3:12 on the Dawn Star Express (Closed for EklectikChik)

Nordican

Honorable Scoundrel
Joined
May 29, 2012
Posts
1,808
Greydan II 2:00 local time

Daniel "Dagger" Willisaw slid the key into the first class suite's door. With an electronic beep the door wooshed open and the human dressed in segmented dark silver armor with a few points of green light growing at the seems walked in. Like a more than a few smart people on the bustling border planet Dagger was armed; two of his namesake's blades hung one on each side and he had a modified laser pistol at his right hip. The armor he wore was tough and better than standard military rate but he would have to remove it in favor of simpler garments to pass as one of the passengers soon enough.

Dagger worked in Special Projects Division Nine for the Malicar Corporation. An interstellar corporation some of it focused mainly on shipping goods and services from all over the galaxy even all the way back to Earth. But like most people born in the centuries after faster than light travel had been developed Dagger was born off Earth on a planet far removed, not unlike the agrarian world that was Greydan II. But his home never had a transportation system like the Dawn Star Express he remembered that well enough.

The train he was in was a high powered G70 class magnet accelerated transport capable of speeds that were truly daunting. Dagger had done protection for a couple train jobs but never on Greydan II so it would be a nice change of scenery. Standing at 6'3 with short cropped dirty blonde hair with icy green eyes and a sharp nose and strong jaw he currently looked very out of place with the upper elite who couldn't pay for a shuttle ride across the planet but still made good use of the Dawn Star train system. But he knew after a quick change into gear that didn't shout bounty hunter or man with small MkIII grenades strapped to his arm he'd be just another face on a crowded train. As he entered the bedroom in the suite he grinned and paused at the door.

Well me and her anyhow. He thought with a small grin before stowing his traveling bag in the bathroom. He stowed one dagger in the night stand on his side of the bed and replaced the bulky large laser pistol with a compact holdout pistol. Weapons weren't permitted on passenger's person and had to be stowed in a cargo car. As a member of the corporation that paid handsomely into the trains he had 'special privileges'. But walking around with a full on arsenal didn't help to keep the nature of the cargo he and the other agent would be guarding very secret. And above everything else keeping that cargo safe and secret was Dagger's first priority.
 
Last edited:
“But sir...” Lara tried to protest to her superior officer as she red over the file he'd handed her.

“No arguments Lara. Zip that lip.” Bruce Swan was a strange specimen indeed. He was a brick wall that most people didn't want to mess with, strangely enough, he was only about as tall as Lara herself, at a mere 5'5”, which meant in heels, she towered over the man. Yet he was all power, confidence and attitude. Yet, he didn't scare Lara, only irritated her to no end.

She pressed her lips together, trying to remain calm, but it as hard. She was being shacked up with a man she'd worked with before and one she'd made the mistake of sleeping with. Never mix business with pleasure, but the chemistry between the two had been hard to deny and the sex...the sex had been mind blowing, leaving her disoriented and feeling out of control. Lara liked control. It's what kept her good at her job and most importantly, alive. So when their mission had ended, she'd walked away and tried to forget all about him. Now Bruce was thrusting her back into his presence and worst of all, they would be acting as civilians while they made sure the cargo in question didn't go missing for any reason.

Thick fingers linked together, Bruce, leaned over his desk and fixed his dark brown eyes on her. His face stern and set. “Now you take that tight little ass of yours and get on that train and do your job. I don't give a shit about your personal feelings on the matter. You're the best of the best and so is Dagger, so you'll play the happy couple and get this shit done.”

She huffed softly and stood, flinging the file onto the desk with a deft flick of her wrist. “Yes, sir.”

Grabbing her bag, Lara Laymen left as instructed. She'd already dressed in civilian clothes, wearing a relaxed pair of dress pants which hit one of her pistols strapped to the side of her custom boots. A silk button down blouse was tucked in, emphasizing her slender waist and a dark jacket concealed another pistol tucked against her side.

Her long dark auburn hair lay free and flowing, curling gently and swaying down her back. She looked too young and innocent to be dangerous, which usually worked to her advantage when going under cover. Her big blue eyes and heart shaped face were too pretty, her mouth a perfect bow of soft pink, too sweet. This is why they had picked her for this mission. Sweet soft Lara. She inwardly scoffed.

Within the hours, she was on the train, still not happy and her nerves on high as she blended in with the passengers and made her way to the suite that she would be sharing. Shoulders squared and stiff, Lara slid the key card into place and braced herself as the door whooshed open and she stepped inside.
 
Dagger was brushing his teeth when he heard the electronic beep of the door opening up. He paused and instantly grabbed his holdout laser pistol and moved his left arm behind him as spat out the toothpaste into the sink and then he emerged in just his pants. Across the left part of his chest was emblazoned a archaic war bird fighting a samurai. His tanned flesh itself was hardened and well trimmed from years of training and hard living that didn't afford much luxury.

Like any warrior he had a few scars but nothing major besides the tattoos. He emerged into the entry area and leaned against a door as he held the toothbrush in one hand and his blaster in the other. Thinking back to the last mission and the taste of her lips amongst other feelings he gave her a sly crooked smile.

"Well hello there. Almost didn't recognize you in the civies." Dagger said and left off an additional comment that had rattled about in his mind though he kept the the pistol at the ready. He pushed aside thoughts of seeing those soft blue eyes in the dead of night as he held her fingers in his hand. After the last job she'd seemed to have no interest in anything more 'normal' and he was just fine with that. Perfectly fine.
 
Lara's eyes first made contact with his gun and then slid over his naked torso, the sight making memories flood her senses. A shiver ran down her spin and warmth flushed her skin, but she remained passive as she dropped her bag and tried to forget what he felt like against her bare skin.

"Hello Dagger." She responded and regarded the luxury suite. While not exceedingly spacious, it was very still impressive. The large bed too up most of the space in the bedroom, but left room for a table and chair set. From where Dagger was standing, looking rather cocky, she could only assume he was in the bathroom.

"I suppose you've claimed your side." She commented, earning her a nod as he indicated with his toothbrush. "Okay, thanks. Have you toured the train yet?" She continued, trying to stay business like as she moved past him and sat on the edge of 'her side', removing her own gun from its' holster.
 
Dagger shook his head lightly and then seeing her remove her weapon he slowly turned on the safety for his laser pistol and then turned around to splash some water around and then deposit his toothbrush before returning into the bedroom. He picked up a simple dark grey short sleeve and gave her an easy smile.

"We're still at least half and hour before passengers come aboard and an hour before we head out." Dagger said as he stood in front of the bed. Curiously he noted that she went there first for the moment and he recalled the last time they'd shared a bed together. Perhaps history would repeat itself.

Of course that left him in an odd position of trying to make small talk.

"So how have the stars treated you Lara?" Dagger asked simply enough as he looked at the make of her laser before turning back and checking out the entrance of the suite once again. He looked for points that would work well for concealing weapons or listening devices. The corporation did pretty well as far as keeping their covers well in tact but you could never be too careful.
 
Lara smiled wryly, recognizing he was trying to make small talk. She felt a little bad for having a foul attitude about this assignment, but she hated the feelings he invoked in her. Even his voice was damn sexy.

Tossing her hair aside, she glanced over her shoulder at him. "Just fine. Thank you. How about yourself?" She asked and stood. With a shrug, she dropped her jacket and moved around the room, draping it over a chair, then grabbed her pack. In it was a couple of outfits and other essentials.

Lifting it where she dropped it, Lara quickly grabbed her toiletry bag and threw it into the bathroom and then unpacked the rest of her clothes, hanging them up and then producing some extra weapons. Spreading them out on the bed, she gave him a small smile. "Need any extras?"
 
Dagger turned around looking over the variety of weaponry that she spaced out on the bed. "Not too bad, couple of black bag jobs and the usual stuff for Mr. Swan." Dagger said though in truth he missed working for a partner, especially one such as Lara.

He moved over to her side and grinned over at the collection of pistols and rifles. "You expecting that much trouble darling?" Dagger said fixing her with an easy though a bit sly grin as he sat on the bed eying the different models. True enough there were groups of pirates and gangs here and there on Greydan II but most of them were never bold enough to actually strike at the train system. Dagger was looking forward to a quiet mission but he was glad Lara was just as prepared as he was.
 
HE was trouble and she really wasn't prepared for him. Still she laughed, a soft throaty purr and shot him a wider smile. "A girl can never be too careful, right?"

Along with a variety of guns, she'd packed a couple of knives as a back up and Swan had sent them a couple of smoke bombs and...grenades. She laughed a little further. The man was crazy and trigger happy, but she was alright with that. He kept her well stocked with new toys.

Pulling open a few drawers, she stowed away some of the larger weapons, keeping the smaller ones close to hand so she could add them to her arsonery. Something about this train sort of made her uneasy. Perhaps it was the cargo, maybe it was Dagger...she wasn't a 100%, but she felt unsettled and restless. "Have you eaten? Want to grab something before we start the mission?" She asked. One thing was for sure, she hated to eat alone.
 
"Hmmm perhaps..." Dagger said and he stood up moving towards her. His light green eyes looked over idly wanting to appear as innocent as she played at being.

"There has definitely been something I waned to grab since you walked back into my life. Course only question is if I'm still better then at close quarters combat." Dagger said with a sly grin. The throaty purr in her laugh was doing little do dim the memories he had of her sighs and moans as his hands moved over her and he was definitely up to get fully reacquainted with his partner.
 
Lara felt her pulse skitter and her heart began to pound as her skin flushed warmly. Stepped back, she moved away until her bottom hit the dresser behind her. Those sharp green eyes were making her stomach quiver.

Swallowing, she moistened her lips and stood her ground. "Oh really?"

He made a small sound in the back of his throat and she blinked slowly, trying really hard not to let him get to her. But he looked so damn good and probably tasted as good as she remembered. "I don't recall if you're skills were good or not." She teased and gave a little shrug, pretending to be uninterested.
 
Dagger cocked an eyebrow at her little shrug even though he knew she was just playing with him.

"Hmmmm." He said and rose from the bed slowly inching towards her even as she stood her ground, boldly and bravely. Standing before her he let his his hands drop to his sides almost as if he was about ready to jump into a combat posturing.

"Really?" Dagger said letting his ice green eyes narrow slightly as he leaned his head. "Could have sworn you gave them quite the good review when we worked together on Antos Prime." He took one step closer to her.

"But if we really had to put it to the test you're already at a disadvantage. We haven't even begun and your backed up against a wall practically with little room to maneuver." Dagger said with almost a playful tint to his voice wondering if she'd try to just barrel him over or if she was going to trying something else, something sneaky. Those eyes looked innocent but Lara had skill and cunning as only a few operatives he knew had.
 
Her lips twitched as she regarded him, a small smirk playing on her lips. "Don't get too cocky Dagger...you know there is always something bigger and better." She teased, trying to keep her laughter from bubbling up. She knew he was trying to get a rise out of her. He was goading her and this is how it had started the last time...playful teasing. laughing...then lots of naked fun. Moans and sighs and grunts of pleasure as their bodies connected and held.

"Don't worry about me, I can handle myself." She told him and shifted ever so slightly. She knew she'd backed herself up against a wall, but there was still room to move. One more step and she could swipe right past him.

Keeping her body relaxed, Lara watched him inch forward and then let her pretty lips slip into a smile. One more step, she thought to herself. Just one little step and as long as he held no surprises, she could execute her plan.
 
Dagger gave her a little 'heh' he was cocky that was for sure, but that came from a life of putting people in the ground who thought they were better, faster and smarter then him. He wasn't worried that anyone was going to come out of this mess in a bag but he couldn't help but grin at her.

The smirk on her soft lips was quite inviting and he decided that he had to use speed to throw her off balance. Suddenly he moved himself close to her and grabbed her left hand with his. Moving swiftly he put her arm back up against the wall pressing his shirt against her blouse while he tried to move her other arm behind her back and lock her up.

"Really now?" He asked with a beguiling smirk that was cheeky and warm as his eyes looked over her. Then he leaned forward pressing his lips to hers. Instantly the stimulus brought him back about a year ago when they'd first worked together. She had been more than a good lay and as his lips fell back in a crooked smile he looked upon her heart shaped face under her auburn hair.
 
Lara wasn't overly surprised by his swift moves. He WAS good in close quarters and she'd been talking out her ass trying to get a rise out of him. So she didn't fight him, though she should have. Any fight quickly fled as soon as his chest touched hers and his lips swept down to kiss her lips.

It took every ounce of will power not to loan against his firm, but surprisingly soft lips. Jesus, she wanted him, her nipples instantly hardening. When he drew back, she gazed up at his cocky grin and felt a small pang of irritation. "You're supposed to be pissed at me." She stated and while he was distracted by her mouth, she kicked her leg out and hooked it around his knees. In a swift firm motion, she toppled him over. Only he brought her down with him. She landed with a soft grunt against his front and grinned.

His hands kept a firm lock on her wrists, her legs sprawled over each side of his hips, pressing her intimately close. She wiggled and squirmed, bringing her knees up higher, clamping them around his hips.
 
Dagger paused for a moment considering his words as he held her writs and felt her legs lock up around him. He was surprised by the slightly insistent wiggling and he felt his cock slowly start to stiffen at the heat of her body rubbing against his.

He lay there on the bed and gave her a small smile as her long hair fell down occasionally tickling his chin. Dagger would have shrugged if he could.

"Why should I? You didn't seem to want to get too involved and I got that." Dagger said though inside it still irked him slightly, it wasn't like he'd asked her to go steady or anything but when things had been settling down suddenly Lara had been off on the next mission. He was fine just leaving it there and keeping things casual but if she wanted to talk he'd talk, well at least amongst other things.

Dagger was more than used to covering the truth of his mind with sarcasm and half truths. But now being here suddenly with Lara he found he had no room to be angry with her. Normal things weren't for people like him and her.

Suddenly he pushed against her arms and her body to roll her over onto her back with him on top. Her legs were still folded over his body and he put both her hands over her head. The look on his face was half a hunters smirk and half amusement.

"But if you want me to be angry with you feel free to try to make me." Dagger smiled and then leaned down again kissing her. He might have hated her the night he realized she was gone but it was nothing a twelve pack of beer and a few months of cold lonely bounties couldn't fix. But he had no plans or plots or time for revenge. He wanted her one way or another and if she just wanted to keep things casual it was fine by him. His lips continue to press against hers and his hands slowly eased up on her wrists not wanting to hurt her.
 
He was impossibly charming and wicked, she decided and gasped as he rolled her under his bigger body. She was firm from years of training and combat, but also soft in all the right places.

"I just figured after the last time, you might be...irritated." She said and then grinned. "I don't feel like pissing you off right now. Maybe later."

His kiss stole her breath away and her lips parted until her tongue came into play. She wanted...no needed to taste him and he complied. As soon as she licked the seem of his mouth, he opened and she pressed in, moaning softly.

He filled her mind, her senses humming to life and her body responded with a rush that made her shudder and tremble. Arching under his, she pressed her hips to his, curling her fingers over his hold to touch him in any way she could. "Daniel." She breathed his real name, feeling hot and achy - just like the first time.
 
Dagger's eyes closed as he felt her tongue reach out to explore his mouth. He welcomed the intrusion and quickly let his own tongue snake forward to play with hers. He felt her fingers moving down his arms and over to his shoulders as they kissed and then he felt an increase in warmth ad she pressed her hips to his as her legs gripped him.

Hearing her whisper his real name almost made him stop in his tracks. He had only told a few people his real name since leaving his home and somehow it made him feel all the more comfortable with her on top of him hearing her say it in such a capacity. Leaning down from her mouth he slowly licked her neck and then kissed her softly as a hand moved up to move some stray strands of her dark red hair from her face and he smiled to her.

Then his hand slowly inched down along the covers and snaked it's way down to the upper buttons of her blouse. The first time they'd slept together he'd had to pop the locks on her armor as she busily worked at unzipping his pants and he had to chuckle lightly as he undressed in her fairly normal clothes while he occasionally nipped and kissed at her neck before he welcomed her tongue once again.
 
Lara mewled softly as he licked the length of her sensitive neck and squirmed under him. His mouth was driving her crazy, so tender and sweet for such a big hard guy. It almost made her laugh. Their first time had been almost earth shaking. Hot and hard and amazing and then the second, slow and sweet like this. She felt her urgency build, a small gasp passing her lips as he popped the buttons of her mouth, one by one.

She bunched his shirt against his back, slowly pulling and tugging until it was all scrunched up between her fingers and under his pits. He chuckled again and paused long enough for her to tug it over his head. She tossed it with a sigh and ran her fingers over his warm, smooth flesh.

While he parted her blouse, she planted her own mouth to one muscles shoulder and nibbled, grazing her mouth and tongue up to his neck and nipping.
 
Last edited:
Bare chested and with her lips nuzzling over his shoulder, his neck and all over his flesh Dagger gave a little smile to her nipping. The feeling reminded him of the first time her teeth had nuzzled his flesh and as he opened up her blouse revealing the her breasts and the bra hiding them from his eyes he closed them in pleasant feeling as his hands moved the fabric of her blouse apart.

A small chuckle came from his lips and then his hands moved to her breasts and slowly rubbed at her nipples even while they were still covered in her bra. He wanted to tease her, play with her. He wondered idly if part of him wanted to make her regret disappearing but in that moment he pushed such thoughts aside. He focused on the present, not what they'd done or said to one another just in what they both wanted. And right now as the train rested at the station he just wanted her.

One hand caressed her chin bringing it up from her nibbling. With a small hungry smile he kissed her back with fervor and then leaned down to return her own motions on her own flesh while his left hand continued to rub and tease at her nipple.
 
Lara trembled and moaned, her body restlessly wiggling under his greater one until he pressed his weight more insistently against her, making sure she couldn't move. “You know...this would be better on the bed.” She sighed, dropping her head back and baring the smooth length of her neck to his eager mouth.

His fingers tweaked a nipple, making her jerk and moan, the tight little buds aching for more. But he kept his touch light and teasing, even as her nails dug into his bare flesh and her hips rose to try and rub against his own.

“This is pay back isn't it.” She panted softly, drawing her fingers through his hair and tugging his face back up to hers. Her big blue eyes met his sharp green ones. Loving his face, those lips, every square inch of his hard, toned body. She nipped at his bottom lip, getting drunk on the taste of him. “This was a bad idea...they shouldn't have put us together. You make me burn...it hurts, it aches so bad. Tell me you burn for me too.”
 
Daniel chuckled for a moment and then slowly licked his tongue over her exposed neck knowing how it made her squirm and give her a nice little chill.

"You're the one who tackled me." He commented dryly and then traced his lips in a set of small pecks till he landed back on her lips and claimed them firmly.

He loved watching her moan and move as he tweaked and caressed her nipples. Hers seemed quite sensitive even under her bra and he couldn't wait to feel the full warm flesh in his hands. As he felt her fingers massaging through his hair his eyes met hers and he gave her a roguish smile and a shrug. Daniel liked to think he only gave payback and revenge on those who had wronged him physically. If she didn't want a full committed thing well that was fine by him. He wasn't about to make her pay for it as they writhed their together, not much anyhow.

He caught her lips as she nipped his and he groaned in a warm wet kiss letting his tongue reach out and to explore the interior of her mouth. Slowly he let go of her lips and he gave her a little 'heh' at her comment. It was a strong sentiment and he knew he'd be in trouble for not returning it.

"After you left not a day went by that I didn't think about you. I was worried I'd been to fast. I..." He paused a bit unsure of himself. He'd be lying to say he hadn't pined after her but slowly the memories had faded but when he'd heard they'd been assigned and then when he actually seen her it all flew out the window.

"It made me realize maybe we're not built for the regular stuff any more." He said with a half smile before he moved off of her and slowly moved his arms under her body to pick her up. Smiling all the same he carried her the short distance to the bed and laid her down and pulled off her blouse and started to free up her bra.

Looking over her he was unsure how she'd reply but he knew he was playing with potential fire. She was smart not wanting to get completely involved with someone but her words seemed to support a different notion. Either one was fine as far as Daniel was concerned but he was interested to know what she had in mind all the same.
 
Lara smiled at his words...so she had gotten to him. Perhaps under his skin, but those thoughts quickly fled as he touched her. Lifting off the bed slightly, she helped him removed her bra and then went to the fastening of her own pants. “I think you still have too many clothes on...” She purred out and sighed as she wiggled out of her bottoms and tossed them to the side with a couple of kicks of her long shapely legs.

Clad in only a pair of panties, Lara lay gazing up at him hungrily. The bed was indeed much more comfortable as she sat up on one elbow, using her free hand to run it over his abs. Not satisfied, she moved in and pressed her lips to his flat, tone stomach and grazed her lips right under his belly button.

His quick intake of breath gave her a surge of power and pleasure and she smiled again against his warm flesh. “Let me...” She murmured and hooked her fingers into the waist of his pants, slowly pulling them to the middle. Her tongue tickled his skin as she undid his britches and parted the material to shove it over his lean hips.

“What have we here?” She teased, her eyes darker than usual held his as she nipped lower still.
 
Daniel felt her lips rub against his stomach and as he breathed his eyes opened and closed intermittently. While he part of him hungered to hear her thoughts on what he had said it seemed he had his answer, at least in a matter of speaking. The look of her just lying their like a reclining feline in just her panties had done well to make him forget all about it and as she kissed and pulled down at his pants and boxers his shaft popped out close to her lips as his sharp eyes looked intently upon her beautiful form.

His manhood extended out about eight inches and change with a solid girth and a few veins along it's length. He smiled down to her and rest a hand slowly on her cheek and his smile turned sly as he continued to feel her lips nibbling and occasionally biting as he felt his cock get harder by the moment.

A lone sigh gently fell from his lips and he longed to feel those lips on his once more but for the moment he simply let the auburn haired deadly agent continue her work at least untill he could hold off no longer.
 
She was enjoying it way too much...just like before. Everything felt perfect. Him...the moment...it was perfection as she tugged and delved, pushing away material until his naked cock sprang free. Hard and pulsing, she felt the tip brush her lips and moaned, grasping him in one hand and gently stroking the length.

He was big and all hers...perfectly formed to fit her just right. Memories of pleasure flooded her all over again, aching to take him inside of her, but still hungry for the taste of him.

She licked the length of him and felt him tense, then relax as her tongue went to work and her soft full lips kisses and explored him. His hips shifted forward a little, eager for her touch and Lara graced him by opening her mouth and drawing him into her mouth, one sweet inch at a time. She drew back and took in more and repeated the process until her mouth was stuffed and his cock hit the back of her throat. Moaning, she bathed him with her tongue and tightened her pretty lips around his girth as she bobbed back and forth.
 
Daniel's lips opened in a near silent sigh as she started to lick and rub her tongue over his cock. His eyes looked down and his head followed to watch her as she examined his length but with a more intense drive then the first time they had lain together. Now she knew all his points, every little hidden nerve to set him off and he gave a little moan as she kissed him.

His hand reached out to caress her hair as she took him past her lips and he bit his lip in growing pleasure.

"Ahhhnnn." He groaned and slowly moved his hand further along through her auburn hair to rest at the back of her head and slowly started to pull her in closer deeper as she gobbled up all the cock that could fit in her mouth.

"Dammit Lara." He said with a appreciative chuckle as his hand continue to pull her in while his other hand rubbed over her shoulder as his cock throbbed each time she descended over his hard erection.
 
Back
Top