Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you ~ you are a sweet:heart: to say so. I think I need to get out of these PJs and get my rear behind the camera again. ;)

Uhmmmm, and what are you waiting for? you should be seeing stars from the flash firing so quickly and so often :)

Did I just hear you say behind????? :nana:
Dying to see that shy behind of yours :devil;

Wow! I've taken a lot of classes in my day, but hell, nothing like this! *Filling in my bubble sheet to register* (oh lord, do they still use bubble sheets?)

They do not, in fact, but that doesn't matter. For this class you register in person with the instructor! :D

Had an excellent time! Come over for a cup of coffee and I'll tell you all about it! :cattail:
:cattail:

wahooo cooooofffeeee time i sure love coffee!! just had one now :p heheeh

and oh yes to catch up with you and all your fun..

...about taking pics anyway. Here are a few more of me in my PJs. I have gotten dressed since Thursday, honest!

Happy Sunday!
attachment.php

you miss are looking quite.. umm.. naughty :)

...gotten out of lounge clothes for a couple of days ~ I am slowly recovering from all of my fun.

Here are some pics of me being tired and a little bit lazy...but then again, lazy is what vacation is for, right? Well, that and apparently checking out the local second-hand store for a girl scout uniform....

Missed you all! :kiss:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You know you sure do brighten up what was an otherwise cloudy, cool and damp holiday :)

Hope all's well!

Well after reading *that* you are not the only one who is turned on ~I can tell you what I need to be doing with my index finger now, and (hint) it's not putting in into my mouth...:devil:

Heavens, now my imagination is in overdrive. What could you be doing? And are you imagining it's my cock? :cattail::kiss:

Well beauty as my wicked sexy girl scout you have earned the following badges
spanking,teasing,lip licking,nipple displayment,breast presentation,aluring smiles
word play,picture taking,oral skills,shy flriting.....
Wonder how many more you'll earn ? :heart:

...gotten out of lounge clothes for a couple of days ~ I am slowly recovering from all of my fun.

Here are some pics of me being tired and a little bit lazy...but then again, lazy is what vacation is for, right? Well, that and apparently checking out the local second-hand store for a girl scout uniform....

Missed you all! :kiss:

Very sexy:devil:

Your rear or anything else you'd like to share.
Sounds like a plan to me!

oh yes I think you do beautiful! You know we never get tired of seeing your gorgeous body!
Why thank you frank1970, and I never get tired of seeing *you* dear.

Wouldn't mind seeing your lovely rear in front of the camera either.
It was more of an expression... get my rear in front of the camera.... but from the sound of it, I should actually get my *rear* in front of the camera!

I'd bang you, good and hard, Miss Shy...
Just how I like it :devil:

Uhmmmm, and what are you waiting for? you should be seeing stars from the flash firing so quickly and so often
Patience is a virtue, my sweet:heart:

Well perhaps I could be inspired for more.
hmmm...leans in and kisses you softly ... Inspired yet?

Did I just hear you say behind?????
Dying to see that shy behind of yours
Well, as you know, my rear is super-duper shy...

They do not, in fact, but that doesn't matter. For this class you register in person with the instructor!
Damn! Now I feel old. *sigh* Make me forget about that, ok? ;)

Love the new pics, so sexy
Thank you!

wahooo cooooofffeeee time i sure love coffee!! just had one now heheeh
and oh yes to catch up with you and all your fun..
Oh sure, coffee without me... I see how it is.... I go away for a bit and I am replaced! :p

you miss are looking quite.. umm.. naughty
You ought to know...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:kiss:s right back at 'cha!

You know you sure do brighten up what was an otherwise cloudy, cool and damp holiday :)

Hope all's well!
Why thank you, my lovely! Things are busy but all's well.

Very nice pics, looks like you enjoyed yourself :) need any help???
Help with *what* dear? Pictures, or my mental state? LOL

Shy beauty I'd love to give you a hand for a start
Mmmmmmm... :cattail:

Heavens, now my imagination is in overdrive. What could you be doing? And are you imagining it's my cock?
I think if your imagination is in overdrive you know *exactly* what I was doing.

Well beauty as my wicked sexy girl scout you have earned the following badges
spanking,teasing,lip licking,nipple displayment,breast presentation,aluring smiles
word play,picture taking,oral skills,shy flriting.....
Wonder how many more you'll earn ?
Send those in the mail so I can sew them onto my sash.... all the better for my upcoming pic series!!

Glad to hear it
Thank you hun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back