panty sniffing fantasy?

Targon_2012

Virgin
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Posts
9
I am quite into panty sniffing but not wearing them or anything like that. Does anyone else enjoy this? what is your ultimate panty sniffing fantasy?

I just curious.
 
I love sniffing panties as well. Love to smell a woman aroma mmmm nice
 
I don't know about fantasis but I've had plenty of panty sniffing experiences.
One of my most memorable was finding a pair of my mother in laws sexy little panties in the bathroom after she'd just taken a shower. The gusset was all covered in her juice, she had obviously gotten very excited at some point of the day......the scent was amazing.....i also have a fond memory while on the job which is probably a little illegal....

I was doing some temp work at a place...I noted that the office manager would take a long walk at lunch and then take a shower in the bathroom next to the room i was using.....After she had finished showering and left i went into the bathroom area locked the door..I found a pair of silky lacey panties in her sports bag they were all wet and sweaty in the crotch..... they had a subtle musky smell which drove me wild... I wanked off into them shot my load into the toilet........
 
Last edited:
I love panty sniffing. That's what basically got me started with jerking off. My sister knew I would take her panties and she never said anything. Sometimes I would see her while I was jacking off. she never came in and joined though...
 
I had a friend...

.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top