The Pussy Slide Tease

My wife loves this, (as do I)....my problem while I can do this for a few minutes ....is feels so intense and she gets impatient for penetration she starts to move the angle of her body to let my cock enter or to grab my cock and direct it in and I feel her arms on my rear ... pulling me in. After a couple of minutes "the slide tease" is its almost impossible to resist her urging me to slide my cock fully inside. By the time I do slide home I'm never sure who was teasing who even if it was my tease to begin with. It just so erotic and intense - she's so eager "to get me" in and I am trying to continue with the tease but my resistance melts ... as she becomes more eager.... I love the "slide tease" .. very common occurance for us when me make love.
 
This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon
It is so sensual, and yes, it makes my erection so much harder!
 
Pussy Slide..Love it

Love it.....slide it up and down my wet slit as I rub my clit so that when I cum I want it pushed deep into me to make my orgasm SOOOO much harder than it was and usually starts another off right behind it.

:D oh yes I do love it too ;)
 
It's actually my favorite to only put 1/4 in for awhile then 1/2 then 3/4's and by then end the full amount.
It builds so much more energy and desire.
 
Would love to hear from some of the ladies how they like to tease or be teased
 
Totally, I love all teasing aspects of sex. I actually do this to my bf more than he does it to me hihi. It feels so good. I love to beg for his cock. I also love it when he leaves his finger just a bit into me and does nothing with it while sucking my clit.
 
YES YES and YES.

i love when my bf teases me with the head of his cock. thats my favvvoooorite. he slowly pushes in and pulls out just with the head until I'm literally begging him to fill all of me. i love when he slides his cock up and down my pussy when it's really wet bcz then eventually it slides in on its own ;)
 
This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon


My current BF will do that to me at times. It usually ends with me screaming at him to enter me and he obliges by shoving it home! :)
 

Wow! This whole thread is wonderful. Talk about foreplay that can sooo easily turn into really intense orgasms for both. best feeling when gliding my cock up and down on a wet pussy, then that moment when she's about to cum, and you plunge in deep while her pussy spasms and creams, which immediately sends me in to cum mode...the build up there is heart pounding. GREAT THREAD and props on the videos, I've watched them multiple times already. I'm ready for the real thing, like right now please!
 
Yes, Yes, Yes... I absolutely love cumming this way. I love the feeling of a rock hard cock rubbing my pussy.

I think this is one of those threads that EVERYONE is in love with. I'm hard right now thinking about it, I'm sure the lit women are wet...this is how intense RPs get started. Mmmmm. Would love to slide my cock slowly around a pussy right now, clit, poking the head in and out, rubbing the whole length of my cock up and down...
 
This is a question for the women. Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?

I find it incredibly erotic to build up the excitement for a woman this way. So erotic. Let me know your thoughts.

Jon
doing something like that sounds really hot lol i sometimes think about this in different situations actually but have never tried it myself, it sounds really fun tho
 
Back
Top