The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD... Demure Dimples.

It really doesnt hurt that he's damned cute.

I'll share once I know what I'm getting out of the deal.

And don't you dare start calling me that!

Though I will agree that I'm damned cute. Sometimes....

Too late DD. It's happened.
And that shit will spread like wildfire.

Also, now you've built up this idea of yours so we all think it's gonna be amazing cause you won't share till you know what you're getting and really.. you should just spill it cause now I'm pretty sure in my head you wanted to tie the Wicked one up and stick pins in her.. or at the very least turn her into a pinata or maybe that was my idea..

breathes

I'd share.

Too late DD. It's happened.
And that shit will spread like wildfire.

Also, now you've built up this idea of yours so we all think it's gonna be amazing cause you won't share till you know what you're getting and really.. you should just spill it cause now I'm pretty sure in my head you wanted to tie the Wicked one up and stick pins in her.. or at the very least turn her into a pinata or maybe that was my idea..

breathes

I'd share.

My idea did involve rope, but not pins in that manner. More of a pinching type of pin, and perhaps one of the rolling variety, just for good measure.

As far as turning her into a piñata, we'd have to fill her with treats first.

And I swear if you keep calling me that, I will never write with you again.

My idea did involve rope, but not pins in that manner. More of a pinching type of pin, and perhaps one of the rolling variety, just for good measure.

As far as turning her into a piñata, we'd have to fill her with treats first.

And I swear if you keep calling me that, I will never write with you again.

Mr. Petite! You adore me.
And that sounds like great fun, Wicked!

Oh, and I should mention. His ideas always involve rope, but he can never seem to catch me in time.

*skates out and back into bed*

Who says I'm not already full of treats?

:rose:

I say, because I didn't put them there myself. :p

You're lucky I let you call me Mr. Petite....*grumbles*

Oh, and I should mention. His ideas always involve rope, but he can never seem to catch me in time.

*skates out and back into bed*

They do not always involve rope. They do, however, always involve quite a lengthy struggle for breath.

So skate while you can, Mz. Spitfire. I feel an end to this chase coming soon.

Last edited:
Why do so many people (read: creepy loser guys) go to all the trouble of joining Lit just so they can be spammers? How wide a net do they have to cast with their bullshit pms before someone responds positively? What the fuck can they possible get out of sitting at their computer sending out one-handed mailshots?

We need some kind of a fucktard filter on our inboxes.

nods

Final thought: Reading my pms has left me feeling like I need to shower... in bleach.

Laters x

runs screaming from laptop towards bathroom

Why do so many people (read: creepy loser guys) go to all the trouble of joining Lit just so they can be spammers? How wide a net do they have to cast with their bullshit pms before someone responds positively? What the fuck can they possible get out of sitting at their computer sending out one-handed mailshots?

We need some kind of a fucktard filter on our inboxes.

nods

Final thought: Reading my pms has left me feeling like I need to shower... in bleach.

Laters x

runs screaming from laptop towards bathroom

Oh, but PMs like that can be so much fun! Part of me feels sympathy for you, and yet another part wants to read said creepy PM. I've gotten a few of them myself.

Contemplates for a moment

So... after some deliberation on behalf of the male population I am sorry for your creeper. Not all of us are like that. Enjoy your shower.

I'll share a couple of my favorites with you another time if you want.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back