Deeva's Den of Darkness

DeevaLicious

Erotic Ink Slinger
Joined
May 14, 2009
Posts
5,951
Just a place for this girl to play out her dark fantasies.
Feel free to make yourself at home.

The Den is an open room with a long bar along one wall. The center of the room is a fire pit surrounded by low sitting, soft couches lined with pillows. On the floor there are huge pillows big enough for one to curl up on to soak up the warmth close to the fire. The lights are always dim, bright fluorescent hurt her eyes so it's fitting in this place it should cater to her comforts and needs above all others.
If you should need anything, want anything, simply summon a servant and your needs should be fulfilled.

It's her refuge.
Respect it and those who are in it and we'll be fine.
 
Last edited:
Slipping in and turning the lights on low I wait for her. Lounging on a stool at the bar, signaling the bartender and ordering a crown and coke. Legs crossed, skirt slightly hiked up my thigh showing my stockings attached to my garter. I want her to see.
 
summer dress, white and swishy and bared shoulders..the hem dancing around ankles wrapped in white nylon, and cotton candy pink painted toes...nervous...and hoping very much that she likes it...so different from what she's seen of me so far
 
She looks so feminine and dainty. So pretty in virginal white with those candied toes begging to be licked. Eyes turning an even brighter blue as I take her in and catch the sweet smell of her. Those peeking toes could devastate me.

You're breathtaking sweetness. Want a drink?
 
as if I could say no...as if I didn't follow her here like a puppy in search of approval...as if she wasn't making my entire body respond to her with just a look

slipping up to the bar, perching on the stool next to her's


Jack Daniels please...straight up
 
Watching her as I signal the bartender, not even having to say a word and her drink is there and I lift mine to her's to clink for a toast

To pretty, new friends, and fun times.

Yeah, it was corny I know but she's so lovely my brain is shot and it's all I can do to not yank her by the hair upstairs to my suite of rooms.
 
How about...to chance encounters and fingers pulling hair?
enjoying the words as they roll off my tongue, almost seeing them caress her cheek and jaw and neck
 
I'll drink to that.

A smile, twitching fingers, reaching out and twirling one lock of her silky hair and tugging her slowly to me. A breath away. Noses touching. One soft brush of lips before easing back. Absently twirling that same lock.
 
still leaning over towards her, unable and unwilling to lean back...unwilling to risk taking my hair from her fingers...feeling silly too, but not caring

Tell me things? Secret things?
 
Giving up on holding back I let my fingers flow through the silky mass and massage into her scalp, once in a while letting my thumb graze over the lobe of her ear

But if i tell you. They won't be secret anymore. smiles

whispers I will tell you one thing for sure. You're intoxicating. I could keep you. Pretty little doll all in white, turn you into a sinful mess.
 
leaning to her ear...aching to take it in my lips, to suckle like a hungry baby...the muscles in my legs turning to water...were I wearing heels, I'd surely stumble...whispering


I would like that...to be a doll...to be dressed...played with...precious...fragile...



breakable
 
You are perfect for it. Lacey white panties and shiny white shoes with a pink and white frilly dress. And make up. Paint your lips all glossy and pink. I could picture you like that, after I ruin you, mascara on your cheeks. A sleepy, sated smile. And the in between would be devastating. In a good way of course.
 
Forever the virgin to defile?
The toy to repair, repaint, and break again?
However you might want?
I wonder what we might learn about you as well
 
Absolutely. Over and over.
You might learn my weaknesses. A soft spot for a blushing girl. How easily she could turn the tables on me if she pushed the right buttons.
You might find the little girl in me that needs to be beaten. Or you might unleash the one that likes to make you bleed. Many layers. Like a puzzle. It just depends on route you go on what you may end up with.
 
a smile on my lips, curling high on one side...feeling the evening drawing me away, but believing that we'll find each other again soon...counting on it...


fading into nothingness
 
A wisp of her scent lingers, leaving a smile on my face as I stand and move behind the bar, picking up my pen and paper and refilling my drink.

A beautiful start to the night.
 
looks out of the corner of my eye, watching, waiting, an appreciative purr for the pretty girl
 
Instruction's.

Fuck.

It had been some time since she had recieved them as she was more used to giving them now. Admittedly it felt good, right, and much needed. Lately life had been rough and she'd been feeling worn down not just physically but emotionally. Today would fix that if only for a short time. He knew her, sometimes better than she knew herself and she trusted him. Rare for her to trust a man but he evoked that feeling in her and had for quite some time now.

Last night she had misbehaved. Her smart mouth and playful nature had a way of catching up with her and she'd gotten told on. Damn that Cherry and her big mouth. A sly grin formed over glossy pink lips. That little slut would pay for it too. It won't be long and I'll get my hands on her and show her a thing or two.

So here she was.

Waiting.

His sexy gruff voice still in her head.

The man had a way with words that's for sure. He knew how to make a woman feel weak and wanton with that deep whispering command. Just thinking about it had her body responding. Tight nipples puckered against the red lace that barely covered the soft swells of her breasts. The scratchy sensation when she moved just added to the already apparent arousal he'd risen in her this morning. Her little red skirt did nothing to conceal her bare bottom. The strappy heels in stark black accentuated her strong legs and raised her short barely 5' frame another 4" to bring her a bit closer to his nearly 6' height. He would still tower over her but he had a way of making her feel tiny even if he wasn't standing over her. In truth it was one of the many things she adored about him.

Kneeling at the door of her secret hide away she nibbled nervously at her bottom lip. He would be prompt as always and the glance at the clock made her heart skip faster in her chest. It was time to pay the piper. That's what she got for being such a bad little girl. Smirking she thought out loud, "Fucking Cherry and her big mouth. I'm so going to kick her ass."
 
A day off work couldn't have been timed better. The girls had evidently been up all night talking, thinking they were cute with all the snarky little things they were saying and comparing notes on. He'd already sent one brat on her way to work with a sore behind. He had to smile over that one. Taking her sexy little ass by surprise had started his day off right. His Cherry girl thought she was cute telling on their friend. "Dee said this about you.. oh and she said this too... and I told her she was gonna get it, hahaha."

One slip of an arm around her waist and tossing her over his shoulder as he spanked her bare little ass had her begging, pleading, apologizing for laughing and telling on her girl like that. He'd been laughing the entire time which set her temper off. God he loved that. "Brats! What did you think would happen? That I'd only discipline Dee and not you? Silly girl. You should know better than to rat on a friend and think you'll get off scott free, nuh uh."

By the time she left for work her bottom was as pink as her skirt and she had the cutest little pout on her face since she didn't anything more than her ass busted before she left for work. Now it was time for the other half of the brat squad to get her due. Best thing is, they had all day. He didn't have to rush with this girl. Oh no. Plenty of time to work off his... sinister mood. Hehe.

He didn't knock. It was time for him to be there and he knew when he walked through that door she'd be there portraying a good little girl thinking it would get her on my good side. Too late for that. Brats had to be put in line. He stood at the door and remembered her sweet, sultry little voice when they had spoken earlier this morning. The smile on his face was genuine. Dee was a doll baby and he really did adore her. A strong woman. One that didn't bend or break easily. Tough as nails. But for him, she was his little girl. Play thing. Toy for his amusement to use and abuse and she thrived on it. Sexy little bitch. All his today. Yeah, this is gonna be a good day.

He turned the knob and stepped inside. There she was, pale skin and delicate little freckles scatted here and there. Rich mahogany waves of thick silky hair that brushed over her shoulders nearly to her waist. Those curves a man could get lost in. Jesus. Bright blue eyes that looked up at him with maybe just a hint of defiance, lust, need. He stepped in front of her and leaned down, tipping her chin up and brushing his mouth over hers. Reaching into the pocket of his black leather pants he pulled out a chain and hooked it too the one that wrapped her throat. "You know what to do and why you're here but as usual, I want you to recite the rules of our play babydoll."
 
He had to be the sexiest man in the world. Lucky wench, that Cherry girl. Grinning she licked over her lips she took a deep breath and let out a soft, pleased sigh. He smelled so good. Like pure strong male, leather, sandalwood and a hint of sweet cherries. Intoxicating. His smooth skin looked like caramel and had intricate tattoo's that were etched over the strong muscles of his chest, arms and back. A strong jaw that was accentuated by a goatee, black, matching his thick wavey hair that if he were wearing a shirt, would just rest over his collar. But no. No shirt. No fair he could look that fucking good in those leather pants. Poured into them. A walking sex god right in front of her with an evil grin on his face. She was so fucked.

He leaned down and gave her the softest kiss that lingered just long enough to make her want more. The click of the chain to the one around her neck couldn't have been loud but to her in that moment it echo'd in the room like she'd just been jailed in a maximum security prison. Dear god she was already wet. Her instructions said no panties, or else, and previously she'd ignored and or else and regretted it. She may not be the brightest crayon in the box but she wasn't stupid either. It had taken time but she had learned what buttons to push and not to push with this man.

Looking up into his big brown eyes she listened intently although she already knew what would be asked of her. He was always straight forward and methodical in the way he treated a woman he played with. Well, most of the time anyways, there had been that one time she had caught him off guard. Wow that had been fun...

"You know what to do and why you're here but as usual, I want you to recite the rules of our play babydoll."

Squeezing her thighs tight when he said babydoll in that thick, deep voice, she felt her cunt defy her and drip down her inner thighs. A tiny hint of a whimper came out and her eyes slammed shut for a moment.

FOCUS Dee FUCK!

Nodding up at him she began reciting.

1. My safeword is Snow. I'll trust you to not push me far enough I have to use it. You know what is best for me and will give me what I need and deserve.
2. I'll be a good girl. Promise. Otherwise you can beat me for it. Who am I kidding, you're going to beat me anyways.
3. No is not a option and will be taken as a yes unless I use my safe word. That means no back talking unless I want to pay the price.
4. I belong to you in every way I can and I'll be every thing you need and want me to be.
5. You are my friend, my lover, my Daddy, my Sir, a part of my heart just as she is. Nothing or no one comes before that or interfer's with that bond between us.

Silence once the rules are complete. Only the sounds of breathing and the pounding of her heart is heard. The hands clasped behind her back are still but her nails are biting into her palms as she waits. His approval means so much to her. He knows that. She may be a bratty little girl but she had come to depend on him for things she hadn't depended on any man for in a long time.
 
While she spoke he stood in front of her, hands clasped behind his back and no emotion showing on his stern features. Silence could at times be deafening, other times it could say more than any words in that moment could convey. A brisk nod was all he gave her other than his gaze softening for just a few seconds when his eyes met hers. He turned from her and gave just a tug on the chain before he felt her fall into motion, crawling behind him. When he stopped, so did she as is she were an extension of him. Once they reached the far side of the room he motioned for her to rise and patted the bench. "Up here and kneel like a good girl babydoll."

There was no doubt in his mind she would obey. In the past she pushed boundaries worse than his Cherry girl did. She fought him tooth and nail. They'd had a love hate relationship when they played. He was firm with her. Deep down he knew that's exactly what she'd been needing. Someone strong enough, caring enough and sadistic enough to get her attention and reign her focus in. She needed to know she didn't always have to be strong. There were times when you need to let go and be led down the dark path and give in to it. Free yourself. That's what I gave her. The freedom to be taken and trust in a man to fulfill her needs, seek out her desires, hold her when she needed it and put her in line when she was out of line.

To be honest. The process had rocked him to the core. Discovering things with her, peeling apart the layers that made her so wickedly sweet and seductive. Making her beg for more. Knowing she gave him her all. It was a heady passionate thing having a strong woman relinquish control. He took care with her. She was precious to them both and had been through a lot. But, all that didn't change the fact she'd been naughty. Sinful. Snarky. Sultry little slut. Those big blue eyes wouldn't save her cute little ass. Not today.

When she knelt on the bench he quickly fastened her wrists down, moving to her legs and stroking his hands from her bare bottom, down each soft thigh and each muscled calf to rest at her ankles. His eyes were focused on her puffy pink lips glistening with desire, eyes trailing down her inner thigh where the trail of wetness had slipped from her. The growl that came out was animalistic. Her scent was warm and sweet, exotic... and his finger eased up her inner thigh collecting her dew and bringing it to his lips and sucking it off growling even more.

Fuck she was sweet.

His hand drew back once and landed with a crack on her right cheek. Just as quick, it landed on her left just as hard. Pulling back both hands he slapped them down on her ass hard enough she slipped forward and her face was pressed to the bench. One word was all he gave her. The taste of her on his tongue and soft jiggle of her ass had him close to just smashing his face against her dripping cunt and lapping it like a dog. He needed a minute to get control.

"Stay!"
 
He was stern. Steadfast. Looking at her as if he didn't have a care in the world. She had been wanting him to say something. Praise her or give her some sort of tender touch or kiss. Instead he only nodded and urged her into step behind him. For a moment she wanted to defy him. Tug her head back and instead of crawling behind him to sit on her bottom and let him drag her if he wasn't going to acknowledge her more than that. Instinct told her not too. To calm her quick temper and let go of control. It was so hard for her to do. Especially if it had been a while. Her mind fought but her body moved with him stride for stride, cat crawling behind him, easing her curvy body up on the bench and kneeling like a good girl when in truth she wanted to be really, really bad.

Kneeling on the bench like that she felt vulnerable, open to his gaze and scrutiny, slutty because she could feel her desire running down her thighs, trapped when her wrist were bound down and he made his way behind her. But she was his babydoll. It was ok to let go. Even if she was getting punished he still had her best interest in mind. It was how he worked. How he played.

His hands refamiliarized themselves with the curve of her bottom, the softness of milky white thighs and strong calves. One finger dipped between her thighs and found her slickness and a deep breath whoosed from her when his growl rumbled out. He tasted her. Her hips pushed back as if she was begging him right then and there to fuck her. She was. Fucking slut. She wanted him growling while he fucked her hard. THAT was what she needed.
But no.

Instead he struck her suddenly, then again, and almost angrily both hands smacked down on her with such force she face planted against the bench with a muffled "Unghhh..Fuck!" following it with a sultry "Thank you Daddy." Now was not the time to forget her place. He had her in a frenzy now. Once he growled "Stay!" she realized he was just as frenzied as she. It made her smile. Wickedly. She wanted to push. Just a little. He didn't tell her not to speak right? Right!

"Mmm yes Sir." Staying still she lowered her voice to just above a purr. "I need more than that Daddy. Look at how wet I already am. What a good little slut I'm being. Give me more Daddy please. Give your babydoll a lick. Right over my puffy little pink cunt. Pretty pretty please..."
 
"Thank you Daddy" she'd said in that sugar sweet little babydoll voice. His cock thumped against his zipper begging to be free. Gods she was sinful. Fucking slut knew it too. He almost laughed when she went into her begging phase. Until she said "her puffy pink little cunt" at which he was staring at damn near drooling. Two could play that game.

He stepped towards her and kissed her pretty pink cheeks one after the other, tongue trailing down the back of one thigh, then the other. His hands fastening her ankles to the bench while his teeth bit up and down her soft inner thighs. "Mmm babydoll like being bitten doesn't she?" Teeth scraping, tongue lathing over the sharper bites, his nose nuzzling her hard little clit. "Babydoll wants licked all over her sweet little pussy doesn't she? Naughty little slut already begging for it." Lips latching around her clit and sucking it, lapping it, teeth scraping it hard, almost too hard.

Pulling back and seeing her hips rock back wanting more he laughed and drew his right arm back and popped her swollen cunt hard enough to make her squeal. "Nuh uh, you're not getting off that easy." Walking away to the rack on the wall in front of her he chose a single tail whip. She hated it. Which of course, made him love it. The sting was wicked. He knew first hand. But he also knew she loved it nearly as much as she hated it. Walking up close in front of her so he could see her face, he kissed her cheek and nuzzled his face against her neck, biting her there, that weak spot that if he bit hard when he fucked her it would make her shatter.

"Better not miss a count babydoll. You don't want to disappoint me or yourself now do you? I think 10 to start, then we'll switch it up. What do you think? Think you can handle it or are you gonna tap out?" The laugh that followed was sinister, evil. Her face showed her anger at being asked if she'd not handle it. He knew she could but taunting her temper was too fun to resist right now and it helped him stop focusing on his throbbing dick for a little bit.

"Here we go Princess Smartypants" fingers diving into her silky mane and griping tight, turning her head so he could see her face he swiftly cracked the whip, watching her body jerk as the tail curved its path across the soft, tender underside of her bottom. A bright pink welt formed and quickly drew back again the other side giving it the same treatment. Leaning down he kissed her cheek and smiled.
 
It was fucking heaven feeling his tongue dragging over her skin, slithering over her cunt and sucking her clit until she was bucking against him. For a minute she thought he was going to let her cum. Stupid girl. Should have known better. Picked the wrong time to push...again. Would she ever learn? Probably not. Maso side of her got off on the cat and mouse game between them. Then his palm slapped over her swollen, tender cunt hard enough to make her cry out a string of curse words that would make a sailor blush. Bastard. That's what she said in her head. Out loud she bit her lip and whimpered "Thank you Sir."

His laugh was evil when he pulled away from her. If her wrists weren't bound she'd have probably chanced it and went for a weapon to beat him with. She catch hell for it but the moment would be sweet catching him unaware and leaving a few marks on his smirky self. He leaned to kiss her cheek, it was a sweet thing to do considering she was thinking evil thoughts about him. Then she seen what he had in his hand. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Her eyes watered just at the thought. Her cunt had the same reaction, dripping in little drops on the bench she was straddling. Slut. Masochistic slut.

Teeth scratched across her neck. Purring she tried to shift and rub her cunt against the bench but all too soon she felt the first lash send fire across her bottom. Jerking forward her clit bumped the bench and she moaned out "Onee...mmmff" not even a chance to say anything nor catch her breath and the next lash sent her reeling forward. Eyes watered and yet she still took full advantage of her cunt being in full contact with the bench and rolled her clit against it whimpering "Twoo...ooOoohhh"

He was smiling, thinking he was getting the best of her. In all actuality maybe he was but she was damn sure going to get off if he kept it up like this. After all, he never said she couldn't. She'd show him just what Princess Smartypants could do under just about any circumstance.
 
Back
Top