What kind of porn

Anal...MFM...BJs...Cum shots...

But I'd rather read it than watch it.
 
Voyeur stuff like girls and guys on cams gets me going and I have a hard spot for midgets. Incest too.
 
For me its a mixture of bondage and gangbangs (particularly rough ones).

Kink.com has been great for the past couple of years--their bondage has always been awesome, but for a while they were putting up a lot of stuff with totally immobilizing, metal bar bondage, which I love. the idea of not even being able to budge or wiggle even a centimeter, especially while getting vibed, is exciting.

I think I've already spoken a lot about my affinity for rough gangbang videos. Love watching someone just be completely overwhelmed, hands groping her everywhere, plus a line of pulsing, hard dicks ready to go even IF she manages to get off the three guys that are already going at her holes...again, Kink.com is a pretty good source for this, in particular the ones where they do the "Take Down Challenge." Essentially they tell the actress that, if she can get out of the room they are in, she gets $1000 bucks. Then, they just let the guys go at her, doing whatever they can go get her on the floor, get her clothes off, and fuck her, while she struggles to escape.

An AMAZING idea, but they have only done a few of that specific theme.

Hmmm...i may have to go watch a couple of those right now.
 
Blowjobs! Wet, sloppy, big cock, deep throatfucking blowjobs!! I like watching a very thick cock being forced down the cocksucker's throat and imagining how wonderful it must feel to be that cocksucker!!
 
Blowjobs! Wet, sloppy, big cock, deep throatfucking blowjobs!! I like watching a very thick cock being forced down a cocksucker's throat and imagining how wonderful it must feel and how thrilling to be the cocksucker!!
 
Last edited:
porn

i love the vintage interracial more then todays,seem like the women look more classy then women today do.
 
Anal, rough/forced sex, bondage, group sex, massage, blowjobs. Anything basically as long as its got some kink.
 
Depending on my mood- rough sex, face fucking, group fun. body shots of cum, cum swapping between women, 3somes, and roleplay....
 
Cuckold
Footjob, foot teasing, cock-trampling
BDSM, discipline, control, spanking, pain
Cougar
Interracial
Face-slapping
Rough throat/face fucking
Daddy/daughter
Masked/Blindfolded
Forced/coerced oral bi (male)
 
I think there is also an argument for porn that is not so in your face. Less can very often be more.
 
Back
Top