Young female sub/slave looking for Dom/Master

Lacrimosa94

Virgin
Hello there.
I'm a female s-type that is looking for someone to take control.
I love structure and discipline.

I am by no means a pain slut, but I like to have my limits pushed.
I'm looking for something that is more 24/7.

I want someone to guide me, protect me, and help me to become the best that I can be.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I am willing to Skype, yahoo, text, and call.

As your master I order you turn on your PMs so I can tell you what to do properly.

You also will call me address me as Sir or Daddy. When in private or in the company of others who practice the lifestyle.

You will desist wearing pants or pantyhose or tights at any time. Your wet folds should be less then one panty slide away from being probed at my command.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'd be more than happy to be your dom. Send me a private message and we can exchange contact details

Talk to you soon

Ger

As your master I order you turn on your PMs so I can tell you what to do properly.

You also will call me address me as Sir or Daddy. When in private or in the company of others who practice the lifestyle.

You will desist wearing pants or pantyhose or tights at any time. Your wet folds should be less then one panty slide away from being probed at my command.

OMG.. this is the perfect example of a wannabe and an ass.. and this is someone EVERY woman should run from!

Says the guy whose name is a combination of a movie antichrist and a hack with eugenics fetish.

I will always degrade and crap on the thread of a tease troll that posts up the 'dream' sub with her PM's turned off and then logs off so he/she/it can log on the next day and get their ego boost from the guys that have had to publically declare their desire to be her master.

Thanks for the notice mister Beelzabub Crackpot.

Says the guy whose name is a combination of a movie antichrist and a hack with eugenics fetish.

I will always degrade and crap on the thread of a tease troll that posts up the 'dream' sub with her PM's turned off and then logs off so he/she/it can log on the next day and get their ego boost from the guys that have had to publically declare their desire to be her master.

Thanks for the notice mister Beelzabub Crackpot.

you must be a stupid fuck because you truly know nothing about the lifestyle.. must be 18 and read a site or two and guessed that you knew everything.. and if you weren't stupid.. you would know the name is of a writer and nothing more.. silly lil moron.. hope nobody writes you.. because you shown just how juvenile you are.

Hello there.
I'm a female s-type that is looking for someone to take control.
I love structure and discipline.

I am by no means a pain slut, but I like to have my limits pushed.
I'm looking for something that is more 24/7.

I want someone to guide me, protect me, and help me to become the best that I can be.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I am willing to Skype, yahoo, text, and call.
Good luck in your quest, welcome to Lit.

Back