men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I never did manage to persuade my wife to fuck other men in front of me

Currently, me and my wife play around with the idea. We role play a lot and we have mysterious fantasy lovers we toy around with. She's dresses the part when we go out and it's really spiced our love life up over the years. Not sure if we'll ever do it for real but the journey has been fun. We've really opened up and it's brought us super close......even though it's only been fantasy so far :)

When we first went out and in the early stages of our marriage we often talked about wife swapping and watching one another fucking other people when we were having sex. It really turned us on. But after time and family my wife's send rive seemed to diminish.
About 10 years ago I quietly got into swinging and I have fulfilled most of my fantasies apart from enjoying a 3sum with a black couple. I have a couple of lady friends I share my male friends with. I love watching them gat fucked by other guys. They often cum with great joy which gives me much pleasure. She also enjoys watching me satisfy mt carnal needs with other ladies and guys.
We should not judge but fully embrace our sexuality thro sharing and fully enjoy it.

My wife's perfect feet

I would love to see another man play with my wife's size 6 feet. I would like to video it, to help my memory. That is probably my biggest fantasy. It gives me both a feeling of jealousy and lust at the same time.

Jealousy

Nisha.. I am from India aged 38. My biggest fantasy is to see my wife with other men. Ofcourse she is not yet into it. You can see my journey at "my desi shy wife and my fantasy".

It is not about cheating. I want to see her enjoying more. In case she is leaving me or giving less attention to me then jealous thing comes in. But I am fully confident that my wife won't leave me. Hope my wife agrees to fulfil my fantasy soon.

Jealousy is not a problem if you are there and she is fucking several guys are the same time. My wife likes to lean against me so that I can play with her tits while she sucks a guys cock while being fucked by another guy with cocks in both hands. Your wife needs to understand that you love her so much that you want to see her as fulfilled as possible while she is still young enough to enjoy it. I love my wife so much I let her fuck other guys and she has no reason to leave me, she is getting all the cocks she wants.

My wife is a serial cocksucker and fucker and does it with a lot of class, nothing slutty about the way she does it and the guys always say thanks and come back for more. I don't understand why guys degrade a woman for being a real woman and loving cocks.

Don't mean to degrade/offend, i feel the same as you. do towards your wife. Nothing wrong with a sexy lady enjoying cock the way she does.

Denny---<-----that's me! The male half

My wife is a serial cocksucker and fucker and does it with a lot of class, nothing slutty about the way she does it and the guys always say thanks and come back for more. I don't understand why guys degrade a woman for being a real woman and loving cocks.
It took me nearly 50 years but it's sure been worth the wait.

no offense taken

Don't mean to degrade/offend, i feel the same as you. do towards your wife. Nothing wrong with a sexy lady enjoying cock the way she does.

My wife speaks English as a second language and words are important. She was fucking a black guy and he called her a bitch and she slapped him and slipped out from under him, really offended. That is the only incident that there has been any kind of disrespect. She fucks a lot of young Marines and they are very polite. They always say thanks and many of them say thank you to me for letting her fuck them.

I'd love to see my wife with another man, she is kind of interested but says she only wants me.
So hints & tips on how to change her mind would be welcome!

fantasize

I'd love to see my wife with another man, she is kind of interested but says she only wants me.
So hints & tips on how to change her mind would be welcome!

We were 100% old fashioned until one night my wife asked me if I had any fantasies. I did not answer but asked her if she had one. She said when we went to a rock concert the night before, she fantasized about fucking the rock star, but said it was more about having two guys at the same time.

That started a dialog during our love making and when my stuff quit working as it should, it was the most natural thing in the world. I tell her, " I love you so much that I let you fuck other guys" and she likes to hear that. Going to a video store and seeing how many movies there are with chicks fucking multiple guys helped break down the false stereotype of monogamy.

Now, seeing her fuck and suck 4 guys at a time while I play with her tits is pretty routine, but it still really turns me on. Seeing another guy's jizz ooze out of her mouth is a super turn on for me.

My ex wife actually left me for my son's friend after I kept trying to set them up together (she had no idea that I was trying to set them up together).

It's still so fucking hot for me to think about. She's now pregnant with his child and they have no idea that I snuck over to his place last night to spy on them

We were 100% old fashioned until one night my wife asked me if I had any fantasies. I did not answer but asked her if she had one. She said when we went to a rock concert the night before, she fantasized about fucking the rock star, but said it was more about having two guys at the same time.

That started a dialog during our love making and when my stuff quit working as it should, it was the most natural thing in the world. I tell her, " I love you so much that I let you fuck other guys" and she likes to hear that. Going to a video store and seeing how many movies there are with chicks fucking multiple guys helped break down the false stereotype of monogamy.

Now, seeing her fuck and suck 4 guys at a time while I play with her tits is pretty routine, but it still really turns me on. Seeing another guy's jizz ooze out of her mouth is a super turn on for me.

Great story and well done. Getting your wife to take other lovers after your equipment fails is wonderful.
I agree with you that seeing your wife dribbling another's guys cum from her mouth is so hot. Do you ever kiss her and taste the cum or ever lick her clean when she is finished with her lover(s) ?
I do both

I am sorry that I have to say no!

For myself, no I do not want to see my wife with anyone but me. During our early years of our marriage we both had affairs and it has been hard for us both to overcome and continue on. Another reason is she is the mother of my child. We have talked about fantasies and one of her's is 3 men at once, but she always says later "you know I wouldn't go through with it, just fantasizing!" Now while we were separated, the girl I was fucking, that I had no long term respect, he'll yeah let's see how many miles of dick she can handle. The more the merrier. But not my wife.

yes, she has made me into a cum sucker

For myself, no I do not want to see my wife with anyone but me. During our early years of our marriage we both had affairs and it has been hard for us both to overcome and continue on. Another reason is she is the mother of my child. We have talked about fantasies and one of her's is 3 men at once, but she always says later "you know I wouldn't go through with it, just fantasizing!" Now while we were separated, the girl I was fucking, that I had no long term respect, he'll yeah let's see how many miles of dick she can handle. The more the merrier. But not my wife.

Great story and well done. Getting your wife to take other lovers after your equipment fails is wonderful.
I agree with you that seeing your wife dribbling another's guys cum from her mouth is so hot. Do you ever kiss her and taste the cum or ever lick her clean when she is finished with her lover(s) ?
I do both

The first time she kissed me with a mouth full of cum and passed it to me, it turned me on even more than I already was. I had licked cum off her tits and out of her pussy, but this was something new. I did the math and when she fucks the Marines, I probably suck out 3/4 of a cup of cum.

The first time she kissed me with a mouth full of cum and passed it to me, it turned me on even more than I already was. I had licked cum off her tits and out of her pussy, but this was something new. I did the math and when she fucks the Marines, I probably suck out 3/4 of a cup of cum.

That's awesom. Sounds so naughty and wonderful.

I am white very well endowed ,,I had a couple of male friends who would ring me often for nights with their wives They just loved the thrill of me screwing them while their husband sat in a chair and watched or in some cases took pics Later i had a mature couple who loved screwing with me in the same bed

I am white very well endowed ,,I had a couple of male friends who would ring me often for nights with their wives They just loved the thrill of me screwing them while their husband sat in a chair and watched or in some cases took pics Later i had a mature couple who loved screwing with me in the same bed

That's hot. I love the idea of maybe once a week we invite another big cock stud over for the evening. Where, of course, he spends the night screwing my wife.

I really wonder why men are like this. Don't you feel jealous to see your 'faithful wife' enjoying with another man?

I feel bad to think that my husband cheats me.

I felt bad when my second wife(now EX) did it. That's why I divorced her.

I have fantasies about it. I would get turned on being in a hotel room while my wife fucks another man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back