Flirtation at Work

She laid back on his bed and started to feel his mouth on her bare skin and it took her breath away. She gasped softly. Tonight was their first date but the chemistry between them was off the charts.

She watched him worship her body in a way that no other man had ever taken the time to do. She felt his mouth go down the valley between her breasts. She never took her eyes off him. This felt way more than just sex.

She kept her eyes in his as her fingers began to play with his hair. "Gary...." She whispered in the softest way.
 
He felt her breathing get faster and her fingers playing with his hair. Taking that as a good sign he began to kiss lower on her body traveling down her stomach, leaving a trail of kisses and and saliva where he traced outlines with his tongue. His hands lightly fluttered down her sides sending goosebumbs up her spine and body. He paused at her navel and licked all around it before plunging his tongue into it and giving it a few licks.

Continuing to kiss down her body he came to the top of her panties. Gently easing them down he finally caught sight of his target.
 
She let out a soft gasp, feeling him reach her panties. Her heart was racing like it never had before. She never took her eyes off his. He excited her in ways that only some men only attempted. She let her fingers toy with his hair. At this point, she'd let him do just about anything to her. She was putty in his hands.

She bit her lip softly, knowing things were about to get incredibly intimate. He took her breath away. She laid on his bed, the anticipation killing her. She just wanted to be touched by him.
 
He inhaled her scent and it drove him wild. Moving closer he planted a kiss on her lips and then another. Gently he began to lick her, slowly forcing his tongue into her depths, using his fingers to open her lips so he could explore deeper. Her taste was sweet and he licked as far as he could go searching for more of her sweet nectar, licking all around her walls and and lips, making sure he got every last drop.

As she started to squirm he inserted first one, then two fingers inside her and searched for that magical place inside a woman's body. Finding it with ease because of her heightened state of arousal he pushed up against it and began to work it with crooked fingers against the roof of her pussy, trying to drive her wild. His tongue went searching for her clit and found it engorged and ready for him. Licking it lightly, he teased it with his tongue then nibbled it with his lips and grazed it with his teeth sending bolts of pleasure through her body. He hoped she liked this as he could keep this up for a long time and make her cum several times if she wanted it.
 
She swallowed hard, watching him take off her panties. And before she knew it, felt felt his mouth on her. "Oh my gosh...." She whispered, her hand gripping the sheets of his bed. She could feel her eyes start to roll back to her head. "Gary...." She whispered. She had always been attracted to him but right now he was giving her pleasure above and beyond her wildest dreams.

Her fingers began to play with his hair, softly moaning his name as he licked her intimately. She bit her lip, pleasure running through her whole body. He surely knew how to please a woman.
 
Gary kept up his assault on Erika determined to make her orgasm. He increased the pressure on her G-spot and rubbed it faster and faster. His tongue became a blur on her clitoris lapping with long strokes one second, then changing to short round strokes the next. Then he pulled out all stops and began to lick the alphabet on it. Pushing in hard on the strokes he had never had anyone last passed P before.

He really loved giving this woman pleasure and could not wait until she exploded in his mouth. He didn't know why but his whole world was focused on giving her pleasure at the moment and nothing else mattered.
 
The more he kept going, the more excited she became. She found herself squirming on his bed, unable to deal with the pleasure he was giving her. She wanted to hold on and try not to cum so quickly but at the rate he was going, she was going to orgasm soon, hard and fast.

She gripped the sheets in her hand, biting her lip gently. "Gary....I'm gonna cum soon..." She cried out softly, her fingers toying with his hair. He made her feel in a way no other man had ever done.
 
He heard what she said and redoubled his efforts. He enjoyed the fact that she was squirming around. It meant that she was enjoying herself as well and that he was doing something right. He was getting almost as much enjoyment from giving her pleasure as she was from getting it.

His fingers began to blur in and out of her, and he added a third to give her that extra burst of pleasure. He continued to lick the alphabet on her clitoris. He was up to H now and started to feel her shake. Perhaps he would taste her Nectar very soon.
 
She was trying her hardest not to cum too soon but he was pleasing her in ways she hadn't been pleased in months.She could feel her body start to tense up a little bit, she could also feel her eyes start to roll back a little bit. She bit her lip, trying to fight the urge to cum. She could feel herself start to tremble.

She took a tighter hold of the sheet and before she knew it she could feel her body start to let go, crying out in ecstacy. "Gary...I'm cumming..." She groaned out, never taking her eyes off his as she felt her body orgasm harder than it has ever done before.
 
Gary took his fingers out of her and replaced them with his tongue. He licked her walls and sucked her lips as he tried to get at her juices. His fingers reached up and continued to play with her clit rubbing it around to continue giving her pleasure even as she came. He licked inside her and tasted her sweet nectar as it flowed out of her, gulping it down like a dehydrated man. He couldn't get over the taste. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever tasted before and he wanted more and more of it. His tongue probed deep inside of her searching for every drop he could find, and trying to stimulate her to give him more.
 
She hadn't orgasmed like that in years. He took her breath away. After such an intense orgasm, she laid back on his bed trying to catch her breath. She was attracted to him before but even more so now. She also knew that whatever was going on here was much more than sex.

"That was amazing...." She smiled. She pulled him up towards her. He took her breath away and made her head spin. He made her feel things that no other man had been capable of making her feel.

"I want you..." She whispered.
 
Gary kissed her deeply then knelt above her as he undid his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear in one go. He kicked them off his ankles and let them fall to the floor. His erect seven inch penis pointed straight at Erika and he moved between her legs and wrapped her legs around his waist. Lining himself up he slowly entered her and buried himself up to the hilt inside of her. He moaned as he felt her flesh envelop him and wrap his penis in warmth.

He paused to allow them both to accommodate to each other then began to slowly move in and out of her. Pulling out slowly and thrusting in hard and fast, he angled her body so he hit her g-spot on the way in and rubbed it on the way out. He continued his relentless assault on her body keeping up his slow pace determined to make this last as long as possible so they could both derive as much pleasure from it as possible.
 
She wrapped her legs around his waist, wanting to feel as much as him as possible. She let her nails playfully rake down his back as he moved in and out of her. It felt so damned amazing. She was feeling pleasure in ways she had never felt before.

"Gary..." She whispered softly. She matched his thrusts, meeting his every movement. He had such an attractive body but he was also the nicest man she had ever met.
 
"Erika" he whispered back as he stared into her eyes and pounded into her. He had increased his pace a little when she had wrapped her legs around his waist. He was now plunging in and out at the same medium pace, but Gary made sure to thrust his hips hard on the downstroke. Of course he also tried to vary his angles as well so he would not just be hitting the same spots over and over. He adjusted his hips and came from below, then above then from each side always changing the pattern so she couldn't tell where the next attack was coming from.
 
He went so deeply inside of her. It felt amazing, damn earth shattering. She hadn't been with a man in months so this, this was breath taking for her. But the difference this time was that she liked Gary...a lot...and she felt more connected with him, more so than ever before.

She held her legs tightly around his waist, wanting to feel him completely, moving in and out of her. She leaned up, kissing his lips deeply, letting her tongue enter his mouth.

She usually didn't have sex on the first date. She wasn't easy and she surely didn't sleep around but she liked him more than she could remember liking anyone in a long time.
 
He kissed her back deeply, his tongue plunging into her mouth as deeply as his penis penetrated her below. Their tongues entwined as he continued to plunge into her, his hips thrusting hard as he strived to bring her as much pleasure as he could.

He could not remember when he had felt this way with a woman before. He had not meant to take her to bed, he was not the sort of guy who did that on the first date. In fact he normally waited until the woman made the first move, but there was just something about Erika. It was like he had been waiting his whole life for her.
 
She let her tongue toy with his as she let her body match his movements. It was amazing. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist, wanting to feel him completely. She let her fingers move down his back, loving the way his skin felt underneath her fingers.

She didn't do this. She didn't have sex on the first date but something about Gary made her weak in the knees and she felt something different with him. He was different than any other man she had been with.
 
Gary took it to the next level. He began to thrust harder and faster into her, moaning into her mouth as his pleasure increased. He tried everything to fit an extra bit into her, anything just to feel more of himself inside of her. Reaching down with one hand he began to toy with her clitoris, moving it around in time with his thrusts, trying to drive her wild with ecstasy. He knew the way he was feeling he would not last much longer and he wanted them to cum together if possible. He then slipped his other hand onto her breast and began playing with her nipple. Rubbing it between his fingers, pinching it and pulling it up while massaging her breast with his palm.

She brought out the best in him like no other woman ever had. Right from the start he had felt a connection and now he knew there was more to it than two people fucking. He was making love to this woman and he was more concerned with her pleasure than his. This was very rare and he had never found it before. He was not going to loose this woman whatever it took.
 
She didn't know where tonight would leave them. Would things suddenly be awkward for them? She hoped not. She hadn't had a man in her life in quite some time and she didn't expect what was happening with Gary. He was a surprise to her, he took her breath away in ways only some men dreamed to. She didn't do this either, she didn't fall into bed with men so quickly, it wasn't who she was. But Gary...he made her throw all caution to the wind.

The more he touched her, the more she felt his kisses, the weaker she became. She could feel her body start to tense up. "Gary...." She whispered, her breathing a little ragged. "I'm so close." She whispered, never taking her eyes away from his, wanting to look at him when she finally hit her peak of orgasm.
 
Gary looked directly into Erika's eyes and knew he was lost body and soul to this woman. He would do anything for her and would never hurt her.

He felt his loins stirring and knew he was about to cum. Thrusting in hard and deep inside of her his finger became a blur upon her clit. "Erika I'm going to..." he began before his back arched and with a final thrust he exploded inside of her, shooting his seed deep inside her, never taking his eyes off of hers as he poured all of his love into her.
 
The way he looked at her, never taking is eyes away from her, that pushed her over the edge. She heard him whisper her name and after that, it was a blur. She felt him orgasm into her and that pushed her over the edge hard and fast. She leaned her forehead up to his, whispering out his name over and over again as her orgasm hit harder than it ever had before.

Even after her orgasm, she was spent. She was out of breath, her hair a mess but she didn't have it in her to move. She just laid there, looking up at him. She almost didn't know what to say. To her, this felt a lot deeper than just sex. If it was strictly just sex, they would have been done a long time ago. She reached up, touching his face gently. This man owned her heart. She was screwed now. She didn't expect to feel like this but she knew she was a lost cause. He captured her heart.
 
Gary was worn out and not just physically. He felt so connected to this woman that he didn't quite know what to do next. Normally he would just roll off and that would be that. Maybe some pillow talk, but the woman soon left. Gary had no intentions of letting Erika go anywhere. He was still holding himself above her but his strength was rapidly fading. He rolled off her and to her side but immediately wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close, not wanting her to have a chance to roll away.

'Erika I don't know how you felt during that whole process but I have to tell you something," he began timidly. "I have never been the sort of guy to take advantage of a woman like that before, but with you it just felt so right. I don't know if this makes any sense to you at all but I think I just found the other half of my soul and I don't want to loose it. Would you consider going out with a bum like me Erika?" he asked looking into her eyes.
 
She didn't know what the rest of the night would entail. Was she supposed to make up some excuse and bolt? Were things going to be incredibly awkward between them that they barely recognized each other at work. She didn't want that, not at all. She watched him roll off her and she smiled when he took her in his arms. She propped herself up on her elbow, facing him. She knew she probably looked like a mess but she couldn't stop staring at him. He made her breath get caught in her throat. He just did something to her that no other man had ever been able to. She was pretty sure she was falling for him. That was never part of the plan but it surely was happening.

She smiled a little. She knew Gary was popular among women and why would he not be. He was incredibly attractive, so very good looking but now, he was much more than that. He was funny and special and he made her feel things that she only dreamed of feeling with a man. "I don't do this, you know...." She said, not wanting him to think she was easy or something like that. "I don't fall into bed with men on the first date. I never do this." She explained. "But with you, it was different. I was so in the moment and it just felt so right." She told him.

She found herself blushing when he asked her if she'd go out with him. "You're not a bum. You're incredibly special and funny and you're pretty much the guy that every woman on this planet dreams of." She told him. She let her fingers stroke his chest softly. This was definitely more than just sex.

"I'd love to go out with you."
 
Gary couldn't keep the smile off his face when she agreed to be his girlfriend. He pulled her down to him and kissed her soundly on the lips while wrapping her up in his arms. He doubted whether he would let her go that night or any other night for that matter.

"Stay with me tonight Erika", he whispered to her as he kissed the top of her head. The feeling of her being in his arms feeling so right to him.
 
She loved the way it felt when he took her in his arms. She knew she probably had some dumb smile on her face but she couldn't help it. This all happened so fast. He made her feel these crazy feelings.

"I'd love to." She smiled, as he had asked her to spend the night with him. She rested her head against his chest, loving the sound of his heart beating. She took his hand in hers and began to play with his fingers.

She was doomed. She was falling in love.
 
Back
Top