Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
a hug and a kiss...

those are the things that I enjoy the most when I come home. A simple hug... and an innocent kiss. The kind of kiss that is most often overlooked... or believed to be overlooked.

I enjoy them... I love living them.


Seeing her eyes light up as I walk in the door... even when she is tired from working herself... there is always a certain spark to them.
 

Attachments

  • sidways 2.jpg
    sidways 2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 80
dirty, worn out, and usually in a hurry to eat... she alone stops all thoughts and selfish goals as she greets me at the door.

Pressing her body against mine... I melt. My armor comes off and not one thing matters for the time being.


The smell of her hair, the feel of her breasts as they press against my still clothed chest void all concerns.


And for the first time since the day before... I stop.



and realize I spelled the last two attachments wrong.
 

Attachments

  • sideways 3.jpg
    sideways 3.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 999
Last edited:
y=mx+b walks into a bar..

barman goes "sorry, no functions in here tonight"



:D
 
r_baby said:
y=mx+b walks into a bar..

barman goes "sorry, no functions in here tonight"



:D



funny... one time I did walk into a bar. Hurt like hell too.




but I digress.
 
I often wondered what it feels like on her end of hugging me.


she doesn't let go... which is fine by me because I love to hold her close to me.
 
but to end all this mushy lovie dovie talk about my wife... I'd like to add that I really love to rail her a good one when she's on her hands and knees. Nothing beats sticking my thumb up her ass while my cock is buried balls deep into her wet dripping pussy.


Honest to God... watching her face flush and her muscles constrict around everything that's in her ALWAYS sends me over the edge.
 
y=mx+b said:
I often wondered what it feels like on her end of hugging me.


she doesn't let go... which is fine by me because I love to hold her close to me.

That might be because hugging is the best thing ever, end of. Really.

Especially with someone you adore and you know adores you back :)
 
the thing is... it's all done in love. I mean really... watching her every reaction as I slide my cock into her all the while pressing the shaft down onto her G-spot with my thumb in her ass... listening to her breath... seeing her close her eyes and bite her bottom lip... grabbing at the pillow... telling me how she loves the way I fuck her... watching beads of sweat pool up in the small of her back... clawing at the matress, pulling the fitted sheet off the corners of the bed... feeling her push back against my cock... all for the love, not just for the moment, or the experience... but for each other.
 
To say that I had feelings for her would be an understatement. More or less what I was feeling was like a red hot poker was being forged into my spin through my eyes making its way into my heart were it would fester and slowly cause my cock to rise.


She sat there... by the window. The sunlight outlined her hair and face giving her this radiant look. Her breasts were full. Unlike that of a perky teens chest, her chest had an attitude of knowing exactly what it wanted. I could feel them calling the palms of my hands.


I thought about what it would be like to walk up behind her and slowly bring my hands around her waist and make my way up to feel the weight of her grown body in the confines and comfort of my hands.

I could almost smell her hair... feel the flesh behind her ear upon my lips as I dipped down to kiss... to taste.

I wanted to hold her... I was going to hold her... I was going to hold her all night.




I knew this because she looked at me.

Here eyes told me everything. As much as I wanted her... she wanted me. How I lusted after her chest... she lusted after mine.

She wanted to run her fingers up from my abs... feeling the hair of my chest between the sensitive moments between her fingers... taking notice just how it felt... building the anticipation between her legs and the desire to feel my naked chest against hers.

I would be hard for her. I would hold myself inside of her. She would feel me... every part of me. And with my eyes closed I would feel her... but not just feel her, but record her... memorize her.
 
okay... now all this talks gotta stop. This thread gracefully faded away a while ago... what's all this bringing it back?
 
y=mx+b said:
okay... now all this talks gotta stop. This thread gracefully faded away a while ago... what's all this bringing it back?


Mr Y...

You are probably going to hate me for bringing your thread to the forefront if you really meant it to fade into nothingness BUT I simply had to post a comment for you. You see, I was away from Lit for most of the summer and didn't get to see you in all your glory and hear your words whispered in my ear at the time of their postings.

Your pictures have always intrigued me....yes, I used to lurk around a thread where you posted normal everyday pics. Now, I am awed by these pics of you. Your use of lighting and your high contrasty black and whites...I love them all! I've even saved quite a few for my future veiwing pleasure.

Please, I beg of you....don't stop now!
 
Such kind words... they are appreciated.

It isn't so much that I don't want this thread to continue... it's just that... to be honest I feel kinda lame posting a pic of myself with little involvement of others.


it's like my nonnude thread on the GB... after a while I just get to feeling as if I am posting for myself. So I quit... later to find that it has been bumped and I go... "oh yeah! I suppose I can take a few more pics."


so...

I suppose I can take a few more pics.





Not tonight though... I'm beat.
 
I've lurked on both of your threads (this one and the gb thread) for ages. I never quite feel as though my comments will adequatley express my appreciation for your photography, so I stay silent for the most part.


I hope you find some rest and relaxation.

:rose:
 
r_baby said:
mm.. photos of you are always a good thing! ;):kiss:


see that's where you are wrong deary...

photos of you are a good thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top