The hottest Lit babes of 2007

Does she have pics?

What does it matter if I have pictures or not?
You know, this thread is really biased. Your making a poll based on women who are indeed, popular and excluding everyone else.
I personally believe that EVERY literotica woman is a babe in their own, unique way.
I can name a few who are hot by them just being themselves.
Take Wyldfire for an example: The woman has NEVER posted a image of herself on here, and yet; She is smart, wise, creative and a hell of a lot of men and women know of her. She radiates a special beauty that beats any image of anyone out there.
Or how about Stirbird, turtledove? Or even alisonwundrland?
I can name a ton of literotica hotties who no one seems to think are even worthwhile to be posted about- or voted. Why? Because some people on the GB have their noses too high up in the air to care. I personally think there shouldn't even be a poll on here because it's humiliating to the other women of lit to look at that and notice that their name isn't on there. It's even more humiliating to SEE your name on there and no-one votes for you, or that you have the least number of votes.
This thread is totally not worth my time. I personally believe that I am one of over a million literotica women who sees herself as beautiful, hot and alluring.
And in fact, I do have pictures posted on lit of myself, but obviously your head was too big to notice.:rolleyes: A shame.

What does it matter if I have pictures or not?
You know, this thread is really biased. Your making a poll based on women who are indeed, popular and excluding everyone else.
I personally believe that EVERY literotica woman is a babe in their own, unique way.
I can name a few who are hot by them just being themselves.
Take Wyldfire for an example: The woman has NEVER posted a image of herself on here, and yet; She is smart, wise, creative and a hell of a lot of men and women know of her. She radiates a special beauty that beats any image of anyone out there.
Or how about Stirbird, turtledove? Or even alisonwundrland?
I can name a ton of literotica hotties who no one seems to think are even worthwhile to be posted about- or voted. Why? Because some people on the GB have their noses too high up in the air to care. I personally think there shouldn't even be a poll on here because it's humiliating to the other women of lit to look at that and notice that their name isn't on there. It's even more humiliating to SEE your name on there and no-one votes for you, or that you have the least number of votes.
This thread is totally not worth my time. I personally believe that I am one of over a million literotica women who sees herself as beautiful, hot and alluring.
And in fact, I do have pictures posted on lit of myself, but obviously your head was too big to notice.:rolleyes: A shame.

Thank you Darlin'.....You are a Lady of Beauty-in face, body-and definitly Heart (((((((((((((((((Reiha)))))))))))))))))):rose::kiss::heart:

Thank you Darlin'.....You are a Lady of Beauty-in face, body-and definitly Heart (((((((((((((((((Reiha)))))))))))))))))):rose::kiss::heart:

Your welcome Miss Dovey. Youi deserve to be mentioned ^^:heart::heart:

Tremptresss
HornyBabe1965
VermillionSkye
Dolf
CrazyBBWGirl
LadyFunkenstein
Lunawolf
PosterOfAGirl
BoobsNBrains
Summery
MoonShadowLady
Riles
Glo33
questiongrl
SheRemembers
LotusDreamer
Avalon
AlotLikePsyche
Lushisss
BeBe81
1HF
Tears
silverlily
glendah
cheesysuise
pookie
Batchoobus
sexylace21
silver gurl
pink
Skye
Hotsxlady
Ladyfunk
Emmie
Moonshadow
Molly Hunter
pickle
Belle_Morte
Flirty_but_Nice
Aestuo
sereneone4u
Butterscotch
Emmie
NaughtyLil1
Tasty_Teaze
LittleJade
Moanique
MFW
javagirl
moonshadowlady
mrs H
sensationseeker
Rcy Mtn Girl
coinin
RedHairedandFriendly
bluntforcemama
LotusDreamer
Luna
Trinique
Cleo
coffeebean
the_pet
sweetvee
SexyWench
Tighty
lilfrk (I don't know you...but if spence says you're hot..you must be)
IrishSprite
Luminitri
kinky daisy
jenny jackson
pinkstarfish
tvllady
RNAB
Avery
Wyldfire
lux
ran57gr
CandyLipps