Curvy Appreciation 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

klippert

Geoff
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

I really couldn't think of a better opening remark than the original

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Last edited:
I created this thread because I don't like the term 'BBW', I don't think just because a woman is curvy, that she should be considered 'big'. I love women with healthy, naturally curvy figures. Women who aren't skinny, but neither are they overweight. This thread is for all those out there who feel the same, and for those who have been blessed with curvy figures.

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

I agree. I love the curves but Not the rolls. Just can't get past thinking about how unhealthy it looks. Great pics!!

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Awesome thanks for restarting the thread.

Variety is Wonderful!

Just proving that beautiful women come in all shapes and all sizes. Every one of them is lovely! Thanks for keeping this thread going!

Glad you made this, I didn't even realize the old thread was closed.

293_1000.jpg

296_1000.jpg

375_1000.jpg

Joining you here :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back