Watching men eat

ms_ann_thrope

Resurrected
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Posts
25,731
There should be a reality show about it. Entire cities could be fed from the crumbs that fell from his mouth. Breathe for Christ's sake.
 
Guess is is a guy thing I see nothing abnormal about this.
 
There are rules in my house.
Meals are always at the dining table.
Napkins will be used.
And elbows on the table or eating with your mouth open earns dishes duty for a week.
There is no excuse for eating like a pig.
 
Me too, warrior queen, but I'm a bachelor now and live alone. You know how much I laughed the first time I was sitting alone with a bucket of fried chicken and biscuits? And no kids to scream at about table manners?
 
471dd7c13e77ebad0a34dddc3dbca6473f58c1fe_m.jpg
 
Me too, warrior queen, but I'm a bachelor now and live alone. You know how much I laughed the first time I was sitting alone with a bucket of fried chicken and biscuits?

Even when I am home alone, dinner is a fully set place at the table, complete with wine and water glasses and napkins.
I also turn off tv, etc. Food is to be savoured and enjoyed.
 
I'm a self proclaimed pig. I drink out of the milk carton and eat cereal from the box. I more or less always have the tv on and I hardly eat at the table. I'm alone now so I don't care.
 
:mad: I thought this was about Men eating pussy.:(

You know with the woman watching from between her tits, as his tongue flicks back and forth over her clit, her eyes closing and her body writhing.

Oh, Oh, Ah!

Like that.

This is a gyp. :(
 
Boneless chicken is chicken fingers, not to be confused with chicken feet, although not even chicken feet would be safe amid a male feeding frenzy.

I've known people that eat chicken feet. They're Puerto Ricans, and they use the feet to flavor their beans, and then they eat them.
 
I've known people that eat chicken feet. They're Puerto Ricans, and they use the feet to flavor their beans, and then they eat them.

I had duck foot in China, ( I only ate one),it was sort of bla, rubbery with lot of bones. The sauce was good and it was just the one course, out of twenty.
 
If men ate pussy like chicken wings, the divorce rate would be way lower.

Smile, I do enoy the taste of an aroused woman, I like to hear her purr as I gently explore her pleasure zone with my tongue, and as she become responsive, I am encouraged to taste more, and submit to her desires
 
Back
Top