. His tongue in my pussy was wonderful and his finger in my ass was a delight.

Soon I knew his cock was going in there, and my tongue was going into his, but there was time. We had a lifetime to love each other.
 
The second time was just as exciting as the first. It might have been the wine that made it seem so delightful. Tim was quickly taking charge and giving her all that she could have dreamed. This was where having the firm mattress paid off, as he was able to deliver without losing balance.

Again, he felt Joyce going off and he knew it was a success. He relaxed his grip on her breast for fearing of leaving marks that may be noticed by her husband. As he did so, Tim smiled thinking that he may just keep her and not have her return home.

" AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh oh yesss"

Again, Joyce held herself steady and waited for him to finish. Tim was reluctant to pull away. He stood and assisted to her feet.

"Please stay the night."
 
"Baby, I intend to and have ever since you brought me here. You have a delightful place and I have a delightful place for your wonderful cock!"

Tomorrow I';ll go home and pack a bag and bring some stuff here so we can stay together often./
 
Tim made a quick trip to the kitchen and returned with two glasses of ice water, which will be useful in the night. He also checked the locks and turn off the lights. His bed was large enough for sure but he asked if Joyce had enough pillows. She was quite naked. He also had with him a warm wash cloth which he tucked neatly near her mound.

"There, this will help. You might want to drink some of this water. It will help out later on. I wonder if Howard had as much fun as we did?"

Soon the lights were out. Joyce spooned back against him and he took a generous grip on her breast as if holding her. She made a wonder body. Tim clearly wanted her again. His chance came somewhere in the middle of the night, after she returned from the bathroom. No sooner had she got under the sheets then Tim vaulted between her legs, pouncing like a cat, slipping his shaft against her labia until he achieved penetration then riding her until he filled her. It felt so much like breeding! Joyce couldn't say no to his conquests.

"Sleep late...."

Before falling back to sleep, Tim made a decision to drop Erica. He now knew what he needed in a partner.
 
Joyce

I woke up and had to go to the john. After I peed, I returned to the bed and then he fucked me again. I hadn't been treated like this in bed in a long time and I liked it.

I couldn't wait to see my husband and touch base with him about how his night went, but I was going to tell him the truth - that I was going to move in with Tim and he was going to have to take care of the kids himself, or move Brenda in with him.
 
It had always been a favorite of Tim's to take a girl when she returns to bed in the middle of the night. It was perhaps that she was vulnerable, perhaps cool, or just seeking reassurance that she was still desired. This was the case with Joyce. She instantly spread herself and it took only a few seconds for him to pin her to the bed with his arms and his pulsing cock! It would be a fast and useful love-making, with no conversation and only minimal kissing. He wanted Joyce's pussy to learn the ways of his cock and that it would be used to pleasure him frequently.

As he finished, Tim laid on top and left his cock in her, nearly falling back asleep. It had always been a dream of his to sleep like this. Joyce did not appear to mind. Even her nipples enjoyed his warmth. Later he slid off to his side of the bed and she gripped and held his hand as they slept. She was a fine bed partner.

In the morning, Tim was up first. He got cleaned up while Joyce stayed in bed. He found the KY and placed it on the night stand near Joyce, for later use. He went to the kitchen, started the coffee-maker and started frying some bacon.
 
Back
Top