New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

I am a 42 year old lesbian dominant in a real life d/s relationship. My partner and I have been together for nearly four years now and we are deliriously happy :cool: .

I found this forum while checking the referrers to my communication site - lilredwolph posted a link to my site on one of the threads. My hit counter displays all the websites that have a link to my website - and thought I would stay and read some of the posts.

"In this forum, our focus is on BDSM sexuality as it’s played out in real life, skin-to-skin relationships. " - excerpt from Welcome to BDSM Forum thread.

After reading the Welcome to the BDSM Forum thread, I wonder if my postings would be welcome here, because for me, d/s is not about sex, it is a relating style that I have no choice in. Dominant is what I am; not what I do, just as lesbian is who I am, not who I sleep with.

Having said that, my partner and I do engage in what I consider to be kinky sex occasionally. It, by no means, is THE defining aspect of our relationship, just a small expression of it.

My forte is communication and the study of how people go about it (or fail at it), and spend most of my time either working to improve my own communication skills or helping others learn to communicate more effectively in d/s relationships.

If you (the moderator) feel that my opinions and skills are not a good fit for this forum, please let me know, and I will refrain from posting.

~Did all of that sound pompous, it wasn't meant to be. I really am a nice person~
 
hello

Just wanted to say hello and how much i've appreciated all of your posts and am looking forward to reading more. My past experience has been as a dom but most of my recent fantasies involve subbing. Must be the mid-life thing when we gravitate toward our shadow self.

Up to this point there have been very few things i've said no to and many i would want to try again. My interests range from body-piercing, yes, both nipples and i'm considering a second set of vertical piercings, to watersports. i am very curious about the lifestyle and am interested in participating and serving another couple.
 
hello.....have been lurking around for a while so i thought id come out from behind the curtains...
i am a 43 year old sub from the uk...who has just recently realised what i am... and am now trying to do something about it ! am married but to a man more subbie than me..if thats possible....it doesnt make for an exciting life ! its a case of after you..no after you...no you decide.no you...etc etc etc !!! but its good to find this thread.... so maybe now i can discover more about me.... xx
 
Welcome

Welcome to all the new people, Ms Worthy, amsubone, tigerlileeuk!

Please stop off and read the sticky at the top of the forum. It contains the few rules we have here and a little about who and what we are.

MsWorthy, sometimes other voices give us a different perspective on life.... and who we are.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

:catroar:
 
I've lurked here for several months...watching, reading and learning...although I now believe I'm more submissive than 'nilla, I still find the banter on other threads interesting at times but more to the banal side...I just need interaction. I've watched this forum go without response to questions for several days...I'm impatient so...

Here goes...I'm a single parent by choice. For over 12 yrs, I've concentrated on raising my daughter but am craving time for myself. At 36, I feel it's time for me to have a bit of a life outside parenting. I'm not searching, as such, for anyone but am very open to finding someone to share with. Happy to say that it may be closer than I thought. I've developed friendships and will take them day by day to see where they lead. Until then, I will continure to lurk and maybe even post when the need arises. I'm still very much the novice at this so I will be very selective in voicing my opinion or questions.

Thank you for this forum! It has and will stay a good source of information to me!!

Liza
 
Welcome to the forum TantaLiza.


(If you have been here many months then I am sure you must know of the very few rules the forum has - on the sticky at the top of page 1.)


I noted your comment about questions sitting there for a while before being answered - some questions do take time though to answer and usually, all questions are answered eventually. :)
 
Last edited:
Welcome, welcome to more new faces!

If you've been poking around here this last week or so, let me add this:

Don't let the occasional growl get you down or fool you into thinking this is a mean spirited place. Be of good cheer--our better selves always eventually find their way here. :rose:
 
TantaLiza, if you are used to posting elsewhere in Lit, then this board will certainly seem to move rather skowly, but move it does, and I am sure that any questions you ask will eventually be answered. Don't be afraid to give a thread a bump if you feel something got overlooked.:)
 
Whew!

Okay, I admit it. I didn't follow the rules. I didn't read the sticky first. I posted in a thread and I hadn't introduced myself. What a relief to go back and read the sticky to be sure I was kosher!

Despite my problem with rules, I am the submissive half of a BDSM lifestyle couple, and have been for the last 7 years. We never quite know what to call ourselves, but that seems the most inclusive. We do all of the play, B/D, S/M - our relationship is based on D/S, and it pretty much encompasses most of our life, hence the lifestyle. Whatever, it usually works for us!

I am 41, he is 54; we live in the Bay Area with my two kids. We both work at jobs we love, and spend our time at home picking the cat hair off of the furniture, our clothes - well, you cat people know the drill.

M has been reading literotica stories for years, but I just stumbled across this forum today. Having been involved in, and run, listservs and online forums before, this is the first one I've joined in a couple of years. Nice to be here.

K
 
hello and welcome

Despite my problem with rules, I am the submissive half of a BDSM lifestyle couple, and have been for the last 7 years. We never quite know what to call ourselves, but that seems the most inclusive. We do all of the play, B/D, S/M - our relationship is based on D/S, and it pretty much encompasses most of our life, hence the lifestyle. Whatever, it usually works for us!

Despite my virgin status at Lit, I would like to welcome you here:)
 
UH-OH

I posted in here first to introduce myself, does that count??? If not I am sorry and deserve to be punished.......
 
Kuurspet, welcome ... and it is nice to have you here.

new sub 2002, welcome ... alas and alack - we submissives are not punnished that easily by the Dom/mes here. Begging for spankings doesn't seem to work either ;)


I do hope you both feel right at home here.

(((hugs)))

willow
:rose:
 
Re: UH-OH

new sub 2002 said:
I posted in here first to introduce myself, does that count??? If not I am sorry and deserve to be punished.......

hahaha, newsub.......the Dominants in the Literotica world are far too sophisticated to fall for such a line........some of us have been like "reeeeal baaaaaad" since we got here and we have yet to be punished!!

as a matter of fact, around here you have to act PERFECTLY just to get glared at!!!

i know....i know......it just doesn't seem to be fair.......but then again, life in the Gulag isn't SUPPOSED to be fair!....

my only advice to you is this: just be yourself.........and you will probably get beaten to within an inch of your life in no time!!
 
So Nervous ...

... I meant to post here, and clicked the New Thread by mistake. So I introduced myself in a thread called "Deep Breath" in BDSM Talk.

I hope I haven't been too bad. What can I do to make up for it?
 
Re: UH-OH

luvsubbbbb said:



my only advice to you is this: just be yourself.........and you will probably get beaten to within an inch of your life in no time!!

;) Cool if I only have to be myself I will definitely get beaten......:)

NS
 
I have been remiss

in not welcoming the new victims, un ahem, I mean new folks to our hallowed halls of excellence! Whoops, I forgot where I was for a bit! Welcome New Folk! Be you sub or Dom/me, you will find this place velly interestinggggggg!!

Ebonyfire
 
Re: Ebonyfire

Lilly4 said:
Ebonyfire,

You're back! Yeeaaahhhhh.:rose:

Yes I am! You can't keep an evil bitch Domme down. Like most nasty things she rises to the top!
 
Re: Re: UH-OH

new sub 2002 said:


;) Cool if I only have to be myself I will definitely get beaten......:)

NS

Did you say beating? someone needs a beating?

Ebony
 
Re: Re: Ebonyfire

Aw, you're too hard on yourself! Don't big boobs float well?


Ebonyfire said:


Yes I am! You can't keep an evil bitch Domme down. Like most nasty things she rises to the top!
 
big boobs!

monster666 said:
Aw, you're too hard on yourself! Don't big boobs float well?



Giggling....and i'm sure you meant those firm, perky adipose/ductile tissue boobs~ at least, i float well with my 38's~

:p there was NO way i was missing this chance to tease:devil:



PS: :rose: :rose: :rose: Ebonyfire, wb!:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Hi, all.

Have been enjoying this and other threads while I explore my submissive side. Have need to be humiliated and dominated to the max. Nothing seems too outrageous. Love nipple torture and
pain. Would like to find my limits.

Now, it's mostly in fantasy, sometimes my wife plays. She gives my nips alot of workouts.

:devil: :rose:
 
aloha~

hello everyone, I guess I need to stop by here and introduce myself. I'm li'a-wahine....lia for short. I am a maso/sub. I have a Dom i've been with for 9 years ( the only one actually!).

I don't realy know what to say, so if you want to know more about me just ask!

I look forward to meeting lots of people here and reading and sharing within the posts.

malama pono~
Li'a
 
Welcome li'a-wahine and backboard to the BDSM forum. Please take a moment to read the sticky at the top of the page. It has the few rules we have here and will help you get to know who we are and our focus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top