yahoo chat w/ feminine bois

kaliboi

Experienced
Looking for other feminine bois like myself to chat, and fool around with. :heart:
(ill msg you my yahoo, skype, kik if you got it)

more into highheels myself

older mwm loves chatting about and playing with highheels on yahoo sometimes I start up webcam yahoo id is keitht6

more into highheels myself

and yes I even love the smell and taste of used highheels. back online for a time.

humiliation

I would love rp about you finding me in your bedroom and me having fun with your wifes bras panties and highheels. keitht6 is yahoo id

weird

I am having fantasies of being trapped inside a goodwill store for the night .. and I have the run of womens clothes to dress in.

online again

I have a few hours to kill this morning again, looking for men who would enjoy humiliating me on my webcam, or chat. I have a couple pairs of highheels that I love having fun with. my yahoo id is keitht6 if you are interested. I love being instructed and made fun of.

on cam now

I am in a bra chatting and my webcam is open to everyone. yahoo id is keitht6

still on drinking to much

webcam still going, still wearing wifes bra playing with highheels , being way to kinky and sharig way to much personel info. keitht6 is yahoo id.

I am having fantasies of being trapped inside a goodwill store for the night .. and I have the run of womens clothes to dress in.

I dream about that too. Or having my gf take me there to try on dresses for "haloween" lol

Hi all, been off Lit for a while, me SWM 50 in socal let chat, love a guy dressed up big hugs

wearing wifes bra

mwm on webcam wearing wifes bra, I love strangers seeing me this way. I also love highheels , my yahoo id is keitht6

again I am on my webcam wearing wifes bra, love chatting with total strangers while they watch me.. keitht6 is my yahoo id.

Last edited:
Back