Nurse story idea.

W

wheelchair27

Guest
I have this story idea featuring a nurse, but only have a piece for the story and i need help to fill in the rest of the story.

A retired married nurse has an affair with a disabled man, on the anniversary of their affair, the nures visits victoria secret to buy something special, but she has to hide it so that her husband can't find it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Come on! this is a good idea i just need a little push to get it all put together.
 
It's a bit skeletal right now. Maybe if you flesh out your ideas a bit more, people will find it easier to contribute? The idea just doesn't personally appeal to me, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
 
I have this story idea featuring a nurse, but only have a piece for the story and i need help to fill in the rest of the story.

A retired married nurse has an affair with a disabled man, on the anniversary of their affair, the nures visits victoria secret to buy something special, but she has to hide it so that her husband can't find it.

Well its all a matter of letting your imagination work for you, if the Nurse has purchased some sexy underwear, and doesnt want her husband to know. Then when is she going to wear it? Does she need andexcuse to perhaps surprise the disabled person? So I am assuming that this nurse will look after this diabled person, do they need help feeding, dressing, washing, bathing. What extent is the disablilty? Are they young or old, thin or fat?

These are questions that need answering, so put your mind to it and think it through in youir mind. If you need ideas ask me.
 
is the drama hubby almost finding it? or does he find it, so she has to wear it for him, then shows up for wheelchair guy all used?

is wheelchair guy into creampie?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top