How to log into Lit chat?

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Posts
2,643
Having been there for a while and then having a break I can't log into the Lit Chat anymore...but my craving breasts need it...what's wrong there? Any others here having the same problem...
 
Update on this

Been unable to get past the "Initialization" screen for the past 4-5 days

today getting to the log in screen, but the connection to the server resets

My guess is they are doing some work on it.
 
I was looking for somewhere to post my frustration at not being to get into litchat. You got there before me.

Haven't had time to venture in for some weeks, was looking forward to some harmless distraction at the weekend, been trying off and on since then and no joy.

Never quite sure where to go to report this?
 
sucks eggs

the last time I logged on was at 4 am last Friday. Since then, nothing. This really bites the big one
 
Laurel recently said they're working with the chat tech support to resolve the issue, but it's a slow process.

So, the site owners are well aware chat isn't working, and there's no need to report it. :)
 
Laurel recently said they're working with the chat tech support to resolve the issue, but it's a slow process.

So, the site owners are well aware chat isn't working, and there's no need to report it. :)

Not working for me at the moment. It would be good if we could somehow find out whether it was working or just trick to get in.
 
LIt

Having been there for a while and then having a break I can't log into the Lit Chat anymore...but my craving breasts need it...what's wrong there? Any others here having the same problem...

I have not been able to get in for the last two days. Before that got lots of drop outs.
 
its 16th Oct and I haven't been able to get on to chat since at last Friday (12th). You still having problems?
 
litchat

I got in a few days ago and there clearly had been un update to the program. However, it crashed every few minutes, and have not been able to get back in since.
 
Honestly, I thought there wasn't one- that it was a running joke.
If it's so hard to get on, I guess when you can, no one is on it?
 
I'm new here and was trying to get the chat to work... wondered if I was doing something wrong. I can see now that it's probably not me. It's October 17 and I haven't been able to get on at all. I only tried it three or four times over the last couple of days. For me it just gets to the initialization screen and nothing more.

Anyway, it's good to know they are working on it!
 
same thing here....I have been trying for probably a week or even more, always get stuck at the "Initialization..." :( - I guess that is what happens to all of us?

What browsers are you using when you are getting the problem? For me, neither Chrome, nor Firefox nor IE does the trick. I have a suspicion however that the flashplayer might be part of the problem.

or: does anyone have suggestions for comparable free chat rooms? If they can't fix it, we could just let LitChat alone and move somewhere else....
 
Last edited:
will they ever fix it

i really miss chatting and wonder if they will ever fix it could a moderator respond with a possible time table?
impatient and horny
 
Eesh it's so frustrating! Anyone know any decent alternative sites until they get it sorted? x
 
Sadly I have yet to find any other options.

(growls in frustration) Finally get some me time and wanted to destress over this last week and lit chat is fussier than ever! :eek:
 
well thank goodness others noticed. I have been trying to log in for 2 days. It worked last week... I mean as good as ever. Which was decent.

Anyone want to pm family chat or anal? pm me.
 
Back
Top