What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracked gives me an occasional laugh or three. This article provided a few, some of which are reproduced below.

#25:
164917_slide.jpg


#20:
164909_slide.jpg


#18:
164900_slide-1.jpg


#13:
164893_slide.jpg


#9:
164888_slide-1.jpg


You'll have to go through the slideshow to see the rest, but I'm pretty sure most of you will find at least a couple of other favorites.
 
O...
M...
G...

Do you think the childhood nickname that's stuck with him caused him to snap, or is he just really really really really stooooopid?

Wanted20Moo20Cow.jpg


You can find the story here.

ETA: The comments make the story even better. DGE, you and your Punday buddies will love it!
 
This!

It's a YouTube video of a seventh-grader who launched her Hello Kitty doll into space for a science project. They filmed the whole thing, and Kitty landed in a tree 47 miles from the original launch spot, where she was retrieved by an arborist (whatever the hell that is).

I love space and Hello Kitty, so I thought this was fantastic. I know she had plenty of help from other people on this thing, but still--she's only 13! :)
 
I smiled when my SO sent me a pic of the virgin, glistening snow outside his window and invited me over to make naughty snow angels. :)
 
Spending the day curled up on the couch together catching up on seasons of Mad Men. It is rare we get a day all to ourselves anymore.
 
Waking up and sitting on the front step with toast and a can of coke and 2 cats to keep me company with the most amazing view of the beach and the South Island.

I love house sitting :)
 
Such a good day. :)

Three hours at an art museum, Moroccan food and an all-you-can eat cake buffet. After the lovely chicken tagine I still managed to down four half slices of cake (lemon-meringue, cranberry-white chocolate, mango-lime and Sacher). So good, so bad for me.
 
Such a good day. :)

Three hours at an art museum, Moroccan food and an all-you-can eat cake buffet. After the lovely chicken tagine I still managed to down four half slices of cake (lemon-meringue, cranberry-white chocolate, mango-lime and Sacher). So good, so bad for me.

Ohhh...a cake buffet! What a concept! :D
What does the 'Sacher' flavor taste like, Seela?
 
Ohhh...a cake buffet! What a concept! :D
What does the 'Sacher' flavor taste like, Seela?

Don't you have Sacher in the States? :eek:

It's a famous Viennese cake. It's a chocolate cake with apricot jam between the layers, covered in dark chocolate. Naturally the only real Sachertorte can be had in Vienna (and it was to die for!), but this was pretty good, too. My favorite was lemon-meringue, though. :)

And the cake buffet is a great concept. It's 6,50 euros for a slice, or two halves if you want to try different cakes, with a cup of tea there (and that's actually really cheap in and of itself already). The buffet is only 11,90e with tea or regular coffee, so you don't actually have to eat that much cake to break even on the buffet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top