Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

-He kissed her as he caressed he rbody making her feel comofrtable to slwoly strip them both.-
 
I moaned softly as he began kissing me as he laid me back on the bed. "Mmmm, Zwei! I want you." I said.
 
-Zwei removed her top and bra as he began sucking on her breasts his hands rmeoving he rpants and panties teasing her thighs.-
 
"Ohhhhh fuck yes..." I moaned as his mouth closed around my left breast before sucking the right breast as well. I was starting to dampen, so that I would be ready for him. I knew it was going to hurt, but it was going to be very worth it.
 
-He groaned and sucked more gently biting her nipples. His fingers caressed her pussy.-
 
-Zwei began to play with her clit more his mouth enveloping her breasts sucking and genjoying them.-"Your body is lovely."
 
"Ohhhhh Zwei!" I moaned as he sucked on my breasts. I grinded sofly against him. My pussy was starting to dampen.
 
-Zwei groaned as he ground back against her. one hand moved to her pussy rubbing it more and twirled his fingers in side her.-"your getting wet you lovely lady you."-he smiled and sucked hard on her nipples.-
 
"Please lick me." I begged Zwei wanting to feel his tongue inside my pussy. That would also prepare me for when he fucked me.
 
-Zwei began to play with her nipples as he lapped at her pussy hungrily digging his face in to her pussy lips.-
 
I moaned as he was readying my pussy to take his long hard cock. I cried out, "Mmmmmmmmm yes, this feels so good.".
 
-Zwei groaned and fingered her pussy nice and hard feelign her get really wet?-
 
I enjoyed the way he licked and sucked my clit as he moved his fingers in and out of my tight pussy being careful not to damage my maidenhead.
 
-Zwei enjoyed this as he looked up to her he was truly everythign she wrote about him the perfect sex man as his fingers and tongue felt like heaven.-"Maybe i should show you how to suck on me."
 
"Mmmmm, please teach me." I said wanting to learn how to please him. I got down on my knees so he could begin the lesson.
 
-he smiled.-"think about a ice pop but no biting you just suck and lick."-he smiled as Zwei held her head and guided her mouth.-
 
I started out slowly. I began to lick up the shaft of his cock and around the top. "Mmmmmmmmm" I moaned.
 
-Zwei groaned lightly and ran his fingers in her hair.-"You feel good keep going your doing well."
 
-Zwei groaned and played with her hair enjoying this moment rather well. His fingers played gently with the strands of hair around her head.-
 
-Zwei moaned and held her head a bit.-"That's right your doing good give me a bit more a bit faster use your tongue more to."
 
-Zwei groaned and ran his fingers in her hair lightly moving his hips in and out of her mouth enjoying it.-
 
Back
Top