Shoot the shit - Get to know somebody new - Take Sexy Eighter!

Devlishone4fun

I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
Could not find Lowphat or SKS to start us a new number 8 thread, since 7 just went above 5000.

It was SKS and Lowphat's idea for the Shit Shooters. Congrats SKS & Lowphat number 8 is here. Bet you didn't even think one would get past 5000...

Well here we go again, let break another 5000:D

With Kind Regards to All

The Dev.

Last edited:

Last edited by a moderator:
He or she who is without sin, let you cast the first stone. After all you are here on Lit too, lol

You Baptists know your scripture. That's a good thing

All that Ku Klux Klan stuff - that's going to require some real penance though

Hahahahahhaa your way to funny. Guess you like to stereotype everyone... Yes, showing your true side. Guess its time we get to stoop down to your level... Nope not going to happen...End of Discussion with you Hun...Have a blessed day, because I know I am having one.

f4cfb0879bdff9af620b433215e654f5.jpg

I am having a great day...how bout you? :cathappy:

Yes doing good and smiling here Shelby:rose::kiss:

Last edited:
Hey Devlish....it seems like this is off to a slow start, but have faith, and hopefully it will pick up soon :D

Sks has her own thread.

I miss the old days.

It was nice to find this though.
Thanks Devil.

always is. I'm not in any cool cliques to know such things. I just pop in as I am around

hugs to you :)

Me neither, the boards are free to travel what threads I want to and or I chose...:D Its not like your paying for it.

But you gotta admit it. The "Spacebar" is a cool name for a thread.

Last edited:
It was just miscommunication and hurt feelings from someone starting the last shoot the shit thread. Before amends could be made, a new thread was started, splitting a group of previous friends as they had to figure out where to have their fun they were used to having. People posted in one or the other, or both. SKS made a new thread already, so it wasn't right to continue sts8 without her creating it, so a bunch of us voted on a new name and neutral host that posted to both threads. This was the alternative that would cause the least conflict.

Maybe someday we can all join up and come back here to this one. But for now, it's both The Spacebar and Filthy Lookers.

It was just miscommunication and hurt feelings from someone starting the last shoot the shit thread. Before amends could be made, a new thread was started, splitting a group of previous friends. People posted in one or the other, or both. SKS made a new thread already, so it wasn't right to continue sts8 without her cre a ting it, so a bunch of us voted on a nape name and neutral host.

Maybe someday we can all join up and come back here to this one. But for now, it's both The Spacebar and Filthy Lookers.

Yeah, that sounds right.

It was just miscommunication and hurt feelings from someone starting the last shoot the shit thread. Before amends could be made, a new thread was started, splitting a group of previous friends as they had to figure out where to have their fun they were used to having. People posted in one or the other, or both. SKS made a new thread already, so it wasn't right to continue sts8 without her creating it, so a bunch of us voted on a new name and neutral host that posted to both threads. This was the alternative that would cause the least conflict.

I miss the old days.
:kiss:

You caught my typos, hehe.

As far as I can tell, almost everyone just wants to have fun here and have no drama. Whatever it takes to move toward that.

But people, please stop bringing it up and being mean to each other. If you can't get along, just put the other person out of your mind and move on. Maybe someday you can forgive.

The old days can happen again. Don't think negatively, think positive! Do your best to make Lit a better place.

Last edited:
Back