Love at First Sight? (closed)

Layla had no idea how long their kiss lasted, she just wanted to see what she would feel what it happened on a spur of the moment. She watched his eyes widen and then hers closed, she could feel his hands upon her hips holding her and responding back.

She wondered if it had been to quick for that first one but the way he spoke and the way the universe seemed to be pushing them together she took a chance. She was glad she did but knew better to not take it any further even though her body wanted to. Damn! she thought to herself feeling the hair on her arms raise up in a good...no great way.

They stayed there kissing, standing against each other for what seemed like a long time, yet it wasn't but it confirmed he was a damn good kisser and she'd love to kiss more of him in so many ways.

The kiss broke and she stepped away and just looked at him and nodded to his words. "I had to know, no regrets for sure." She said and laughed licking her lips tasting him from him as he smiled back at her.
 
Even after we pulled away from each other, seemingly reluctantly, I could still feeling her against my lips. The phantom pressure on my lips left me tingling and wanting more. The last thing I expected was her to kiss me, at least tonight, but I certainly was glad that she did. I've never had a kiss that gave me such an experience as that.

I looked at her and felt the world stop spinning, even though I hadn't been aware that it had been going all topsy turvy on me. I smiled at her as she said no regrets. "That's good. That means I might get another one." I teased and leaned back in to kiss her again.

I made it a soft quick kiss this time. More of a punchline to my comment rather than a serious kiss. Even from that brief little peck, my body was washed with satisfaction from just that moment. Afterwards I stepped back and said, "I look forward to tomorrow, have a good night Layla."

I gave her a wink and turned to walk away, thinking I was being so super smooth about it. I've never been able to leave a woman wanting before. At least not that I'm aware of. I just hoped my little move back there would have her eagerly awaiting my text and call tomorrow.
 
Jason leaned in and stole a peck from her lips, she looked at him, licked her lips slowly with the tip of her tongue and grinned. Layla laughed and nodded, "maybe more...just not tonight," she replied.

Layla nodded, "I look forth so seeing you. Give me a call in the morning sometime and we can work out the details. Wait! Call me when you can, I forgot not everyone has off tomorrow like me."

She caught the flirty wink he gave her and laughed, "flirt " she called to him as it was her turn to stare at his ass end in his jeans. Layla did something she has only did a very few times and she cat whistled at him in a playful way as she watched him stop at his car.

Before he could say anything she got into her car and cranked it over listening to the CD kick on as she looked over to him and backed out. She beeped her horn to him, waved and stopped at the end of the parking lot before pulling out. Layla took one last look in her rear view mirror at him and then headed home.
 
"BELIEVE IT OR NOT I'M WALKING ON AIR! I NEVER FELT SO FREEE HE HE HE!" I sang in my car on the way home. This had got to be the best goddamn night of life and things were only going to get better....well I hoped. If tonight was any indication of what lay before me, tomorrow was going to be incredible.

I went home and spent time in bed. Sleep was hard to come by, I was so excited about meeting Layla, her smile, her voice, her lips, oh dear god. When I finally passed out it was nearly three a.m. and I woke quickly rolling over seeing that it was only eight o'clock. With a groan I rolled onto my back and stared up at the ceiling. I thought about Layla instantly and wondered if she was awake yet.

I grabbed my phone and glanced at her phone number. I stared to send her a text but forced myself to stop. It was early, and I didn't want to seem overly eager of something. I climbed out of bed and staggered my way into the bathroom to turn on the shower. With a yawn I undressed and stepped into the hot water.

The heat served to wake me up and let me come into the day, however it did nothing to stop my thoughts of Layla. I couldn't take it anymore, it was nearly nine anyway so maybe I could risk sending her a text.

I grabbed my phone and sent her a message /Good morning beautiful, how does dinner at seven sound. Oh this is stud muf.....Jason. :)
 
Layla drove home in the best mood she's been in , in a while. She sang along with the CD and tapped her fingers with the beat of the drums on her steering wheel. She laughed out, she was most definitely like a schoolgirl, yet she didn't care.

She pulled up in front of her place , got out and ran up the walkway with her heavy bag over her shoulder almost causing her to trip and land in the bushes. Again she found that funny, would be something to have to cancel a date because she broke a leg, twisted an ankle or worse because she was floating on a cloud.

Stripping down she jumped into the shower real quick, she felt sweaty after the game and he never said anything about it to her while they had coffee, it was as if he never noticed. Though she wasn't like soaked with sweat or anything but it was just her self conscience talking in her head.

Layla jumped out of the shower, she dried off, slipped on a navy blue thong, brushed her hair and grabbed the current book she was reading. Curling up in bed she crack open her James Patterson book and began to read it. Crime novels that were deliciously dark and twisted were her favorite. Right now, tonight had the makings of a good one for sure. Layla wasn't going to allow those thoughts to enter her head.

Her eyes fluttered as the bright morning sun crept into her bedroom through the thin white sheers. She stretched and crawled out of bed, picking her book up off the floor from where it fell last night when sleep finally took over.

Stretching her arms up she knew she really needed to do some shopping, having no morning juice and coffee really sucked. She dressed in a pair of blue running shorts and put on a navy blue bra that matched her thong, hunted around for a white tank top and her running shoes and was ready to go for coffee. Grabbing her hair she placed it in a ponytail and that was that for it.

Layla tucked her keys into her small bag she tossed on her back, wasn't big but small enough to put her keys in , money and her cell. She lived a couple blocks from the best coffeehouse and donut shop around, she started jogging towards it hearing her soles hit the cement sidewalk with each step.

By the time she got there she ordered her coffee and danish, took a seat outside under an umbrella and checked her cell. Layla laughed reading the text and sent one back...'Good morning to you stud muffin. Seven sounds great to me. Do you have a place picked or can I pick?'
 
After checking the kitchen for something to eat for breakfast i found my cubbards bare and my stomach empty. I dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans, my normal attire for when I wasn't working. I hated having to wear a suit, all I did was math at a desk in which no one in the public would ever see me, why the fuck did I need to wear a suit. I was just so much more comfortable in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

I was walking down the aisles at the supermarket when my phone buzzed, instantly my heart leaped with excitement. I jerked the phone out of my pocket and cussed as it flew from my hand to crash on the phone and slide down the tile. Luckily it didn't break and I unlocked it.

I smiled at the text and clicked reply, I did have a place in mind, but if you want to pick that's fine with me.

After I finished loading the cart I restocked my fridge at home, and then glanced around my apartment. I needed to kill some time, but sitting around watching TV would just annoy me and I waited for the seven o'clock hour to approach. So I threw myself into cleaning the apartment, vacuuming, dusting, laundry. Checking my phone periodically in order to see if Layla had replied yet.
 
Layla read the message and smiled, she wanted to pick the place for their first date but didn't want to take that away from him either. She sipped her coffee and picked at her danish hating the thought of having to go grocery shopping.

Texting him back she asked the question...'what are you doing right this minute?' She presumed he must be working.

Grabbing her coffee and danish she headed to the beach, it was a few blocks away and she just didn't feel like playing little Suzie homemaker today. The day was beautiful and she could at least push it over till tomorrow, she could do it in the later morning without screwing up anything on her calendar.

She missed his company, she admitted that to herself...in fact she missed his smile as well. When she thought of him she felt fluttering butterflies having a good time in her stomach.
 
I was putting away my vacuum when my phone buzzed again. I darted to the dining room and grabbed my phone off the table. SHe was asking what I was doing at the moment and I smiled. I bet she was thinking about me the same way I was thinking about her. I wondered what was going on with me, I've been excited for dates and such before, but never in a way that this one did. It seemed to consume my every thought and I don't think I could handle it.

I smiled at her text and clicked my fingers over the screen, I'm cleaning :(. I need something to kill time, I'm looking forward to spending tonight with you that the time is fucking DRAAAAAAGING.

I grabbed a can of soda from my fridge and flopped onto my couch. I glanced at the phone and made a call to the restaurant for tonight, making a reservation for this evening. I would take her to the best steakhouse in town. I had only been there once, but it had left a lasting impression on my taste buds, I hoped to share that experience with Layla tonight.
 
Layla walked along the boardwalk, it wasn't crowded more one that was out of the way were just those that lived close by enjoyed. She leaned against the railing and watched as the waves rolled in and went back out grabbing new sand along with it and leaving seashells behind.

She heard the notice on her phone, a new text, she quickly checked it and laughed. texting back she tapped out the words...'care to meet me now?' and hit send.

Looking at the ocean she pushed off the old discolored boardwalk, watching the gulls fly above as she ripped small pieces of her danish apart and tossed them in the air one by one as the gulls swooped down and snagged it from the air.

Looking at her phone she tex'd again..'I'm on the boardwalk behind the tallest condo building in the city, if you can find me I'm all yours." and she made one of those little happy face emotes and sent it.
 
The phone buzzed and my eyes went wide as I saw the message on the phone. Meet her now? Of course I wanted to meet her now. Just being able to skip the wait for the next six hours and just right into spending time with her. I smiled as the phone beeped again and I saw her riddle. So she wanted to play a little game did she? I laughed and darted back to the bathroom. Cleaning the apartment had gotten me a little sweaty and I simply wanted to be fresh and clean before I went on a little hunt for my beautiful date.

Afterwards I dressed quickly and darted out of the apartment. The highest condo in the city....where the fuck was that? Good thing I had a smart phone, so I hit up google and got an address. When I pulled up to the beach I only hoped that she was still waiting for me.

When I stepped out of the car, I felt it pull at me again. She was here, I could feel her. With a smile I walked out to the prominade and moved down the beach. I looked in every direction as I tried to spot her, my feet pulling me along on their own.

Then I spotted her looking out at the water. My feet skidded to a halt and I just watched her for a moment. Her hair blew in the ocean breeze, and she looked so regal and beautiful that I couldn't believe she was waiting for a slob like me.

With a smile I moved beside her, looking out over the ocean myself. "What is a beautiful woman like you doing on the beach all by herself?" I asked, my body buzzing with her so near. It took a lot of energy not to let myself lean against her, just to feel her body against mine.
 
"What is a beautiful woman like you doing on the beach all by herself?" she heard him say as she turned and smiled brightly. She reached up and pushed the hair from her face, realizing she should have left it up in the ponytail.

"Waiting for a man like you to come sweep me away to my castle in the sky." She replied as she looked him over, realizing it wasn't so long ago that they were just meeting for the first time...just shared their first couple kisses...their first cup of coffee and their first goodnight. So many firsts in such a short amount of time.

Layla turned and took off her sneakers and tied them together, she took his hand and walked with him to the steps that led them down to the warm sand. Stopping she waited for him to remove his before she walked with him along the sand where the sand and water tossed and tumbled as one, where they met and kissed. "Let's take a walk along the water if you don't mind. If you do, well I can walk alone."

She looked to him, her eyes bright and big, her clothing fitting perfectly along her curvy form. "Whatcha' say?"
 
I chuckled and her joke. I walked with her along the walk, letting her lead me toward the stairs down to the sand. Her bare feet looked sexy and perfect, everything about her was sexy and perfect. We paused at the bottom of the stairs before the sand and she waited for me to remove my shoes. I smirked and removed my shoes quickly.

"A romantic walk along the beach sounds just like the perfect thing to start our day together Layla." I said. I picked up my sounds and held them in my left hand, while taking her hand in my right. I gestured with my shoes and smiled, "Shall we?" I asked.

For a little while we walked along the water in silence. My feet dug into the wet sand, the little grains rubbing between my toes. Every few minutes a wave would make it up to us barely and wash away the sand from our feet. Seagulls squawked overhead, completing the perfect scene together.

I glanced over at her and smiled, "So Layla, tell me about yourself. What do you do for fun, when not being sexy professionally."
 
Layla liked that he was willing to just take his shoes off and enjoy a simple walk with her along the waters edge. She felt his hand take hers once again and she twisted her hand in his so that their fingers would lace and lock together as one. It was a feeling she loved.

For her she was content sitting on the couch with another she wanted to spend her time with, just holding hands, cuddling up, playing about, just touching the other's face or leg. Simple things were such pleasures in life and so many, even her at times forgot that.

The waves washed up over their feet, she held her sneakers tight not wanting to walk home in wet shoes, that was a gross feeling. She chuckled softly at the thought then bumped into him pushing him up the sand as a slightly bigger wave came up and washed into shore.

"I love walking along the beach especially in a warm slow rain, everything is surrounded by fog, you can hear the ships out in the ocean when they lay on the horn. I'm really glad you joined me, I was glad to see you Jason."

His hand in hers was like an electrical shock shooting through their bodies, a jolt of lightening that could cause her hair to raise. When he looked over to her, she turned her head that the exact same time to look at him. "So Layla, tell me about yourself. What do you do for fun, when not being sexy professionally."

"Well, when I'm not practicing or at a game cheering, I'm either studying or doing homework, working at hooters or doing something with the Autism foundation." She listened to herself saying that realizing she didn't do much for fun anymore.

"Funny, after saying that I guess I don't do much for fun anymore. What I used to do is a lot of running, mainly along the beach. I spent a lot of time reading. Sounds like a load of fun right? I like movies, especially late at night or on rainy days. Cooking, more baking but I don't have time for that anymore. I'm sorry, I sound boring!" She laughed thinking about it.

"Once I drop the squad team, maybe then I'll start going back to a normal life. There hasn't been a boyfriend in forever, other than a few dates here and there that went totally wrong." She looked at him, "go ahead and say it...I'm actually boring!" She knocked her hip into his and then did a complete turn around so he was the one in the water first and her hip knocked him again pushing him out deeper taking her along with him as she laughed.
 
I walked beside her, listening to her tell me about her day to day life. Each word was music to my ears. As we took slow steps down the beach beside each other I took in everything she said and processed it. I looked up at the sky, cool and blue with only a few thin clouds marking the canvas. It was a rather beautiful day, perfect for a stroll along the water and for meeting new people.

"Boring?" I asked glancing at her. "Naw no way you could be boring. You are just a busy girl." I gave her hand a squeeze. "I find it really reassuring to be honest. I can't tell you how many girls I've known who simply think that being a girl should get them everything they want. You are working to make something of yourself and that's amazing." I explained.

"I already finished school so I don't have to do any homework or job hunt or anything. I crunch numbers for a living, which can be rather dull. I mean if you think you are boring you should see how I spend a day at work. You would fall asleep in minutes I tell you. Otherwise I spend my free time at home playing on my computer or just watching TV. I don't go out much, most of the friends I had in college all moved away for their jobs, and my co workers are all lawyers and nobody wants to hang out with a lawyer."

I chuckled and we continued walking until we reached the pier. As we stepped into the shade of the massive wooden structure the sand cooled off and I pointed over to a dune the naturally formed under the pier due to the lack of a strong breeze. "Let's sit down for a bit." I suggested. "Ill let you sit in my lap to keep warm if you want." I teased.
 
I was a beautiful day to just share time with another person you like. Layla knew that time was the only thing you could give and never ever get back and she was willing to give her time to him. She wanted to and apparently he did as well.

She smiled listening to him, feeling the squeeze to her hand as they walked and talked along the warm waters edge. "I know those types of girls, I work with them and cheer along side some. No drive, most want to marry men with money instead of doing something to make their own. I mean they work but, but your definitely not going to get rich cheering for the Laker's or working at Hooter's. I realized that long before I was hired for either job."

"I think I can see why some find numbers fascinating. I mean everything circles around numbers, some just have the mind for it where others just can't grasp certain concepts. Those who love math don't understand I think why other's dislike it and visa versa. I happen to always have sucked at math. But in either job I need them, whether to count money or to count beats and steps. So, to you numbers don't seen uninteresting to me, they frustrate me!" she said and laughed feeling the warm breeze blow around wisps of hair around her face.

They walked towards the pier, she reached down and plucked a shell from the sand and held it in her hand with her sneakers. "Lawyers are smart, not all but quite a few. I think I could spend a night with a lawyer and pick their brain. Wait!" she laughed. "not like spend, sleep with...an afternoon or evening."

Layla looked to him with a grin, "I normally don't sit on a man's lap till the second date Sir. What kind of woman do you think I am hmmm?" Again she had a coy smile upon her face. "Though if we consider late night our first date, then...this would be our second. See, the logic of numbers!"

She follow him, hand in hand, offering a little squeeze. Layla was into sitting between his legs leaning back and just feeling what he would feel like wrapped around her. "I didn't do anything today, not even grocery shop. Boy, I'm lazy. I had these plans what I was going to do today, woke up and just everything seemed to change. So, here I am stealing you away...for the whole day..." she stopped there seeing what he would say to that. Layla wanted to get to know him and she thought maybe she would grab it on the way home and eat in...allowing him in her home.
 
This was peaceful, cozy, and it just felt right. This woman sitting with me under the pier as we talked and enjoyed the day, it just felt great. I was surprised that she sat with me like she did, but I think we both knew that we were connected in some way and touching just came naturally. I smiled as she told me about her lack of getting anything done today and instead claimed she was stealing me away.

"You can steal me anytime you want. I was actually doing a half-assed cleaning of my apartment when you told me to meet you. I did manage to go shopping though." I told her. "If it would help motivate you, I can come shopping with you. Just don't ask me to hold your purse, I only do that after the fifth date. I'm not that kind of guy you know." I teased, squeezing her.

We sat like that for a bit in silence. The ocean waves and the cool breeze keeping us company. I glanced at my watch and said, "It's getting close to time, perhaps we should get walking back. The reservation is in an hour and a half."

I kissed the back of her neck softly before I grabbed my shoes out of the sand and waited for her to get up so I could stand. I hoped kissing on her wasn't out of line, I didn't even think when I did it, it came from me automatically.
 
Layla left him lead them, she just tightened the grip she had a little tighter as they walked up and under the pier, she dropped her sneakers in the sand and then the shell within one and hoped she wouldn't forget it when she went to put them on.

She waited till he sat and then she herself squatted down, turned and put her ass right between his thighs and leaned back against him a bit. She closed her eyes and took in the scent of the ocean and him as well. This to her was the perfect way to spend a morning, there wasn't a thing better she thought.

She laughed out when he made the statement about going shopping with her and not holding her purse, least till the fifth date. She knew he would if she asked him to. he seemed like a guy that would buy tampons alone if asked. he may blush and crack jokes but he would return home with them without a bag even. The thought not only made her grin big but almost laugh out loudly.

She felt the kiss to the back of her neck, his breath was warm as she closed her eyes as to feel it linger just a little longer. She sighed softly to the wondrous feeling and followed his lead and stood up grabbing her sneakers in her hand.

She agreed, and started heading back with him, shoes in hand. When they were up on the pier she took the shell out and slipped her sneakers on and looked at him. "So how are we going to do this tonight? Meet there or you pick me up hmmm?" She leaned in and took his bottom lips lightly between hers and left that linger into a soft warm passionate kiss.
 
I took a breath to answer her question about going to dinner tonight. Before I could make a sound though, her lips were against mine. Her body pressing against me. All my breath became stolen. Instead I felt myself melt into that kiss. My hands fell to her hips, holding her. My mouth worked with hers as the kiss built and built. Every fiber of my body responded to her, I wanted her more and more with each moment. I wondered how long things could build like this until we exploded and just ravaged each other. Good thing I had put a fresh condom in my wallet week. The old one expired before I could use it.

When our lips finally parted, I shivered in the aftermath of the pleasures. "Oh my..." I gasped. My tongue flicked out to lick the taste of her from my lips, one final taste to give me chills.

I looked at her and blinked, "What was the question again? Oh dinner right? Um, how about I follow you to your place, then we just go in my car? That way you don't have to leave your car somewhere." I suggested.

I smiled and lost myself in her eyes. God she was so beautiful, so sweet, I wondered if she made sandwiches after sex. Because then she would be perfect. Even so it didn't matter, I was already able to picture myself with this woman, waking up beside her everyday, coming home to her after work, kids with her. This was the woman of my dreams, the woman I was meant to be with......so long as she liked blowjobs. HA! I make myself laugh with dirty thoughts.
 
Layla felt every bit of him in the kiss, he held her hips against his own, and couldn't believe the fire he caused within her. Her arms wrapped around his neck loosely, as the kiss broke only to have another passionate one begin. She loved the taste of him, his scent and the way her body fit into his like two puzzle pieces.

Layla knew she could easily fall in love with this man, a man she didn't know much about. She wondered how he would fit into her world, between Hooters and cheerleading there was a lot of make attention. She knew from previous dates that most men couldn't handle their girlfriends getting that kind of male attention.

Hooter's was a wild place most nights, some nights it was out of control with people, yelling and just down home partying. The drunk guys were the worst, they always were the guys that thought the waitresses were there to be groped up and dirty talked to. takes a big guy to be able to watch that happen to the girl they say they loved.

Layla pushed the thoughts out of her head as the kiss broke and they looked into each other's eyes. She smiled after he licked her lips once more then laughed as he blinked and spoke.

She gave his ass cheek a grope as her hand slipped down to his ass and then released him from her hold. "Well Jason that seems all we in good except for the fact that I jogged here and my car is back at my house."

Layla laughed and smiled, "So, how about we just drive back to my house and I change. Dinner in a sports bra and shorts isn't exactly the right attire for a restaurant. Sound good?"

Her eyes looked within his again, he seemed to be in thought so she kissed him again. "I never invite men to my home till we're in a relationship so you better think you...are...quite...special." Layla turned, grabbed his hand and left him lead her back to his car.
 
I was falling for her, I knew that. I should run, hide, or panic in some way, shape, or form. But I didn't care, I may be falling for a girl i've known barely a day and yet I felt the pull coming from her too. The tease she gave me about not bringing guys back to her place until they were in a relationship. I did feel special, I know she was teasing me about it, but I truly felt very special to be there with her.

We went to my car and I made a point to open the door for her. As she climbed into the car I told her, "I do feel special. You make me feel very special. But if you really want to hold to your little rule, I can wait for you in the car." I smiled. "See? You are special to me too. It is a hot day and waiting for a woman to get ready in the heat is suicide, but I trust you." I winked.

She lead me back to her apartment building, directing me through traffic and side streets so that we got there quickly. Her place was not as upscale as I thought it would be. I guess I figured being a professional cheerleader paid better, but that shows what I know. Still it was a decent building, reminding me of mine in a way. I slipped into a guest parking slot and glanced at her.

"You look beautiful as you are. I think we could have some fun going like this, and fuck what everyone else thinks." I told her, feeling my stomach growling.
 
The men she dated were nothing like him, she couldn't believe her luck at a damn game. Usually the guys that hit on her were these big ass stupid dip shits. Even at the bar she hooked up with a few for dates but, nothing ever panned out for her. This guy was just out of the blue, he even admitted he would have never been there if it wasn't for the fact he won the tickets. She squeezed his hand again as they grew closer to his car and smiled giving him a little bump with her hip into his.

They stopped at his car and he opened the door for her which made her smile., she climbed in and sat in the car as he stood at the door and spoke. She listened to him and laughed. "Look Jason, I am starting to believe how you do. Perhaps we are meant to meet because it sure does feel that way. I want you to come in, just cant leave you out in the heat."

He shut the door and walked around the car and got in, she gave him directions to her place and then showed him where to pull in. before she opened the door he complimented her and she laughed. "Thank you, but you can come in make yourself at home while I get ready."

Layla got out and looked at him," don't let the outside fool you." She said seeing him eyeing up the building. She took his hand and lead him in, at her apartment door she turned and gave him a kiss and then opened the door and walked in letting him follow. "Make yourself at home, I'll grab a quick shower and be ready within thirty minutes."
 
I smiled and gave her a nod. I watched her disappear down her hallway and into what I assumed to be her bedroom. What an ass on her, damn. Anyway I turned to her living and began to wander around. Her place was nicely furnished, leather couch and a recliner both facing a large flat screen tv mounted on the wall. It definitely looked better inside than outside. The carpet was a milky white and perfectly cleaned. As I moved around I took note of the many pictures she had all over the place. A good many of them were picture of her with famous basketball icons. Kobe, LeBron, Michael Jordan, Marv Albert, Magic and so on. There were a few pictures of her at what appeared to be Hooters events and of course picture of random people that I deduced were her family members.

I slipped into her small kitchen area and checked the fridge. It was mostly empty but it had beer and Coke in it so that gave her points for me. Her cupboards were just as bare. A few cans of soup and a half eaten bag of Doritos. Again that gave her more points. I was worried she would be a big health nut. Most people didn't understand that you didn't have to eat perfectly to maintain a nice body like she certainly had. She was obviously very active and probably worked out which burned off most junk she might like to grub on. I didnt go to the gym nearly as much as a should but I kept in decent shape. Though id bet she could out run me six or seven times over is she tried.

Satisfied that she was cool I slipped into her leather recliner and moaned as the chair sucked me in. Oh god this was the best chair in the world. I smiled at her when she finally appeared, looking absolutely stunning. I opened my mouth to make a joke about not going to dinner because this chair was too comfortable for me to ever leave it again. Instead all that came out when I saw her was...."Wow." I felt my heart racing and that burning in my body reignite for her. I got out of the chair and let myself enjoy all she was showing me. "You look.....breathtaking." I said softly.
 
Layla undressed quickly and jumped into the shower, her clothing was already laid out so she knew what she was wearing to dinner already. She chuckled wondering what he was doing, if he was just sitting there or was he looking around and wandering her place.

She didn't much care for the place but it was home. Small kitchen, she wished was bigger, but the dinning area made up for that. The living room was average size, there was a half bath and then a full bath and two bedrooms. The main bath was great, it was big and roomy. Outside on the deck there was her favorite part of the apartment, a small Jacuzzi.

It was always nice to return home from a game or a long shift at Hooters and just strip down and relax. Usually nobody was up, if they were she had no clue. She liked settling in with a chilled glass of wine or a frozen glass of beer and just look up at the stars. maybe she was a bit of a dreamer at times, she had so many and she worked hard to achieve them hence the no boyfriend/husband.

The shower was fast, she dried her long hair and tossed it up on the back of her head, added a bit of makeup and perfume. Next she slipped into a white dress. The dress was sleek and form fitting which came to a little above mid thigh. It was a tank style with a very low plunging cowl neckline which meant no bra could be worn under it. The back was open and had criss crossing straps leaving very much of her back open almost down to her ass.

Layla slipped into a pair of white stiletto heels. The heels were six inches high, they were an elegant white bow knot peep toe stiletto sandal. She looked herself over once more after adding a diamond necklace and earrings and shrugged. Was as good as he was getting tonight and she hoped he was pleased.

She was sticking her lipstick and keys into her clutch and she heard him, "Wow. You look breathtaking." He said to her and she could feel her cheeks turn hot instantly as she blushed a crimson red.

He was sitting in her favorite chair, the chair seemed to suck you into it and made you not want to get up. She spends many a nights sleeping in it while watching TV, doing schoolwork or just sitting. "Thank you Jason, are you ready?" She smiled looking at him. "I bet you don't want to get up hmm? Chair gets you every time."
 
I didnt hear her at first. I was too busy looking at her body. The skin of her back called to me, I had to fight myself to keep from touching her. My eyes followed that smooth silky skin down to where the dress covered her ass, which looked so tight she might be able to break bricks between those cheeks. I let my eyes come around to eyeball her cleavage and I let out a breath. What the fuck was this stunning woman doing out with me?

Finally I registered that she had asked me a question, "Huh? Oh yeah the chair is incredible. God Iam sorry but I ccan't stop looking at you. Do you realize how out of this world you are? I mean I am going to be the luckiest man on the town tonight that's for sure."

I shook myself out of it and we went back down to my car. Once again I opened every door for her. She had impressed me with her beauty. The least I could do was impress her with my chivalry. The restaurant was not yet packed with dinner guests so we were greeted right away and showed to a private booth in a candle lit portion of the dinning room. We were already expected as a bottle of wine sat on the table with two glasses ready for us.

I waited for her to sit first before slipping beside her, I slid against her as close as I could without being creepy. So our sides touched. I grabbed a glass and the bottle. "I took a guess with the wine. I hope you like pinot noir." I smiled pouring her a glass, then filling one for myself.

I held the glass out to her, "To a wonderful new being. New relationships and new love." I toasted.
 
Layla looked at him, her eyes to his as his roamed her body slowly down and back up till he seemed to come out of his comatose state. She watched him, his eyes looked into hers again, she felt complimented when he took her in, drinking her in like a fine wine. Layla smiled when he finally took a breath and released it slowly, she just watched to laugh, not at him but his reaction, anyone could see it was so genuine. She would describe it as being a beautiful touching moment.

Jason finally answered her and that was when she let the bottled up laugh out. She heard him and blushed once again, her eyes closed partially, her head tilted down and a little to the side as she looked like a little girl on the playground getting her first kiss to the cheek.

Layla knows she's a nice looking girl, but when a man tells you something or asks you something like Jason asked her, she was speechless. "We are both very lucky it seems Jason, remember we were brought together by some strange force that seems to think were meant to be."

They walked out and down to the car, the air had a slight chill but the night was turning out to be wonderful. Layla can honestly admit she's been walking on air since they first met by her car in the Staple center parking lot. He opened her door and she wondered if that was a regular thing or he was impressing her...? She got in, he closed it and went around and got into the drivers side door.

She had no idea where they were going, but they drove close to her real job, she looked down the street to the right and could see a faint glimmer of the Hooters sign at the end. Layla would be headed there soon enough. Tomorrow she had a class and then she worked her normal shift, so she knew to make the most of tonight till they met again.

He pulled into the restaurant parking lot, it wasn't that crowded but she's been in this place when its been packed to the gills. he had great taste, Layla was so damn glad he didn't take her to hooters like a couple dates have, that was the tackiest dates she'd been on.

As soon as they walked in they were greeted and shown to their booth. it was a romantic setting, a candle was placed on the table, the flickering flame dancing a solo just for them. A bottle of wine was sitting on the table chilling in ice, so she knew he took the time to prepare for the date even with such a short notice.

Layla slid into the booth, crossed her legs and watched as he joined her, sitting aside her. She could feel his body heat, she leaned into him and semi snuggled a little. He grabbed the bottle, "I took a guess with the wine. I hope you like pinot noir." he said and she nodded.

"I do. very good choice." She replied.

As she took the long stemmed glass from his hand, her fingers wrapped around the thin crystal stem and she looked to him,"To a wonderful new being. New relationships and new love." He said in a toast to them.

Layla raised her glass, clinked his lightly, "To love, life and happiness." She said and took a sip.
 
Back
Top