Crazy Fantasy Question

I once auditioned to be Belle as a face character at Disneyland. Unfortunately, they had already filled it earlier that day and the only available character was Alice. The lady cupped my breasts and said, "Nope, too big!" Best rejection. Ever.

Ha!

Best rejection, and perhaps the best job interview I ever heard of ;)




Also: Tangled, Rapunzel :D Who wouldn't want to pull on that hair!
 
Last edited:
I once auditioned to be Belle as a face character at Disneyland. Unfortunately, they had already filled it earlier that day and the only available character was Alice. The lady cupped my breasts and said, "Nope, too big!" Best rejection. Ever.

Best interview ever... I want to apply for her job.
 
Definately aladin.. tall dark and handsome....

I'm still waiting for someone to post bambi.. gross but I think I could get a laugh out of it.
 
Jessica Rabbit without question.

I know it's kind of obvious but I think she'd really take charge and go all night long.
 
Flynn from Tangled

or Dimitri from Anastasia

mmm both :)

Hey, Anastasia was a Dreamworks, not a Disney...get your cartoon characters straight, lady!!! lol!:rose:


I'm going with Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove. Possibly because the voice behind that is Patrick Warburton....yum!
 
A grown up version of:

a. Jasmine
b. Snow White
c. Ariel

And if you remove the Disney tag, Rinoa Heartilly of Final Fantasy!
 
Curvy fictional characters

Hi there,

I am a big big fan of curvy women and the fact that we had a thread on which Disney character you fantasize about led me to one thought.

Are there any incredibly attractive curvy fictitious characters that one has the hots for? I know this is a thread dominated by male preference or lesbian choices, but I am curious to know.

Should I not want a real person to occupy my thoughts, I can always make do with an imaginary one!

Sven
 
Lois Griffin has the perfect curves for me. Plus a redhead, couldn't get any better.
 
Sonya Blade from the Mortal Kombat has always been a personal favourite too.

Does Dianna Troi count? The character is fictional but played by a real person.

Her uniform hugged every nook and... oooh Seven of Nine. Dammit, now I never going to get to sleep.
 
The archetype is Jessica Rabbit, but I like Pam Poovey from Archer. If you want a live action character, then you can't beat Joan Hendricks on Mad Men.
 
Anyone see that South Park episode where they spoofed the animated movie Heavy Metal?

Yeah, her.

Had good dreams the night that episode premiered. :D
 
Ariel. In human form, please.

...or maybe Mrs. Potato Head from Toy Story.

Great minds think alike....

Well not the missus Potato Head in number two slot.


I liked the sense of wonder that Ariel had with her legs.
 
I think I would enjoy having sex with Belle -- I'm sure she's read a couple of dirty books in her time!
 
Oh belle for Shure
I'm sure her and beast had a lot of fun
His claws tearing at her clothes him taking her innocence
Her crying for daddy as beast has his way with her
 
Yeah I slept with Belle

Funny. When we were visiting Disney World three years ago, I was taking my little brother around with his autograph book. We finally made it to the front of Belle's line, and instant attraction! She was beautiful! Her coy smile said she was interested as well. I didn't hesitate to tell her that. I said you should find a blank page in there and put your number on it, she obliged! Later that evening I heard from her and she was off work tomorrow. We met up in the afternoon for some dinner and drinks. Great conversation insued for a couple hours. A few drinks later we were picking up bottles of wine and heading back to her place. We didn't even get a chance to pop a bottle before hands were all over bodies, kisses getting planted all over the place. Next thing I know I'm on my knees, her hand on the back of my head guiding me right to her. Here I am looking up at 'Belle' my tongue causing her body to writhe against my face, and the wall! The rest will always be history! One of my most memorable escapades!
 
Forty-four posts in and nobody has mentioned Pinocchio...

There's the old joke about the girl sitting on Pinocchio's face, slapping his wooden belly and screaming, "Lie you puppet bastard! Lie!"
 
Back
Top