Happy Canada Day 150

Lancecastor

Lit's Most Beloved Poster
150 years ago, a bunch of geezers got together in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and did a deal to build a railroad from coast to coast, with the Queen's permission.

The deal required many meetings with cigars, whiskey and hookers posing as portrait painters.

Nobody died except those who were bored to death.

And some abo's.

Most Canadians spend Canada Day Weekend at their cottage, drunk, in honour of our first Prime Minister, Sir Johnny Walker.

Hardrom and jimi will bicycle to the Legion.

Canada 150 has been plugged in every ad break on the IPTV set up i've got. now i know why.

General Wolffe!!!

Happy Canada day Canada.

Of course, on the 24th Quebec stores were all closed with red wax by the language office, and on Canada day everyone open. Right?

Right, tabarnac.

Last edited:
Bicycle, yes. My usual 20+ Km. Starting in 10 minutes...

RCL? Not a hope! :rolleyes:

Happy Canada 🇨🇦 Day, Lancie.

Good day for all the hosers to be oot and aboot, eh?

If luk puts his penis in a biological woman today and fertilizes her, they can call the baby Lukatmypoutine.

Trust me... our accent serves us well... particularly in Europe and Meso/South America.

Or how about this one... The Noo Yawk kid who got the SHIT-kicking of his life, when the Dutch guys in Amsterdam caught him with a Maple Leaf Flag on his backpack. Needless to say, the flag was removed, and presented to the next righteous Canadian traveller.

So mock all you want, but WE are the ones who are welcomed pretty much anywhere.

Lance and I have another trait in common, besides our citizenship... we don't take shit from anyone.

So sahhhry if I offended your sensitive Yank pride, EH?

Celebrate today because tomorrow it will be minus 40. At least it will kill off the mosquito squadrons. :)

150 years ago, a bunch of geezers got together in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island and did a deal to build a railroad from coast to coast, with the Queen's permission.

The deal required many meetings with cigars, whiskey and hookers posing as portrait painters.

Nobody died except those who were bored to death.

And some abo's.

Most Canadians spend Canada Day Weekend at their cottage, drunk, in honour of our first Prime Minister, Sir Johnny Walker.

Hardrom and jimi will bicycle to the Legion.
That's a long way to bicycle. I'm sure Mr. Savage will be a gracious host.

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his
arm.His friend Doug stops him and asks, "Hey Bob! Whacha get the case
of beer for?"

"I got it for my wife, eh." answers Bob.

"Oh!" exclaims Doug, "Good trade."

Denny

HAPPY CANADA DAY.

Always enjoyed the Canadian next door neighbors when we lived in Florida. They only came down a few times each year but came over to say hi and party.
And the many Canadians in motels all over Florida who got special winter rates cheaper than what I paid daily. Most had a grill, a large cooler, and free BBQ for all of the other guests. Often we weren't asked to eat and drink with them........ we were demanded!;)

HAPPY CANADA DAY.

Always enjoyed the Canadian next door neighbors when we lived in Florida. They only came down a few times each year but came over to say hi and party.
And the many Canadians in motels all over Florida who got special winter rates cheaper than what I paid daily. Most had a grill, a large cooler, and free BBQ for all of the other guests. Often we weren't asked to eat and drink with them........ we were demanded!;)

Thanks, Neighbour! :cool:

Went around the island today. We are of one, out 5 houses that have a Canadian flag hanging.

Back