My girl - finally

XXXanderWolfe

Really Experienced
It was fun - hope you enjoyed it, but it's time to take the fun offline.

-Xander

Last edited:
Nice wakeup

Wow.....what a way to wake up today. She is a hunny. To think I missed seeing that diamond you have there when I was in the windy city. You are a very lucky man to have such a beautiful creature. Thanks for letting us peak at her. :)

XXXanderWolfe said:
After posting a few pics on other threads, my girl is finally ready to have her own thread.

Please let her know if you like her pictures, more pics will come if the feedback is good.

Enjoy, I know I do!

-Xander

Nice... Very VERY nice!

XXXanderWolfe said:
After posting a few pics on other threads, my girl is finally ready to have her own thread.

Please let her know if you like her pictures, more pics will come if the feedback is good.

Enjoy, I know I do!

-Xander
Well I would like to welcome your gril to lit and thanks for sharing.Hope to see more. :p

One more - with feeling!

Thanks for the great comments everyone! Here's a smile from my girl for you all!

Last edited:
hhhm, love the last pic, ..wouldn't know where to cum.on those gorgeous tits or on that lovely smile..yumm

Umm...

I don't post much but, I love to look.

Tell your lady she is beautiful!!!! And if you continue to post I will continue to look and may post more!?

BU69

XXXanderWolfe said:
Thanks for the great comments everyone! Here's a smile from my girl for you all!

good morning, can't beat a great smile, looking forward to seeing more, H :rose:

Pretty....

:p dang nice.... I must say....

Last edited:
VancouverGuy2 said:
hhhm, love the last pic, ..wouldn't know where to cum.on those gorgeous tits or on that lovely smile..yumm

LOL! Well, having done both, I say go with the smile, I think she would say that too! :p

Wow. I wish I could get my girl to pose for me. That would be awesome. Your girl is very beautiful. You're a lucky guy.

Yummy!

Your lady is absolutely stunning. Her body is curvy in the right places and looks so touchable and lovable and kissable. I'm betting those boobs look damn good with layed back in bed and ready to accept a lover. Am I right?

C

She looks sweet....very sexy....really like the hallway shot....how about some action shots.

very nice....great curves and great smile.....tell her thanks for sharing with us.... ;)

Dude, I recall asking you for this months ago. I'm glad you persisted and your beautiful woman is finally here. Very hot lady. :nana:

Back