The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chantilyvamp said:
rotflol, good lord, you know shes a sub but she didnt say she was willing to do 4 years of preggars, thats a bit much to ask even for a dom;)

Yup dead right Chantily. No one asked me......I didn't even feel anything :confused:

perhaps we aren't talking dwagon sized proportions *giggle*

minx1 said:
I hate to tell you this Micky......but it might not be yours :eek:
There other dwagons round here afterall :rolleyes:

what...................................another...................dwagon.........you.....mean.....Im. not gonna.......be.......a sniff sniff, goes to cave,...............vewy sad

mickyp123 said:
what...................................another...................dwagon.........you.....mean.....Im. not gonna.......be.......a sniff sniff, goes to cave,...............vewy sad

Oh Micky.......wait........dwagon.....you can still.......share it

minx1 said:
Oh Micky.......wait........dwagon.....you can still.......share it

i will know if its dt, his type come in EGGS, same shape as a chicken egg, just six times bigger :D

mickyp123 said:
i will know if its dt, his type come in EGGS, same shape as a chicken egg, just six times bigger :D

URRRGH!! *eyes water*

mickyp123 said:
Correct Dragon did :devil: hahaha its ok Gestation is four years

*pens letter*

Dear Lit Moderators,

I am writing to complain at the lack of moderating going on!
The most disturbing thing has happened right under your very noses. I have been impregnated by a Dwagon.
Well actually it could be one of a few dwagons. I have a feeling the father may be the one wearing sheer ladies panties. But unfortunately we won't know for four years.
Ugent action needs to be taken Lit moderators. May I suggest that in addition to the 'report bad post' symbol, we have a 'report unwanted dwagon impregnations' symbol? Its just a thought.
Please can you help?

Minx

Last edited:
minx1 said:
Er you could say that.....Micky says I am pregnant!

How are you St George?

How the blazes did that happen without you noticing. You do know that dragon-slaying is a speciality of mine?

I am quite well, if a little soggy and rather tired. Yourself?

minx1 said:
*pens letter*

Dear Lit Moderators,

I am writing to complain at the lack of moderating going on!
The most disturbing thing has happened right under your very noses. I have been impregnated by a Dwagon.
Well actually it could be one of a few dwagons. I have a feeling the father may be the one wearing sheer ladies panties. But unfortunately we won't know for four years.
Ugent action needs to be taken Lit moderators. May I suggest that in addition to the 'report bad post' symbol, we have a 'report unwanted dwagon impregnations' symbol? Its just a thought.
Please can you help?

Minx

*lol* oh minx, you should get an award fot that one;)

hiya st. george :rose:

St_George said:
How the blazes did that happen without you noticing. You do know that dragon-slaying is a speciality of mine?

I am quite well, if a little soggy and rather tired. Yourself?

I'm good thanks sir apart from the unwanted dragon pregnancy...mmmm.

Perhaps you could think about putting your slaying skills into action.....there are plenty of dragons around here!

How is Nymphee?

Hiya CV,

Minx - nymphée is well, although a little snowed under with exams and so on

St_George said:
Hiya CV,

Minx - nymphée is well, although a little snowed under with exams and so on

Oh bless her! Bet you can't wait to see eachother again!

Chantilyvamp said:
*lol* oh minx, you should get an award fot that one;)

hiya st. george :rose:

Well it did the trick........he scarpered!

You better believe it!I miss her so much. Italy is wonderful and all, but really I quite want to get back to blighty. If we didn't have commitments I would book us both onto the next flight home.

St_George said:
You better believe it!I miss her so much. Italy is wonderful and all, but really I quite want to get back to blighty. If we didn't have commitments I would book us both onto the next flight home.

When do you see eachother next.....over Christmas or is it when you go to your cottage?

St_George said:

*hugs both you and nymphee* It aint easy being so far apart. I know that one all to well.

minx1 said:
What you up to this weekend Chantily?

Getting the hubby ready to leave on his business trip tomorrow, he leaves sunday at 645am for the states. :(

minx1 said:
When do you see eachother next.....over Christmas or is it when you go to your cottage?

Well, I fly home next friday, and nymphée gets back on the 21st I think. I am hopefully going to stay with her between the 28th and the 4th, and then there is the cottage. The cottage is going to be fun ! All those beams all over the place...

St_George said:
Well, I fly home next friday, and nymphée gets back on the 21st I think. I am hopefully going to stay with her between the 28th and the 4th, and then there is the cottage. The cottage is going to be fun ! All those beams all over the place...

that should match well with the leather restraints;)

Chantilyvamp said:
*hugs both you and nymphee* It aint easy being so far apart. I know that one all to well.

Awww, thanks CV. Italy is all very well and good, but it does have its draw backs!

St_George said:
Chantilyvamp said:

Awww, thanks CV. Italy is all very well and good, but it does have its draw backs!

Isnt nymphee coming to italy as well for awhile to study?

Chantilyvamp said:

Getting the hubby ready to leave on his business trip tomorrow, he leaves sunday at 645am for the states. :(

Oh poor you....he'll be back before you know it, I promise. and you've got lots of people on here if you feel the need for a bit of a natter :rose:

St_George said:

Sounds really lovely St George *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back