You there, the quiet girl that nobody suspects is dirty...yes, you.

This was originally in the BDSM thread, but might actually be more appealing in this general personals forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost picture you.

Quiet, not because you don't have anything to say, but because you see so much more when you let others do the talking. When you do speak, it is something new to the conversation, an approach or angle that others hadn't considered.

You read voraciously, cutting a wide swath across literary genres and authors. Your real life experience may not be as much as some, but in your reading you have lived more and explored more than most.

Under the calm, quiet exterior is a deep sexuality, an openess to explore that has not yet been engaged. Fantasies and thoughts that would shock those who think they know you.

At the heart of your sexuality lies the desire to be controlled. To have a man who pushes your boundaries and helps you explore new feelings and sensations. A man who uses you for your mutual pleasure, understanding your fear and retience but not taking no for an answer.

I can almost picture you. At least, I hope its you. The thought of finding a woman like this makes me hard, makes me bite my lip in frustrated desire. The things I would do with and to a woman like that...

If this is you, send me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

T

Well Geez. That sounds an awful lot like me

I should hope so Tweety.

I mean, I have been following you for like a week so it should be fairly accurate.

Anyway, see you tonight. ;)

T

Months go by and no new posts on this thread.

Can it be that the quiet girls have all been claimed?

Say hi if this resonates with you!

xo

T

Your posts have me giggling at my desk. Thanks for the grins, darlin.

Oh, and a well deserved bump for an excellent ad. :kiss:

For me exploring my kinky side hasn't changed my demeanor outside the bedroom. I still have the quiet girl next door vibe.

It is either that or the handcuffs, but one way or another, I control her. ;)
Oh my....
Quiet and shy girl here, as well. Right up until I read things like this, which leave me no other choice but to use my internet anonymity to proudly declare that I, too, have quite the dirty mind. ;)

This is a great ad and you have a wonderful sense of humor. I've really enjoyed reading this thread.

Isn't that the truth? If even some of my inner circle of friends knew what all went on inside my mind they may in fact disown me. If a few of the darker fantasies were to ever surface I would have to start looking for a place to live on the other side of the moon.

Hey Southern_gal, we have some things in common. Our ages and I'm a southern girl, too. We should be Lit lady friends. I believe my fate would match yours, for the few friends that I do have in real life. I'm okay with relocating to the dark side of the moon. If it's good enough for Pink Floyd, then hey! it's good enough for me! :)

This was originally in the BDSM thread, but might actually be more appealing in this general personals forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost picture you.

Quiet, not because you don't have anything to say, but because you see so much more when you let others do the talking. When you do speak, it is something new to the conversation, an approach or angle that others hadn't considered.

You read voraciously, cutting a wide swath across literary genres and authors. Your real life experience may not be as much as some, but in your reading you have lived more and explored more than most.

Under the calm, quiet exterior is a deep sexuality, an openess to explore that has not yet been engaged. Fantasies and thoughts that would shock those who think they know you.

At the heart of your sexuality lies the desire to be controlled. To have a man who pushes your boundaries and helps you explore new feelings and sensations. A man who uses you for your mutual pleasure, understanding your fear and retience but not taking no for an answer.

I can almost picture you. At least, I hope its you. The thought of finding a woman like this makes me hard, makes me bite my lip in frustrated desire. The things I would do with and to a woman like that...

If this is you, send me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

T

This describes me to a T, but I have pert'near no desire to be controlled. And my openness to exploration has been engaged quite thoroughly.

There is quite the variety of women just as in the general population but every women here has a much higher interest in sex than the general population since they took the initiative to find this site. Lit gives the quiet ones a place to indulge their interest without others knowing and staying in their comfort level.

......but every women here has a much higher interest in sex than the general population since they took the initiative to find this site. ....

Not me! My master, Diablo, held a gun to my head and forced me to sign up! And he keeps forcing me to post all these messages, too. ;=)

Without him around, I'm an absolute angel ...and never, ever think of sex, it's just too nasty!

Not me! My master, Diablo, held a gun to my head and forced me to sign up! And he keeps forcing me to post all these messages, too. ;=)

Without him around, I'm an absolute angel ...and never, ever think of sex, it's just too nasty!

In that case you need to burnish that halo up a bit, it is getting a bit rusty. :)

I have had a few women reach out as a result of this thread in the past couple of weeks. It is just amazing how incredibly sexy the quiet, shy girls are and I absolutely love it when they test their boundaries.

So..kudos to all the shy girls who take a risk!

T

I generally just read posts and leave it at that because I'm (you guessed it) the quiet, shy type - but! This one really caught my eye so I had to say something.

It pretty much completely describes me, from the reading to the finding of a bit of BDSM hot, so thanks! Good to know there are definitely guys out there for us quiet girls that are intrigued by a bit of kink. :eek:

Just the type of girls we all love.

That describes me to a "T". I'm the original 'daddy's girl', 'goody two shoes', 'nice girl' and I'm trying very hard to break free of those descriptions (at least in private).

Lit is just a step in that process.

And the next step is? :devil:

Lady in the street

Lit gives the quiet ones a place to indulge their interest without others knowing and staying in their comfort level.

Yes, it does. :) I'd never describe myself as quiet, but Lit has definitely allowed me to exercise my more adventurous side.

I wanna be that "lady in the street but a freak in the bed" that Ludicris says all men want. :).

This quiet one has recently been set free again. Just been getting used to not being under the thumb of a jealous egotistical controlling man. The peace has been lovely even if its lonely.

This quiet one has recently been set free again. Just been getting used to not being under the thumb of a jealous egotistical controlling man. The peace has been lovely even if its lonely.

4th of a July weekend is all about freedom!

Hello all

I happen to love quiet shy girls. And how they desire, and how they open up, literally, with the attention they deserve.

Yep. This is a very nicely written personal. It's hard not agree with every word of it. :D

Lovely to see a thread come back to life!

LooseLace

I take offense at the fact that you didn't agree with every word of it. Was it when I used irregardless even though it isn't actually a word? Irregardless of that, I expect an apology.

Just get on your knees and beg for me to forgive you, for..uh..for..um..what were we talking about? I get distracted when women get on their knees and beg.

Irreventgirl

I am not surprised to hear you say that this post was exactly me. I've been following you for several months now, so I should know you pretty well. Otherwise, all that time has been wasted. Plus of course the money I spent on the private detective and on the doctor for that rash I got from hiding in the bushes outside your house. Well, the doctor was skeptical that I got the rash from the bushes, but I am sticking with my story.

I remain,

Thoggy

Back