Need A Seriously Talented Editor Who Can Help Reign My Son/Mother Incest Story In

animaleyesone

Virgin
Story is not for the feint of heart. It involves blackmail, deceit, coercion, hardcore sex, and incest. Very bleak and dark at points. It's central theme is about making money off the forced prostitution of the mother. Also it shows the downward spiral someone like this would take. Culminating in the main character's arrest and prison time. He doesn't get away clean or end with a fantastical, no consequences storybook conclusion.

Is my first long erotic story titled Disturbed Son.
Have the first chapter finished. This is an epic story with a pretty long and involved plot in my mind. I wrote an outline out and it seems like I have overstuffed it. If I can I'd like to work with someone who can give it a critical look and help polish what I've already written so I can submit Chapter 1 & 2 by the end of July. And then maybe they can help with trimming my proposed plot down to a manageable size and keep editing till it's all complete and ready for submission. So I am asking for someone who can commit to staying with this project and has no problem with the harshest of subject matter.

you do not have private messages enabled so no one can reach you

Then we should explain how to do that, no? :rolleyes:

Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Story is not for the feint of heart. It involves blackmail, deceit, coercion, hardcore sex, and incest. Very bleak and dark at points. It's central theme is about making money off the forced prostitution of the mother. Also it shows the downward spiral someone like this would take. Culminating in the main character's arrest and prison time. He doesn't get away clean or end with a fantastical, no consequences storybook conclusion.

Is my first long erotic story titled Disturbed Son.
Have the first chapter finished. This is an epic story with a pretty long and involved plot in my mind. I wrote an outline out and it seems like I have overstuffed it. If I can I'd like to work with someone who can give it a critical look and help polish what I've already written so I can submit Chapter 1 & 2 by the end of July. And then maybe they can help with trimming my proposed plot down to a manageable size and keep editing till it's all complete and ready for submission. So I am asking for someone who can commit to staying with this project and has no problem with the harshest of subject matter.

Fair warning, non consent in incest stories is more likely than not heading for a serious flaming.

Not trying to tell you what to write or discourage you, but just be prepared. In general incest votes on the softer side, but they like fun and consensual taboo sex, especially in M/S.

By all means put it up there, but brace yourself.

Back