White men who suck cock, is black cock

I definitely prefer BBC. I love Cock, so I don't discriminate, but I love em big, and Black Cock is my preferred flavor.
 
I have a white cock and hate the traditional idea that black is always bigger than white, how have your experiences shown you ?

I have found that it does not seem to make any difference whether a guy is black or white as far as the size of their cock. It is all good.
 
Only suck Black Cock

Its just a preference thing. Black cock just looks so much more appetizing
 
The biggest cock I've sucked was white. It was monstrous! The black cock I sucked was average size, but attached to a very hot young man. The way he squeezed my arm as he was getting close to cumming made me feel like such a good little cocksucker.
 
white men who suck, is black cock

Black for sure, taste is awesome to me
 
Last edited:
I've had my share of both black and white cock. I always thought it was about opportunity and who you tended to hang with. A memorable encounter happened on the "A" train, going North. I got on at 72nd street and he shortly after. The car was empty and he sat across from me and opened his leather trench coat and I saw it outlined down his leg. I smiled and licked my lips and that was all the encouragement he needed. He got up and walked between the two moving cars, I followed, got on my knees between the moving cars and had my fill with a little force feeding added in. The second was in college and he was built like a linebacker but sported a normal sized cock. We had fun and riding him, all I can say is, what an ass! Oh, an a substitute art teacher in high school. I went home with him on a friday and we got together a couple of times for "tutoring"! My tutor has never been the same after that.
 
Definitely, sucking a black cock is a bigger turn on! That said I like cock and cum so I don't turn down a nice big cock and a big load. But my big wish is to be able to service a big black cock weekly.
I'm married but cocksucking is my fav sex now that the wife and I don't fuck. Hell, cocksucking would be my fav even if the wife still wanted to fuck.
 
I've sucked both black and white cocks and for me what turns me on is more about the guy attached to the cock than the color of the cock.
 
I do remember watching a video, some time ago, where a woman was sucking two guys, one black, one white. The white guy's dick was much larger.

Regardless, I do love the thought.
 
love people , love cock.... colour irrelevant . however i prefer sucking circumcised cock!
 
Circumcized, uncircumcized, black, white, red, yellow, big, small... bring'em all on. As long as you're clean, disease free and smell nice, my mouth and ass are yours. Just ask. :D
 
curious

the thought of sucking and getting fucked by a black guy is a HUGE turn on for me.
i think it is the taboo issue of the black and white that makes it so.
someone stated they liked to look in the mirror and see the contrasting black and white bodies. i think that would be a turn on as well.

You sound interesting.
 
married and LOVE women but the thought is getting more powerful all the time, might back out but like i said??
 
Oh god , reading this thread. I love a 5 inch cock jetting copious amounts of cum into my mouth every bit as much as a 10-12 incher. Any nationality, colour etc, please please cum in my hungry mouth. I love BC but I' ll take WC too
 
Oh god , reading this thread. I love a 5 inch cock jetting copious amounts of cum into my mouth every bit as much as a 10-12 incher. Any nationality, colour etc, please please cum in my hungry mouth. I love BC but I' ll take WC too

God...a long, thick black snake all the way
 
don't know

I have never tried black so I have zero qualifications on answering this. lol
 
I have a guy now that is my cock sucker and he will spend hours just sucking if he could. He and I talked about a black man he knows join us and I am now looking to have my first black cock. Don says he is big and likes to control what goes on and I am up for that. Sunday is the date we set up or really Don set up for us to have a threesome with this big dick man and I will let you know how it went if it happens at all.
 
tried both

Ive been with both both white and black men. And both white and black women. Im equal opportunity! The biggest cocks were on white guys. But my favorite is black women. Being bi works very nicely!
 
Never had a man before, but the idea of a black cock makes me very excited. I can only imagine what I would do.
 
Back
Top