Favorite (or first) bondage position

Wataru_Gin

Really Experienced
Hey Everyone,

Just curious... what's everyone's favorite bondage position to be tied in -- or tie up someone in? Or, what was your first position tied up in?

Breast harness on, standing up with hands tied behind & then raised so I have no choice but to lean forward. Rope braid in her & tied back pulling my head up & spreader bar between my ankles just to finish off the look!

Breast harness on, standing up with hands tied behind & then raised so I have no choice but to lean forward. Rope braid in her & tied back pulling my head up & spreader bar between my ankles just to finish off the look!

Wow. Just... wow.

Wow, that three point stance seems to be popular with women, I prefer on the back, knees to chest, hands font, forearm to forerarm, or horizontally, or vertically in supplicant mode.

I was handcuffed, hands behind my back for like 14 hours once in an AF brig, I think I tore my rotator cuff.

Or it might have been the time I was shackled hand to feet behind me, then picked up and dropped on my face repeatedly.

Either way, I'm squicky about arms behind, for more than a few minutes.

Wow, that three point stance seems to be popular with women, I prefer on the back, knees to chest, hands font, forearm to forerarm, or horizontally, or vertically in supplicant mode.

I was handcuffed, hands behind my back for like 14 hours once in an AF brig, I think I tore my rotator cuff.

Or it might have been the time I was shackled hand to feet behind me, then picked up and dropped on my face repeatedly.

Either way, I'm squicky about arms behind, for more than a few minutes.

Wow, that doesn't sound fun at all. :( Guessing you now prefer to tie up rather than be tied up?

Funner that is sounds, you should have heard the verbal abuse I heaped on the dropped me on my face guy, the CO's were laughing their asses off. The charges, bogus to begin with, obviously, were dropped, with the quickness, and they're probably still sweating the statutes on that one.

Me and my big mouth.

You can't sue the government of course.

Funner that is sounds, you should have heard the verbal abuse I heaped on the dropped me on my face guy, the CO's were laughing their asses off. The charges, bogus to begin with, obviously, were dropped, with the quickness, and they're probably still sweating the statutes on that one.

Me and my big mouth.

Yeah, definitely going with more fun to tie up your partner in the bedroom than by the military. :( Just a guess.

Me and my big mouth.

Ok, I gotta ask... what did you say that got you f'd up like that? :(

yeah, I'm fond of army brats, it is all relative.

But enough about me, I'm squicky about bondage and breath play, for reasons of experience, I'm in this shit for the long haul - I can wear a bitch out, no question, but I'm of the opinion that mastery is about self control, always.

Last edited:
I'm actually working an an articulated bondage machine, that incorporates my fave positions, with due care to spinal health.

But seat of the pants, that how I like to fly.

which would be, the aforementioned position, but head down, on incline, so to speak, so I cnn tear up that ass with my fingers while you ponder breath control.

Never really been much for oral, never been able to cum that way, even the fellatio experts have been flummoxed, I just get chafed and annoyed, and am forced to talk them into some other wet orifice, I can pound with impunity, but I saw a vid of a chick with no teeth the the other day - fucker was so faded he couldn't even man up, she kept gumming it anyway, lol, fucking relentless.

Baby!

Am I saying to much?

which would be, the aforementioned position, but head down, on incline, so to speak, so I cnn tear up that ass with my fingers while you ponder breath control.

Never really been much for oral, never been able to cum that way, even the fellatio experts have been flummoxed, I just get chafed and annoyed, and am forced to talk them into some other wet orifice, I can pound with impunity, but I saw a vid of a chick with no teeth the the other day - fucker was so faded he couldn't even man up, she kept gumming it anyway, lol, fucking relentless.

Baby!

Am I saying to much?

Lol, not at all! That's what these forums are for, right man?

Other than just being spread eagle (face down or face up) I've only recently moved into other types of bondage positions.

I had my wrists and elbows tied with rope behind my back at first. Then later wrists were retied to spread eagle but legs were bound separately, knees bent and tied around shins and thighs.

Considering how scared Id been to do it, I really enjoyed it. I want to do it again soon :)

As simple as it sounds, (and this might be my relative lack of experience) I prefer a simple behind-the-back when I'm tying or cuffing someone.

Easy to manipulate, still relatively easy for their hands to be used, etc.

The couple of times I've been restrained (for fun) was behind the back, or over my head, attached to a bedframe.

Got to say, being cuffed by the authorities is no fun, I definitely feel you there.

edit: you know, what I really want, the next time I have a partner/money to buy it, is one of those arm sleeve things.

http://s1.wallls.com/preview/3/leather-red-bondage-ancilla-tilia-15144.jpg
Something like this, but more pretty, less leather-y.

Last edited:
I don't know about guy's, I like access to that cunt unhindered, I'm tearing that motherfucker up.

You ain't gonna walk right for a week.

Like the way virgins walk, like opening a tin of corned beef, all tight and twisted.

Gimme a woman: spread that shit out for me, fuck the hors d'oeuvres I'm makcin. I'm gonna climb inside that shit', hair and all.

God I love cunt.

But seriously, when it come s to bondage i worry about stuff like joint damage and circulation, I don't want any medical issues coming between me and tearing that pussy up.

My philosophy on bondage is, 15 minutes: new position.

Long term bondage, I favor 2" nylon strapping, so with shibari type stuff, it's pointless to ask what is my fave, when I run out of standards, I'll invent new ones.

If you're not especially flexible, I do have an upper body harness I like, although it's complicated to describe

favorite to put my sub in...

I have an overstuffed chair with a low back. I had my last submissive stand behind the chair and lean over it. I tied her ankles to the back legs and her wrists to the front legs. She was able to stay in that position for an hour (that was the longest I would allow, she said she could have gone longer) and during that time I not only had complete access to every opening, I also had the bonus of her dangling tits to play with. It's a lot of fun.

Last night was my first "real" bondage experience (I'm not counting casual encounters with handcuffs here). He tied my ankles with a length of rope between them that then got stretched behind my neck. . . Pinned my open legs against my body. It was great - but I'm betting my favorite is yet to come.

Last night was my first "real" bondage experience (I'm not counting casual encounters with handcuffs here). He tied my ankles with a length of rope between them that then got stretched behind my neck. . . Pinned my open legs against my body. It was great - but I'm betting my favorite is yet to come.

Wow! You're very first last night? Thanks for sharing. Super hot. Did he do anything to you while you were that precarious position? :)

Wow! You're very first last night? Thanks for sharing. Super hot. Did he do anything to you while you were that precarious position? :)

Why yes, yes he did :) First he looked at me, all over. Then he made me struggle, to prove to us both that I couldn't get out of it. Then, he used me in some of my favorite ways. I think he wanted to make sure I'd be eager to try it again! Thanks for asking, it's my pleasure to share.

i'm new to this...but i struggle to say no to anything that involves rope. rope rope rope rope rope. but my first experiences were hands tied above head and blindfolded...

Why yes, yes he did :) First he looked at me, all over. Then he made me struggle, to prove to us both that I couldn't get out of it. Then, he used me in some of my favorite ways. I think he wanted to make sure I'd be eager to try it again! Thanks for asking, it's my pleasure to share.

Pretty awesome first "real" experience. Hope you find a fav soon -- and enjoy the search. :)

First experience was hands tied to the headboard with the belt to my bathrobe by my ex-wife and then she rode the hell out of me, suffocating me with her tits the whole time (probably the only good sexual experience with her, note the "ex").

My first self-bondage experiencce was where I put my vibrating "fake pussy" masturbator on and then snapped an old pair of cheap locking cuffs behind me, then dropped the key. I came so hard and it drove me crazy fumbling for that key while my sensitive dick was mercilessly vibrated, I was screaming by the time I got free and pulled that masturbator off my dick.

My favorite position now is behind me with my new leather locking cuffs or in a hogtie position. My wife likes to lock me in them and leave me alone in the dark bedroom, then come back and finish me off with a nice, slow, intense orgasm.

I want to have my cuffs locked on behind me for a full night.

Back