Being watched...

What are your thoughts on being watched while having sex?

Not that it is has ever happened, but under the right circumstances I could imagine it very thrilling. Not sure she'd agree with me though....
 
I don't know that I'm good enough to have someone watch.since I'm still relatively inexperienced, however, one of my fantasies is to watch two people have sex in front of me and experience the sights, sounds and smells of something so glorious.
 
Being watched weither it be intentional or accidental is an absolute thrill! Knowing eyes are upon me just makes me more enthusiastic, giving them a proper show. My partner(s) have always enjoyed it as well. If you haven't done it yet, you don't know what you're missing ;)
 
Being watched weither it be intentional or accidental is an absolute thrill! Knowing eyes are upon me just makes me more enthusiastic, giving them a proper show. My partner(s) have always enjoyed it as well. If you haven't done it yet, you don't know what you're missing ;)

As it happens, I have done it. I was a bit nervous at first, but eventually enjoyed the experience.
 
We love putting on a show for people, but we prefer it if they get involved. :D
 
Ive been on the other end . Where I watched someone having sex. I came upon them by mistake. It was very erotic to watch two people make love.
 
We're actually wanting to do this sometime. Would be hot with the right couple.
 
I do like having an audience when I'm down on my knees giving someone a blowjob. I'd never done this before until a guy who I've been sucking off for a while asked if he could bring a friend of his with him for me to give him a blowjob also. I was instantly thrilled at the prospect of being "passed around" by him among his friends!! I agreed and when the day arrived, although I was very nervous I was also extremely turned on. I especially liked that while I was blowing them, they were talking to each other and discussing my performance, debating how I should suck them and directing me as to what they wanted me to do next. My regular guy even took pictures of me while I was sucking his friend's cock. With my consent, he has given my email address to other friends of his, instructing me to service them.
 
Not been watched having actual sex but just short of that. Was really arousing. Should have taken it to completion. Two guys watching, naked, complete strangers. Ask for details if you like.
 
Love it. Have done it with my wife while playing with another couple and at a few swingers clubs.
 
Last edited:
At the campground at the lake, thought a little skinny dip and romp on the shore would be a fun excursion. Didn't realize till later that some people had moved into the campsite just down the shore. He gave me a thumbs up when I saw him getting firewood.
 
Oops. Since the OP asked what are our thoughts on being watched, my first response of writing I "love it" does not give much in the way of thoughts.

Like much with our sexual beings, it is hard to say why something turns us on, it just does.

For me, looking back, I have nearly always had an exhibitionist streak in me. (During my college years I took an hiatus by suppressing such thoughts and activities. Unlike many that go wild during their college years, I was just to opposite!) Thus, being watched is an extension of my exhibitionism (the good kind mind you...not the prev rain coat kind).

I think there may be many people which would try being watched, but various fears keep them from acting upon that desire.
 
Back
Top