So how many people here are from Jersey?

Jersey

Well I think I qualify for this Jersey thread. I was born in Jersey. Bergen County, and I believe my parents were living in Englewood at the time. We lived in Jersey until I was in kindergarten, first half of that year in Jersey, second half in the upper Midwest where I call home.
Never been back to Jersey, no ties to it.

Bumping this up since it's been awhile. It's getting chilly... someone come warm me up!

the old guy from S. Jersey. She didn't show up today so I got nuttin to eat.....

Haha yeah..... I'm in central jersey too, was raised in this area. I've been told by lots of people who aren't from here, "you don't sound like you're from jersey!" :p

Though I will say, piss me off, and you sure as shit can tell where I'm from.... Lol

Also in Central NJ:):)

Morristown here - 25, male

Well, Morristown frequently - I travel a lot for work, living in NJ and Boston

North Jersey

973 here....Checking in......Hi folks......Lets go to a diner and have a Taylor Ham sandwich on the way to the Giants game while we listen to Bruce, and take the Sopranos tour afterwords ;)

39yr old, tall single guy :)

A little sex (quickie with the wife which she seemed to greatly enjoy) and a lot of Tumblr (shameless self promotion in my sig below ;) )

Back