Women in Jeans

talikat

Music is my refuge
There was a thread for women in jeans a few years ago but it died off quickly and I'm hoping we can start a new one as a sister thread for the Men in Jeans thread.

I'd like to welcome all the beautiful Lit women to put their lovely bottoms in some jeans and strike a pose for the fellas. Pull em up, pull em down or leave them in a pile by your feet. Your choice as long as there are jeans in the frame.

This is just the larger color version of my AV.

Attachments

• jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3,737
There was a thread for women in jeans a few years ago but it died off quickly and I'm hoping we can start a new one as a sister thread for the Men in Jeans thread.

I'd like to welcome all the beautiful Lit women to put their lovely bottoms in some jeans and strike a pose for the fellas. Pull em up, pull em down or leave them in a pile by your feet. Your choice as long as there are jeans in the frame.

Love this!:devil::devil:

I know that I want to see more of you!

Awesome idea Talikat! I think I have something....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,922

I love women in jeans, but mostly out of jeans! :cattail:

I think I have to subscribe to this thread, especially since I participated in the men in jeans thread. :devil:

So far, I love the posts. Thank you, lovely ladies.

OMG! You actually took my idea and started it like I asked!! <3 x infinity.
And seeing that picture in larger format, thank you and good night! 'said like frank sinatra~

(not actually going to sleep xD)

Awesome idea Talikat! I think I have something....

Im just happy she started it, as Im now enthralled that its begun! Great picture DA, sitting on that couch all sly. Oh you.....!

edit: made a typo that actually made it sound like i was mad the thread finally began, oopsie.

Last edited:

You can't beat the av. You look stunning in that av (yes I'm nuts over the long hair too) :devil:

Oh man, what a killer outfit and the hair!! Stunning!! :rose:
And seeing that picture in larger format, thank you and good night! 'said like frank sinatra~

Im just happy she started it, as Im now enthralled that its begun! Great picture DA, sitting on that couch all sly. Oh you.....!

edit: made a typo that actually made it sound like i was mad the thread finally began, oopsie.
Hahahaha, glad you're happy!!
You can't beat the av. You look stunning in that av (yes I'm nuts over the long hair too) :devil:

Thank you Mac and what lovely nuts they are! :devil:

Tehe! Looks like I'm saying come get me? ;)

Me in jeans

abwapeSX.jpg

Back