Happy Birthday BradBigBrain !!!!!!!!

BlackCashmere

Kindness begets Kindness
:heart:Happy Birthday to my sweetheart of a friend BradBigBrain...:heart:

I hope and pray hard that today is as beautiful for you, as you are beautiful inside...

May today surround you with never ending smiles, hugs, laughs and all things bright and cheerful...And an ABUNDANCE of deep love and warmth to comfort you...

Thank you for being such a deeply and unconditionally loving, kind, loyal, sweet, uplifting and always there FRIEND...You rock...And thanks for being that blanket with elbows when I need it...( smile )...:rose:

I Adore and treasure you...and feel so blessed you are in my life...

Make tons of wishes today and I will pray they come true and then some!...God Bless you hon, and may this be your best year EVER...

Love you tons and tons...Mein Tumse Pyar Karti Hoon...:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
A Happy, Happy Birthday to a guy who makes me happy with music. Here's to the best birthday ever! :rose::kiss::heart:

[It's really hard to follow BC! :heart:]

Happy Birthday Brad....Thanks for Lit. Radio. I've only been listening for a few weeks but I already find myself looking forward to what you'll come up with. There's always some pleasant surprises.

Have a very Happy Birthday...:D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday! I always enjoy your posts! Have a beer on me---Just tell them put it on my tab--:rolleyes:

Right on...

They say its your birthday. Happy Birthday to you... No really, ¡feliz cumpleaños!

Happy Birthday!

1345698286840_2351187.png

Happy Birthday, Abe :kiss:
I wish you all the very best.
I hope your birthday is as amazing as you are :rose:

Happy birthday, may it be filled with celebrations and surprises.

To the hottest Radio DJ that lit has the ORIGINAL saucy man and every girls BEWB Lovah.... Happiest of birthdays to you sir now come visit so I can smother you instead of spanking you UNLESS You want me to spank you THEN smother you I mean this is your day you get choices baby!

Happy Birthday Brad!!!

tumblr_mvgc0nHJxK1sc1xpxo1_500.jpg

From All Your Sexy Lit Fans!!!

:D

Happy Birthday Brad!!

Wishing you all the very best and hoping this birthday is a good one. Love ya :kiss::heart::kiss:

Happy Birthday BBB :kiss:
Have a fab day :D

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlkGCiHdCf4OVv9V01N62wQQKLqZDs0PiyMIMq28QPEyaRqYaAjeP0YYwg​

:heart:Happy, Happy Burfday to you, BigBrudder!!!:heart:

May the sun shine warmly on you, may the hottie tub be filled to the max, & may there be boobiesquishing galore!!

You're always thinking of others...today is a day you should try to be a little selfish & do something for yourself. :)

tumblr_m2s4zuTKUF1rqtboto1_1280.jpg

Greetings from me too, my friend. Hope it's a good one for you and yours. Si

Back