Party at my place! (opn to one woman)

I moaned as he continued talking I wouldn't go fast I didn't want him to blow before he fucked me but I sucked with vigor as I played with him. I moved my stroking hand to deep throat him a few times swallowing around him before going back to stroking and sucking. His flavor was amazing on tonuge like a feast for my taste buds. I sucked hard but kept a steady bobing and stroking rythm.
 
The couple below were moving in a similar fashion as we were but the couple below was more wild: on her knees and taking the full length of his manhood inside, down the gullet she is fingering herself by sliding her free hand down her pants as she takes him out and smacks her own face with his meat and now stands up and is leaning over a rail showing a nice bubble butt.
 
I sucked and stroked teasing him as I listened to what he said was going when he said she bent over a rail I let him slip from my mouth and looked up at him with lust filled eyes, "Is that how you want me?"
 
I did want her like that as the woman down below was now wailing as she was being penetrated. The man pulled down enough of her dark pants to show her ass cheeks and slapped them before shoving his entire manhood inside of her. This man was showing no mercy as he leaned over and continued to fondle the police woman's large, but still covered chest.

Looking about the backyard empty aside of the two fuck birds and as the man continued to pound her pussy he slapped her cheeks and called her a 'slutty bitch.'
 
As I waited I started getting a little disappointed it seemed as if he were more interested in watching them than doing anything with me. I shrugged oh well I still had my fingers what else could I expect from a rich prick. I moved to the side of him and slowly rose so I could see the couple for my self as I began foundling my own breast watching the scene below and slowly trailing one hand under the bottom half of my dress to play with myself biting my lip to keep my moans inside. I was no simpering puppy willing to beg to played with I could do it well enough on my own.
 
The couple down below were interestin but when she rose up beside me I slid behind and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling that slender figure towards my firm abdomen and open crouch that was firm and the tip was between her legs as my chin rested on hershoulder so that she could she forherself, "You want that?" Asking in a whisper.
 
I kept my eyes trained on the pair below watching with avid intrest his erection behind me was adding to my arousal as was his whispered voice against my ear.

"Oh I want something alright." I commented blatenly not really caring how he fucked me if he fucked me at that point as long as I got off.

I rubbed my ass against him in invitation, if he wanted he could take it. I knew he was the host of the party but his name I didn't know and he didn't know mine which was all well and good with me. I didn't want strings I just wanted to get off by some elses hand if possible if not my own would suffice.
 
Wiggling her backside againgst me I took the hint and grasped the fat length with the right hand and rubbed the skin between the innard thighs as it dragged under her dress and up to her already hot snatch and I pressed it in without warming her up. I was hard and ready as was he and there was no point in working her up further and pressed my entire length inside of her cunt quickly as both hands grasped her breasts and squeezed them hard.
 
At the feel of his quick and sudden invasion I put a hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. He felt thick and long. He made me feel filled which is what I need I was already so hot under the collar I knew it wouldn't take long to set me off, in a good way, for the first time.
 
When I was all the way inside of her there was no sense in taking it easy. One of her own hands was cupped over her mouth to stymie any utterness on her part as down below the other couple were fucking like rabbits but wanting to hear her voice and give a tease I leanedover and whispered to the woman with the caramel colored hair, "Do you want it rough or soft?"
 
I panted filling full for the first time in ages his question required no thought on my part at all I knew what I wanted what I craved. I moved my hand slightly from my mouth and whispered, "Rough, make hard so I can still feel you in the morning."
 
Nodding in acknowledgement I immediately began thrusting myself fully inside her tight pussy and was as rough as I could be, slamming my hips into her backside as she continued to ook out over the backyard and saw the scene below. I wanted her to describe hat they were doing but she would giving m only screams and moans and would giveus away so it was better that she try and stay silent though I wanted her not to. We were voyuers and as I began pounding her backside I wanted to rip all of her clothes off and shag the living hell out of her, this strager and ask for more.
 
I had to fight to keep silent as I watched the man and woman below changed position and he slammed into her as hard as my stranger was slamming into me. He was rough and I could feel the pleasurable pain with how he was using me and had to cover my mouth again to muffle what sounds escaped me. I angled my hips so he could slam deeper into me.
 
She was so tight and the faster we wentthere was a 'clap' as our skin slammed together. Her dress was lifted up enough to show me what she was hiding but I didn't want to rip off her clothes as she would be nude in the chill weather might make her ill and there might be the need for a quick exit as I fondled her chest as my eager heart wanted to ravage this woman, this stranger as the sounds down below as the woman was being fucked silly spurred me to do so with this woman.
 
As he kept slamming into me I had to bite my palm to keep from screaming. After a few more minutes of watching the other couple hearing their sounds and feeling my stranger slam into me I pulled my hand away enough to whisper brokenly, "C...cum..ming." I had to slap my hand and bite down hard as I wanted to scream witht he pleasure that washed over me.
 
Nodding I couldn't respond. My teeth were clenched tight and forced air through my nose to prevent my own voice was bleeding out. She was going to cum and it was going to flow over my rod and then I was going to cum and it was going to be large for the both of us. It seemed that both of us have been denied for so long that it was going to be explosive as we slammed into each other with fury, her body shook under each impact and stealing a peak over her shoulder to see wat the two lovers down below were doing and seeing that the woman with caramel colored hair was fighting the urge to scream and biting her own hand I offered my own.
 
Seeing his hand I let my mouth move from my own now tender palm to his and bit down the taste of his flesh in my mouth sent wave after wave of orgasm through my I could feel my juices flowing over his cock as my pussy squeezed him tight.
 
Thumping her backside harder and harder and sliding my hands down her flanks to that thin waist and then to the cheeks themselves and givign them each a hard slap knowing that the resulting clap might give us away I didn't care as my firm rod plunged inside her and then a thumb poke her anus. I was feelign enfused with energy that I wanted to do everything and down below the couple were almost matching us move for move that I wanted to try and one up them.
 
Last edited:
The feel of him slamming into me and spanking me never let me come fully down from my orgasmic high. When he poked my ass with his thumb I was on edge again close to cumming on his large cock a second time. I was having trouble remaining silent as I wanted to scream to the heavens with the pleasure he was giving me. After a few More thrust I was cumming again milking his cock as my juices flowed down him.
 
She was gushing and my cock being the cork in all of this I suddenly pulled out o her as she started to climax once again to have all that juice come flowing out and down her inner thighs that would be diffcult to clean up or explain away. Giving her another playful slap on the ass I was going to cum.
 
Back
Top