Mom becomes a submissive slut

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Posts
5,207
The mother in this case is prim & proper in every sense of the word. She's religious, and maybe she's a school teacher.

Perhaps she's cleaning her son's room (or daughter if you want) and she discovers a business card of a Dominatrix.

She's blown away because she raised her son (or daughter) to be wholesome. She looks up the Dom and is even more blown away since there's bondage involved.

The mom goes to the Dom the next day with her checkbook, intending to pay her off to stop seeing her son (or daughter).

The Dom laughs at it off and says it's not about money, but ownership. The Dom agrees to never see the son (or daughter) again IF the mom takes his/her place instead.

Mom is torn, but she sacrifices herself for the sake of her child.

Over time the mom learns become submissive in the Dom's studio once a week.

The Dom realizes the mom secretly loves it, and wants to take it to the next level. The Dom 'programs' the mom the fuck her son/daughter.

There's two ways to go about that:

1. The mom is torn, but reluctantly agrees and does it. Then she's free of the dom.

2. The mom flat out refuses, so the dom blackmails her with camera footage.

Thoughts? Ideas? Takers?
 
I quite like the idea, but I found the idea of the Domme wanting the Mother to take the place of the son (or daughter) to be hard to believe.

If I wrote it the Mother would be shocked upon finding the card, although curious about the whole thing. When she approaches the Domme she would find her calm, well-mannered and intelligent. The Domme would sense the fear in the Mother's voice and detect her curiosity and through gentle persuasion would get her to agree to a session... how that develops remains to be seen.
 
but I found the idea of the Domme wanting the Mother to take the place of the son (or daughter) to be hard to believe.

What you wrote below was basically what I was getting at.

The mom, at first, tries to offer the Dom money. But the dom sensed an opportunity. She would rather have prim & proper mother than the son or daughter. That's why it makes sense to me that the Dom agreed to stop seeing the son/daughter in exchange for the mom.

Also, the dom is professional. It's not a shady thing. She's an absolute professional who operates a small studio where she charges clients by the hour for her services.
 
I can see that the Domme would want a new regular client to replace the money lost if she gives up the son/daughter. Although it would make more sense for her just to take the money than make the mother do the sessions. But the idea of mutual interest... the Domme seeing the curiosity in the mother and perhaps agreeing to take the money on the condition that the mother does one session to try things out, that could be quite nice. Unless you want a lot of reluctance from the mother.

Another possibility for the incest lovers would be that the Domme sees a chance to test her skills and see if she can make her subs break the ultimate taboo. With that in mind she would Domme them separately before finally introducing them to the idea of being Dommed together. Maybe having them do things together while gagged and blindfoded for a while before revealing that they have been committing incestuous acts.

Really love your idea though. So many great possibilities.
 
Ive been playing around with a similar but still different idea.
So far it is only in my mind and nothing is on paper yet

My idea the mother would be newly divorced and she has always had some secret desires about being submissive and dominated. She knows about a club that specializes in such things, maybe she learned about it from a friend or by looking it up on the internet. Her desires to try it makes her eventually visit the club and talks to the manager about some of her preferences. Like being tied up and blindfolded.

Little does she know that her son is working as a Dom at that club. He sees his mother enter the club and hides thinking he is in trouble and his mother have found out his secret. He watches her enter the managers office and he stands by the door to hear what they are talking about.

The manager and the mother sets a time for her first session a few days later and then the mother leaves the office. As soon as she is gone the son walks into the office to talk to the manager. Of course the manager doesnt know it is the sons mother so when he offers to take care of that client there are not objections.

When the appointed time comes the son has it all worked out. The mother wanting to be tied up and blindfolded means he will not get discovered once that takes place. He has one of the female workers at the club handle his mother when she enters the club and takes her to a private room to get her undressed, tied up and blindfolded. The son has his way with her doing all kind of things to her, all according to the wishes she left to the manager. He would of course be needing to use a stage name and he cant talk to her at this time. Maybe he just says something right at the end of the fucking. His mother would kind of recognize his voice at that time but at the confussion of her own sexual bliss she feels she must be mistaken.

After the session the mother is on cloud nine. She loved being dominated and humiliated by this strong young man and the thorough fucking he gave her. She wants to have more sessions with the dom and makes more appointments. Hearing his voice at the end could also start her mind on the spiral of thinking that it was her son dominating her. She would know it is just nonsense at this point but the thoughts start to grow.

The second session would also go well and the son makes more of the mothers fantasies come true. During the whole thing the mother contemplates if it could be her son dominating her and it makes her even more excited even if she knows it is wrong. The son is silent for most of it but a few times he slips up saying some things to her like "take my cock" and so on.

After the second time together the mother decides she need to spy on her son to make sure it was not him at the club. To her horror she follows him to the club. She cant believe it and decides she needs more proof so walks into the club. In there she sees her son walk into a room with a client and she asks a worker there what the name of the young boy that just went into the room is. The worker says the stage name of the person that punished her and she knows its been her son all along.

For a few days she distraught. she avoids her son and any naughty thoughts. Eventually she decides to confront her son asking him if he works at the club and if it was him that took care of her. He says it was him and expects to get yelled at and maybe had the police sent on him. Instead the mother falls to her knees asking for another punishment.

I think it would be an interesting story.
 
Back
Top