She Loves the Job (closed)

AntonTovaras

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Posts
380
turhancomez.jpg

Alexander Zayov was on the phone with the Greek, when the new girl came in. He turned away and held a hand up as he listened to his contact, and then he sighed and held the phone away from his ear. The Greek was brilliant, and Zayov had no intention of doing anything to jeopardize his relationship with him, but the man needed to talk less. A lot less. After another minute or two had gone by, and the story about the fisherman and the shepherd's wife showed no sign of ending, or becoming relevant to anything, he cleared his throat. The Greek hesitated, and Zayov spoke quickly.

"I hate to interrupt, but it is still during business hours here, and I have things I must attend to." Zayov's voice was a round baritone with scarcely a hint of an accent, and it commanded respect from most people he met. "We will buy everything on the west side of the island. If they won't sell, we'll have to give them incentive, won't we? So I'll talk to you next week. Be well."

At last he hung up the phone, and then pulled the documents closer. It was a survey of an island in the Aegean where his company, The Zayov Development Group, was going to develop the next great Mediterranean resort hotel. Having built similar places in Dubai, Thailand and Florida, he knew exactly what to expect, and how to handle it. There was money to bribe the locals, to expedite construction, and they were already talking with the key personnel he wanted to staff the place, before they had even broken ground on construction. Something was distracting his focus, though, and then he remembered the girl his hiring consultant had sent up to replace ... whatever her name was. The latest in a string of personal assistants who simply couldn't keep up.

"I am Alexander Zayov," he said, pushing the papers aside and turning to her. He smiled when he saw her. She was definitely a cut above the usual girls they sent up. He leaned back in his chair as he spoke to her. "CEO of the Zayov Group, and you are to be my assistant. You will be here no later than 8am every morning, and you will stay as long as I am here. You will accompany me when I travel. You will take messages and bring me coffee, you will make copies, type, fetch, that sort of thing. It is not demanding work, but you will be very well paid, because the hours are long and I don't want to listen to you bitching about it. Questions?"
 
Of course there were no questions.

In fact, Amanda Watson was lucky to even get this job in the first place. It wasn't a job that was advertised any where. It was a job announced by this person knowing this person, so on and so forth... She used to be just lowly paid intern at Dannington International. She got coffee for those who made coffee for the higher ups. She was a helper's help.

But that was then. She had heard some of the ladies gossiping one day in the restroom, about how one of the business partners was looking for an assistant and as good as it sounded, they didn't want it because of reputation of Mr. Zayov. He worked his employees hard and his assistants even harder.

Amanda didn't get that meaning. In fact, she still had no idea what she was in for. She had gotten Mr. Zayov's email through the database and figured that if he told her then current employer about and it got her fired, then she could always go back to fast food...

She felt that she had to say something when he stopped talking and was just staring at her, "Of course Mr. Zayov, I have no immediate family in the area, no kids, no one.. So I will literally be at your beck and call."

Deep down, Amanda intended to make this job work. As he stated, the pay was excellent, as stated in the email. The hours were going to suck but seriously, did it really matter? No, as she told him, no family around, no kids...no other commitments at all.

"What would you like for me to do first, sir?"
 
At his beck and call. He gave a cool smile at that. That was exactly what he needed from his assistant, and the fact that this one was a pretty redhead made it all the more appealing. He had always liked redheads, and one of the unspoken rules of business is that people noticed your people. A girl as pretty as this could be a distinct advantage, as long as she knew how to act. She obviously wanted the money, wanted to do a good job, she knew this could be a big break for her. The question was, did she want it badly enough.
“First thing,” he said. “Coffee. Strong as an ox, hot as the devil, no cream, no sugar. Ask one of the bimbos in the front office where the station is, I don't know. When I ask for a cup, you make a fresh pot, every time.” He held up his hand to stop her from leaving.
“Second thing is my calender. You need to be on top of it, you need to keep me on time. You need to make travel arrangements, reservations, flights, hotels, cars, everything. And remember, where I go, you go, so get your passport updated. We're in Brazil in a week and Athens later this month. It's all in the computer on your desk. The password is 'thong.' If you have any questions, ask the bimbos in the front office.”
“Third thing. What the fuck are you wearing? This is not a library, you are not a librarian. From what I can see you have a great body, you shouldn't be hiding it. You represent this company, you represent me, and this company is fast, hot, sexy. You have a problem with that, go home, I'll get someone else. You want to work here, get some clothes.” He reached in his pocket and peeled off five hundred dollar bills, and put the on the desk. “That should get you started, after that, it comes out of your pocket.”
“Coffee, calender, clothes. Go.” He held up three fingers, held her eye for a moment, and then picked up the survey map and tried to visualize the resort. The girl was already out of his mind. The resort was going to be beautiful.
 
One good thing Amanda was grateful for was that she had a photographic memory. She took mental notes of what the boss wanted and acknowledged it with a nod.

“Coffee, calender, clothes. Go.”

"Yes sir." She said and turned on her heel and left the room. She didn't waste any time as she went to the front of the offices and asked one of the girls where the coffee maker was. They looked her up and down as they told her.

They knew why she was here. But instead, they just gave her a look as they went back to their work.

It seemed to take forever but soon, Amanda had a fresh pot of coffee ready and poured it in a big ceramic mug. She thought about it. He said he liked it hot. So before leaving, she turned and placed it in the microwave for a minute more.

Hopefully it would suffice.

She didn't say a word as she entered and placed the coffee on his desk, away from his work but still within reach. WIth a smile on her face, she acknowledged him with a nod and left the office again, this time in search of her desk.

After all the items on the calendar were taken care of, along with some rearranging of some appointments, Amanda was off to go shopping.

It was then she really had time to reflect on what had happened in there. Mr. Zayov wanted her to dress sexy... she looked down at what she was wearing and saw that he was right. She did look like a librarian...

She then remembered seeing how the women were dressed in the office. Their skirts with slits, strappy heels... well, if that's what he wanted, she could certainly abide by that...

*****
The next morning, Amanda was at the office early, really early. She was at her desk, looking over the calendar and making arrangements for flights for the next week...

Her outfit today consisted of a short black skirt, shorter than anything she presently owned, a white button up top with the buttons only buttoned up halfway, revealing her ample cleavage, a pair of black designer heels. Her hair was pulled back from her face with a black headband and the rest fell in a cascade of curls down her back...
 
Last edited:
He hardly glanced at her as she returned with his coffee. He was on another call and he was glad to see that she didn't hang around waiting for a pat on the back. She put the coffee on his desk, gave him a smile and left, just like she was supposed to do. When he reached out, the mug was hot to the touch, and the coffee very nearly burned his lips. He smiled and finished up the call, hanging up the phone and taking a gulp of the scalding liquid. He closed his eyes and smiled. She had passed the first test easily enough.

Half an hour later, while he was reviewing the cost projection for the Brazil project, one of the girls from the front called to let him know that the new girl was leaving. He thanked her and hung up, chuckling. One thing he could always count on with those girls, was that they were all rats. They didn't need to know that she was leaving on his instructions. In fact, if they did, it would be likely to cause all sorts of trouble around the office.

Since he knew Amanda was out for a while, he went to her desk, checked her computer, and smiled. The flights were booked, the hotels, everything. She had juggled a few appointments, and he understood why. The changes she had made would be a much more efficient use of his time, but he had his reasons for scheduling one meeting in particular at the end of the day on Friday, the day before they would leave for Brazil. He made a mental note, and left her desk as it had been.

He arrived the following morning from a breakfast with his daughter, who was off to college now and could hardly spare the time for her father. Her ex-father, as he knew her mother called him, as though a divorce made the girl any less his child. It was a bit annoying, considering he had given her every possible advantage that money could buy, but she had her own life, now, and he trusted that in time she would see that he was not such a terrible man. He passed through the front office and grunted at the gaggle of secretaries who wanted him to notice their tits, or their legs, or some bit of actual work that they had gotten done between gossiping and backstabbing.

The new girl was already at her desk when he walked in. He stopped just inside the doorway, and the heavy oak door swung slowly closed behind him. He barely recognized her, sitting at her desk with her tits pushed up almost out of her top and her hair pulled back to show her face. He pursed his lips as he contemplated her, and then he beckoned her with his finger.

“Come,” he said, his voice low in his chest.
 
Back
Top