Cuckold? Why not? Anyhing for her...

nick_alex

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Posts
648
I am sometimes wondering about being a cuckold. I never been one, but I must confess, I have been thinking about it.
A little about me: I am 34, married to a hot woman, no children. I am well build, I work as a fireman.
My wife is a flirt, she enjoys the looks she´s getting from some guys, and like to flirt with strangers (and not only), even she´s holding my hand. I many times wonder how it will be to be even for one night a cuckold, letting her decide how to use me, when and with who.

So, I decided to write a thread here, maybe I´ll find a woman eager to teach or help me with my fantasy.
I am going to ask my wife one day about this issue, but for some reason I never got the nerve. The idea of being on my knees on front of her, looking up at her and a guy I never meet before, is driving me crazy.

One thing worth mentioning, I am not into pain or ass raping, I like to keep my body clean of foreign objects. :)
 
I have never been a cuckold, but I have been with a woman (on two occasions) while her husband watched. In your case I think you need to find out if your wife would be happy to go with another man. You won't be a cuckold unless she has sex with another man. If she will, then there are other steps to follow. There is another website that has frequent discussions on the topic. If yoiy want to know its name ... contact me
Prime
 
My bf has brought other men over and had them fuck me and he watches. Its very exciting to us I love feeling a different man once in awhile and bf really gets off on it
 
I have done this a few times, but not with my wife; I would love to have her do this once in my life, but she is not into anything sexual. She tells me she was born without the sex gene!
 
I have done this a few times, but not with my wife; I would love to have her do this once in my life, but she is not into anything sexual. She tells me she was born without the sex gene!

That's just the story she feeds you while she's actually out making a cuckold out of you. Be happy!
 
take the chance

Sometimes you have to go for it and ask what you want. Only thing is, careful what you wish for as they say. My life as a cuckold started out during a lovemaking session while my wife was sucking on a big black flesh like dildo I had just pulled out of her dripping pussy. As she sucked on it I told her I fantasized about her sucking off a big black cock. She smiled and said she'd do anything to make me happy.
Our adventure moved to an adult book store back in the gloryhole area. I figured it would be easy for her to suck off a stranger but she turned the table on me and told me in order for her to suck cock, she had to see how much I loved her and to prove it I had to suck a cock or two first. My dick sprung to attention and I was on my knees in a flash, sucking off four anonymous cocks in the next half hour. She then took a turn when a black cock came thru the hole.
From there she went online and recruited a few bulls who have since taken up our weekends and through the course of it all, I have been feminized and now serve them dressed in bra, panties, wig and makeup.
I am required to prep them, watch as they make love, clean up afterward and offer a final blow job if the bull so desires. I am a humiliation slut and love the taste of cum so I'm happy to serve.
 
Thanks guys for the input. Well, actually I don´t care tasting some other guy, but the idea of looking at my gf fucking some stranger (or a friend for that matter), to see the pleasure on her face, as she´s looking at me, it driving me crazy. Of course, if she´ll ask me to do something, I´ll do it, even I don´t like it, just to please her.

As I said, she´s a tease. Yesterday we went to town, as the weather was very warm here in Finland. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a tight shirt, her body is amazing. As we sat and drink some wine on a terrace, I noticed some guys were looking at her, checking her out. And I told her about it, and how proud she make me knowing other guys wanted her. She smiled and stand up, kiss me and went to the bar (she needed a refill), walking by the table were the guys where. Seeing them turning the heads after her, made me hard in a heart beat! One of them stand up and went after her at the bar, they speak for some time, she laughed with him, then came back. She said the guy asked for her phone number, and when she said that she had company, the guy said: "You´re to beautiful to be with only one guy". I am now wondering, did she give him the phone number, as I went a few times to toilet, and as we left, she smiled to him and nodded. I just wonder...
 
My bf has brought other men over and had them fuck me and he watches. Its very exciting to us I love feeling a different man once in awhile and bf really gets off on it

sounds like the perfect bf to me ;)
 
sounds like the perfect bf to me ;)

And you two like the perfect gf to me. :D

Well, summer just started here, so anything can happened. We are planning a trip in Germany. I was thinking, maybe there I´ll open the discussion, as we´ll abroad, nobody knows us, we can try new things. Lot of nice places to see, I heard they even have some kind of brothels for couples. Maybe after a few shots and some wine, my gf will be eager to try them out..
 
Grind away at it

You need to peak her interest first by getting into some role play while you are having sex - like asking her to think of a guy she would like to fuck and thinking about him while she is seeing to you. Always try to bring the idea of another stud fucking you in your foreplay and sex. Continue to grind away on this subject until she goes along with it. (role play that is) If she can't or won't get into this then she is extremely unlikely to participate in real life.

The guy at the bar she chatted to was the ideal situation to use in your next sex session, by asking her if she would have liked see his cock or better fuck him. If she mentions another guy from work or a friend keep using this theme of someone she has met or fancies into your sex sessions. Grinding away is a good adjective to use in this situation and if you are going to progress anyway at all, you will have a good indication after a few months of trying. Best of luck - it worked for me!
 
cumunder's bf???

My bf has brought other men over and had them fuck me and he watches. Its very exciting to us I love feeling a different man once in awhile and bf really gets off on it

In that case, how exactly might I go about getting to know your BF? :devil:
 
You need to peak her interest first by getting into some role play while you are having sex - like asking her to think of a guy she would like to fuck and thinking about him while she is seeing to you. Always try to bring the idea of another stud fucking you in your foreplay and sex. Continue to grind away on this subject until she goes along with it. (role play that is) If she can't or won't get into this then she is extremely unlikely to participate in real life.

The guy at the bar she chatted to was the ideal situation to use in your next sex session, by asking her if she would have liked see his cock or better fuck him. If she mentions another guy from work or a friend keep using this theme of someone she has met or fancies into your sex sessions. Grinding away is a good adjective to use in this situation and if you are going to progress anyway at all, you will have a good indication after a few months of trying. Best of luck - it worked for me!

Thanks for the hint! Actually I mentioned the guy a few times already, while having sex, and the pleasure it gives me to know she´s wanted by other guys, and I can tell she got really excited about the conversation. I don´t know if I mentioned, but my gf is a fitness instructor, so she like been admired, is like a reward for her heavy and demanding work. I guess my compliments are not enough. :)
 
OK guys, we are living for Berlin soon. My gf´s suitcase is full of sexy lingerie. :D I also made her promise not to wear a bra at least one full day. I love the way her nipples are pushing through the fabric of the blouse, so I guess some other guys will also enjoy it.

And, as we are in holiday, I made it clear that flirting is allowed. I told her is giving me pleasure to know she´s wanted by other guys and love to look as she´s playing around with other guys. She got so excited about this issue, that we fucked right there, in our garage. :)

So, let´s see what this trip will bring to our table...
 
Last edited:
OK guys, we are living for Berlin soon. My gf´s suitcase is full of sexy lingerie. :D I also made her promise not to wear a bra at least one full day. I love the way her nipples are pushing through the fabric of the blouse, so I guess some other guys will also enjoy it.

And, as we are in holiday, I made it clear that flirting is allowed. I told her is giving me pleasure to know she´s wanted by other guys and love to look as she´s playing around with other guys. She got so excited about this issue, that we fucked right there, in our garage. :)

So, let´s see what this trip will bring to our table...

It's amazing how far you've gone with this idea in the mere 15 days since you first began this thread. From what I've read here and other places, at least one person - often but not always the wife - typically needs some persuading. In this case, it sounds like you and your gf are already on the same page. You've told her that you would "love to look as she´s playing around with other guys," which really turned her on, but have you mentioned this again in a way that makes it clear that you would like to make this fantasy become real? If so, have you said that you'd actually like to see her fucking another guy?

Re-reading your posts, I suppose we should make sure this is clear... Do you really want her to play around with and, perhaps, fuck other guys? In any case, you will be in Berlin. I forget the name, but one area of the former West Berlin has long been well known for its raunchy, explicit sex shows. If I'm correct, you may even find some clubs where the shows feature and even encourage audience participation. I'm sure there must also be swing clubs where the 2 of you can go and then choose just to watch and be watched, or to play with others. Besides searching online, you should post somewhere here - maybe even in the German section - asking to hear from anyone who has up-to-date info on the scene in Berlin.

In any case, it sounds to me that before too long, you'll be holding your gf in your arms - or perhaps she'll be sucking your cock - as her pussy gets fucked by at least one other guy. Maybe she'll even want the 2 of you to fuck her pussy together. ^^*
 
I think I was misunderstood, maybe because my English is not that good. By "playing around" I meant flirting heavily, dancing, making them want her. Not fucking. At lest I did not mentioned that yet. :D
But she got excited by the idea to make other guys wanting her, while I am there with her.
Ok, our plane is leaving soon. I´ll be back with more information. :)
 
Hi again. Back from Berlin, with a wonderful and exciting experience behind. I´ll come later with details, now I have to go to work. :(
 
persuading

It's amazing how far you've gone with this idea in the mere 15 days since you first began this thread. From what I've read here and other places, at least one person - often but not always the wife - typically needs some persuading....*

First thing that has to happen is both wife and husband have to have the same understanding of what they want to happen. You would think they would do that before the new man shows up, but often what happens is that it isn't real to them until there's a third person there. Or they hold back on some of the honesty until they have to come clean. I make them tell me out loud what they want, and if you pay attention you realize that many times the husband or the wife is learning for the first time what their mate's real desires are.
 
Can't wait for the story nick_alex!!

BlackLawyer4WF feel free to PM me :)
 
First thing that has to happen is both wife and husband have to have the same understanding of what they want to happen. You would think they would do that before the new man shows up, but often what happens is that it isn't real to them until there's a third person there. Or they hold back on some of the honesty until they have to come clean. I make them tell me out loud what they want, and if you pay attention you realize that many times the husband or the wife is learning for the first time what their mate's real desires are.

That seems to be a potential problem with any topic between people that one or both feel uncomfortable talking about. In that case, we simply need to push ourselves past that discomfort and be honest with each other. That is, however, particularly fraught with danger if one or both have not yet attempted to be honest with themselves. In this case, for example, even a wife who really wants to fuck another guy might still react with horror at any suggestion that she do it! Even just suggesting she fantasize about it could be off the table as she cannot even admit to herself just how much she'd love it.

By the way, it looks like your wise words have found you a fan. Good luck! :D
 
I'm confused!

I think I was misunderstood, maybe because my English is not that good. By "playing around" I meant flirting heavily, dancing, making them want her. Not fucking. At lest I did not mentioned that yet. :D
But she got excited by the idea to make other guys wanting her, while I am there with her.
Ok, our plane is leaving soon. I´ll be back with more information. :)

I'm a linguist, and it's obvious to me that your English is quite good. However, after reading some of your previous posts (most of which are from over 3 years ago), I'm confused.:confused: You started the thread, ...get my wife interested in a 3some, way back in November 2010. Your last post there was less that a month later. In that, you posted only part of the story of you of you, your wife (or gf at that time), and a guy she knew from work. Saying you'd be back to finish telling it, you left that very hot story at the point where you'd been watching her suck his cock. What happened there?

Then, last summer, you posted under another thread saying, "I just fulfilled my fantasy last night, we finally had a threesome." To be fair, you then went on to describe finding out that your "...wonderful, beautiful, sexy wife just sucked or fucked a guy somewhere in the building," but it doesn't seem that you actually had a threesome. You said, however, "I´ll update this post later on!" but since you never did update that one either, I'm one of many who was wondering what might have gone on.

So, what's the deal? At what point are the 2 of you in your journey to get her to open up with others? :D
 
Sorry for the long absence, I was super busy. So, in short, here is what happened in Berlin:

For starter, we ended getting difference seats on the airplane, me sitting near an old lady, Elma in front of me, near a guy around 40. I was going to ask the old lady to switch places with Elma, but I noticed the guy´s eyes wondering over her body as she was reaching for some newspapers from our luggage (Elma had tight jeans and a short top on). So I decided to play it cool, and wait for Elma say something about the poor seat arrangement. Well, she never said a word, but started to talk with the guy, flirting a little, as she always do. The trip to Berlin took around 1 hour and 30 minutes, so a short flight, but during that time, she didn't said a word to me. She laugh at the guy´s jokes, went a few times to toilet for the simple reason to show her wonderful ass to the poor guy, that I noticed, and when she came back to her seat, she winked at me. The old lady was asking me crazy questions, so I couldn't pay much attention at what Elma and the guy discussed. But heard how the guy was throwing the all "heavy artillery" at her. :)

As we arrived in Berlin, I stand up and helped the old lady with her luggage, ignoring Elma, but she came right up and give me a kiss. I almost laugh when I saw the guys face, he turn so red, trying to smile at me. I just node at him with my head, and we went out, to claim our luggage. He came after us and we started talking. He was in a business trip, staying at the same hotel, but only for 4 nights. We share a cab to the hotel and didn't see him for 3 days, as we were everyday, all day in town, shopping like crazy (mainly Elma, I just enjoyed the german beer in every terrace I can find on the way).

On the third day, we came to the hotel around 10 pm, and went for a drink in the hotel bar, and there the guy was, alone at a table. I almost forgot about him, but Elma was very pleased to see him, like it was an old friend. We all sit together until 2 in the morning, talking about everything. I must say, the guy was very pleasant, easy to talk to, and I noticed that Elma was into him, as she took advantage of every possibility to show her body, touched his hands, laugh at all his jokes.

After a while, the barman informed us that the bar is closing, so we all agreed to continue our little party up, in our room, as I had some beers there. Me and Elma lay on the bed and the guy in the chair and we watch some tv, drinking the beers. At some point, there was a movie on tv, where some couple was making love, and Elma start complaining that we didn't had sex in the last 3 days. The guy start laughing and said that "what is stopping you to do it now?".

Elma looked at me and said: "I guess nothing" and she start kissing me, with soft kisses first, and as I response, she start moaning and pushing her tongue in my mouth. The all situation was so hot, I start getting very quickly hard, feeling my cock growing bigger, as she start opening my jeans, kissing me without pause. She then pulled my cock out and start sucking and licking, looking up at the guy that was sitting in the chair. I kept her hair up, to give the guy a full view at her pretty face and mouth sucking my cock. After a while she whispered that she want me inside her, and she start undress quickly, nothing sexy, just pulling her clothes off fast, then she came and sit on me.

As she was directing my cock inside of her, the guy open his jeans and took his cock out, looking at Elma moving slowly on my cock. He was hard too, jerking slowly, looking at us. It was so hot! I told her to take a look at him, and when she saw him, she smiled and start fucking me harder, looking at his cock the all time. Pure lust on her face. She came in like 3-4 minutes, so hard that I felt her juices running down my legs. She did not ask the guy to join us at any point, so I didn't push. She kept moving slowly on my cock, as she start sucking on my fingers, looking at the guys cock from time to time, now big and fully erect.

She looked down on me, smile and my God, she looked so beautiful, the pleasure on her face, moaning, sucking my finger so hard that it almost hurt.

The guy stand up when to the other side of the bed, to have a better look at her pussy, she acknowledged this by moving slowly, up and down my cock, to give the guy a perfect view as she´s getting fucked. After a while, I start cuming, as I couldn't keep it anymore, she started cuming too and, screaming and moaning like I never heard before. The poor guys came too, on our sheets and it hit my leg.

It was a very special moment, full of lust.

We agreed to meet the guy again, here in Finland, but so far I we have been busy, as we are moving to other place.

Elma agreed to have a 3some, but no vaginal intercourse, so let´s see what will happen sunday, as the guy (Markku) will come over for a barbecue.
 
Back
Top