do you like to dress?

I dress whenever possible which is not often. Mostly panties. I love wearing a thong, skirt and playing with my vibe - what a turn on!

By the way Vyxyn, very nice pics, very nice.

Love some of the pics babes!!!! I too love to dress... so very sexy it feels sooo nice be be all dolled up! I posted some pics before, but here are some more..... hope you enjoy?

Attachments

• Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Photo 10.jpg
    Photo 10.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 840
  • Photo 11.jpg
    Photo 11.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 828
  • Photo 14.jpg
    Photo 14.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 821
  • Photo 21.jpg
    Photo 21.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 916
I just love the hard cock in the panties shots. So hot. I may have to go and splatter a wet load now.

I agree those shots are very hot. Would love to see you splatter that hot wet load.

I second this. I've been a coward about xd (a boyfriend was very uncomplimentary on the one occasion I tried it), but I may have to have another go. Thank you everyone who posted pictures - I love you all!

I second this. I've been a coward about xd (a boyfriend was very uncomplimentary on the one occasion I tried it), but I may have to have another go. Thank you everyone who posted pictures - I love you all!

I'm not into dressing my self, but I'm really getting turned on by these guys.

I work from home, so I'm lucky that I can dress every day-- lingerie if nothing else.
Love to go out as "Vyxyn" too.
I adore being a woman, but I think I'll keep just one little (well, not so little I guess) thing that's male.
As for the rest of me...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=842580&d=1210107084

Love the not so little thing your keeping. Very lovely. Great that your having fun with it and with the photography. Keep having fun with the dressing and the photography!

Hugs, Jenna

do you like to crossdress

I have always loved to wear feminine clothes from the first time my older sisters made me wear one of their school uniforms (I was about 6 years old) as a joke. I began to sneak into their rooms whenever I was alone and try on all of their clothes. I was in heaven whenever I put on a pair of their panties, a dress and a pair of their boots. My favorites were any of their prom dresses, my middle sisters wedding dress, and my younger sisters faux fur dresses. I had the most erotic jackoff sessions whenever I wore panties, nylons and fur.

I love my new skirt!

Attachments

• 01-My-new-skirt.jpg
    01-My-new-skirt.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 891
  • 03-Crossed-l-over-r.jpg
    03-Crossed-l-over-r.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 890
I used to but haven't in a long while.I'm no
longer Kate Moss skinny.I'm now 150-160 pounds
at 5 '10.It wouldn't seem the same but who knows.

love your photos

Monica333, I love your pix! Is that a real cock or a play-toy entertaining your man-box?

Love some of the pics babes!!!! I too love to dress... so very sexy it feels sooo nice be be all dolled up! I posted some pics before, but here are some more..... hope you enjoy?

Thanks!
Another.....

Attachments

• 02Legs.jpg
    02Legs.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 881
  • IMG_1494.JPG
    IMG_1494.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 753
Back