Eating Your Own Cum

Not sure I could eat it out of a pussy, but I'll clean up a nice pair of tits any day.
 
yesterday morning in 69 position, the wife did sme fantastic things to my cock and couldnt hold on and shot my load in her mouth. She does swallow, but this time she just mved arund and dripped my load into my mouth, awsome.
 
Not sure I could eat it out of a pussy, but I'll clean up a nice pair of tits any day.

I've been able to cum in my wife's pussy without climaxing, then urging her to sit on my face...she even went back down on my cock for another load then brought it up.

It really tastes awesome..and love bringing her to orgasm while doing it. Done it twice now..and some version of me eating my cum from some part of her body is becoming part of our sex regularly.
 
yesterday morning in 69 position, the wife did sme fantastic things to my cock and couldnt hold on and shot my load in her mouth. She does swallow, but this time she just mved arund and dripped my load into my mouth, awsome.

That is hot. My wife swallows too and actually likes to, so it's not too often that I get a mouthful in return after giving her one. Creampies, on the other hand, I get much more frequently.
 
OK, I guess I'm a newbie (I am pretty new on here), and I've never done this, but I'd love to try. I've had the intention once or twice before, but then after cumming in her pussy, well, it never happens after that.

Hearing that most women really love this, I definitely want to do it. Any advice on staying in the mood so to speak?
 
I just love it when i get the most amazing blowjob and then she comes gives me a kiss with a mouthfull of my load and we share it together our tounges swirling it around in each of our mouths.
 
Using the juices from a nice cream pie as edible body paint is awesome. I smear it somewhere on my body for her to lick up... she drizzles it on her nipples for me to suck off... repeat until we're both ready for another round.
 
Any reason why? I'm honestly curious because I think the taste is even better when mixed with my wife's juices...

Just recently got up the nerve to lick her tits, need to work up the nerve to try her pussy. I'm definately hooked on the tits, just need to take the next step.
 
Just recently got up the nerve to lick her tits, need to work up the nerve to try her pussy. I'm definately hooked on the tits, just need to take the next step.

Well do try, it's well worth it! I had a nice creampie last night. Due to things being really hectic this week, it had been a full week since my wife and I had sex, a rarity for us, so I had built up a very large load.

After I came, my wife was honestly shocked at how much there was, as was I. It has been a really long time that we haven't had sex for a full week. There was so much it was just about pouring out of her after I pulled out. She quickly recovered and asked me to be a good husband and put my mouth to good use.

It was hot and fresh and we both loved her teasing me about how much cum she had to feed me as I was licking her clean...
 
One time this guy wanted to me watch him jack off in his car and make him eat his own cum afterwards. I thought, why not? I'm usually very submissive but that really got me wet, watching him do that.
 
One time this guy wanted to me watch him jack off in his car and make him eat his own cum afterwards. I thought, why not? I'm usually very submissive but that really got me wet, watching him do that.

If watched,,,,,,
 
When I'm masturbating, thinking about eating my own cum makes me dizzy, and I'm sure I'm going to do it this time. But as soon as I come, that desire goes away immediately and I can't do it.

But Last time my wife and I fucked I could tell I was going to come way before she was ready. As I got closer, I started telling her my latest desire:
I'm going to come inside you..
YES, do it!
And after I do, I'm going down on you...
groans
and I'm going to eat my come out of your pussy.
YES, YES, DO IT!
At that I came as hard as I ever have inside her, and as soon as I was done I pulled out and started to move down to eat her out.
You don't have to do that...
But I did anyway, and there was a beautiful creampie just waiting for me. In minutes I had her coming too. We are definitely doing this again!
 
After I CUM first I like for my wife to set on my face and force me to eat my CUM, it doesn't take much forcing. Would like to eat some one elses CUM from her pussy, maybe someday. :devil:
 
I eat myself

How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

I am thinking about eating my own cum right now. So I am going to surf amateur porn.
 
bending her over ramming her hard from behind! our lust driving us to the end like animals my hand in her hair pulling her back to my thrusts. I grind against her my balls mashed against her clit my cock throbbing deep inside her my seed spraying inside her like hot lava. my arms encircle around her holding her close as our body calm together. I pull out and make her stay like she is so i can get between her legs for a after loving snack that we can both share.
 
years ago I would suck myself, and swallow. :devil:

Never had quite the flexibility to get that close, within a few inches but never actually close enough...I have swallowed a few loads of my own though, mostly due to reading through threads like these recently and becoming curious and inspired lol. The legs over the head and aim for my mouth works best...keeps me from dealing with the post-orgasmic blues...finally found out why my wife used to like her cum snack so much. Also, think I'm becoming more horny as the years go by and she isn't nearly as randy as she used to be a few years back.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top