How to make a Quick Link to a Thread in PM?

Euphonic

Really Really Experienced
For some reason ,I just can't do this. Is it because I'm on an iPad? How would I do it on a PC?
I need a flow chart on how to do this.
Thank you geek squad!

it does not matter if you are on a ipad - or computer or mobile - copy'n'paste the thread URL into the message.

check below the PM message area - if "Automatically parse links in text" is checked then the copied URL will be clickable by the reader i.e. an active link

if you want to link to an individual post - the #3 (or what ever number) top right of the message is a direct link to that post - copy that

There's also a button at the top of the message section that allows you to create a link. Just like on the reply to posts. It's a blue circle with a chain link at the bottom. That should allow you to create a link.

Thank you, I understood the directions and they worked

it does not matter if you are on a ipad - or computer or mobile - copy'n'paste the thread URL into the message.

check below the PM message area - if "Automatically parse links in text" is checked then the copied URL will be clickable by the reader i.e. an active link

if you want to link to an individual post - the #3 (or what ever number) top right of the message is a direct link to that post - copy that

Thank you.

I wish there were a Users Manual for this forum. Maybe you could start a sticky on the subject. :)

Back