Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a list nor do I want anything.

Do you think cleaning sponges are bacteria havens?

Yes, and I eat them for breakfast because that which does not kill me makes me stronger.

:D

What television commercial from your childhood do you remember?

Yes, and I eat them for breakfast because that which does not kill me makes me stronger.

:D

What television commercial from your childhood do you remember?

Oh there are so many..."Hey Kool-Aide!" and "Where's the Beef" and so so many...

Is there a current commercial that makes you crazy when it comes on?

Oh there are so many..."Hey Kool-Aide!" and "Where's the Beef" and so so many...

Is there a current commercial that makes you crazy when it comes on?

Any of the ads for Lyrica, I swear the side effects sound as bad as the things it cures....

Is television today as good as it was in the past? Or do we just forget the bad shows from way back?

Any of the ads for Lyrica, I swear the side effects sound as bad as the things it cures....

Is television today as good as it was in the past? Or do we just forget the bad shows from way back?

Ohh shows from the past we're pretty bad! Have you tried to watch some of those shows we thought we're AWESOME? Seriously unwatchable...I think every generation does have it's good shows, but also some truly awful shows that were popular.

Do you watch any reality TV?

Ohh shows from the past we're pretty bad! Have you tried to watch some of those shows we thought we're AWESOME? Seriously unwatchable...I think every generation does have it's good shows, but also some truly awful shows that were popular.

LOL...OK!

The only "reality TV" I ever watched was Deadliest Catch. That was pretty cool the first couple seasons, but then it just got stupid.

All the other ones? They just seem so contrived and manipulated.
Real reality is more interesting, and if you're gonna script stories, then really script them and hire good actors!

What do you think the biggest news story of next year will be?

Yes I watch some UK reality TV.

Do you watch the singing / next star TV shows.

Used to watch American Idol, but got tired of it, so none now.

Do you watch any 'non-typical' sporting events?

I do enjoy curling because...... ice and brooms.... is a sport?! I love it.

DO you people watch and think about their "story"?

Used to watch American Idol, but got tired of it, so none now.

Do you watch any 'non-typical' sporting events?

I used to watch "Extreme Cowboy Race" on RGTV - wonder if that's still on?

What's the earliest movie you can remember watching in the theater?

I do enjoy curling because...... ice and brooms.... is a sport?! I love it.

DO you people watch and think about their "story"?

YES. One of my riffs on that is to imagine them explaining what they do to their family at the Thanksgiving table. Funny enough, it started with Mike Tyson - i enjoyed imagining him explaining his career to inlaws or rarely seen siblings.

What was your worst job ever?

YES. One of my riffs on that is to imagine them explaining what they do to their family at the Thanksgiving table. Funny enough, it started with Mike Tyson - i enjoyed imagining him explaining his career to inlaws or rarely seen siblings.

What was your worst job ever?

I've been very lucky with the jobs that I have had but if I had to pick one.... I was a part time bulk mailer for a small company while I was in college. We did bulk mailing for a couple travel agencies and investment companies. It led to a lot of paper cuts.

Do you sing in the shower? :)

I've been very lucky with the jobs that I have had but if I had to pick one.... I was a part time bulk mailer for a small company while I was in college. We did bulk mailing for a couple travel agencies and investment companies. It led to a lot of paper cuts.

Do you sing in the shower? :)

Not usually, but I'm not much of a singer.

What do you like to sleep in?

my neck.. that spot

What sounds make you happy?

There is a sound. It's a mixure of water passing along the hull, a slight humming from the centerboard and splashing water, and the sails reacting to the acceleration. It's the sound a boat, sailing off the wind (often under spinnaker in my experience) makes as it surfs down a wave. It's difficult to describe with words. But that sound.

Once, on a Mac race, I spent 9 hours like that. In my life, those may have been 9 of the happiest hours I have ever spent. I spent a goodly portion of those hours trimming that spinnaker. Sweat pouring into my eyes. Sun burning my bare shoulders. But that feeling...and the sound associated with it....

Frying bacon

What do you want for Christmas?

Resolution...one way or another....

Why does everyone keep asking me that question?!

Okay. Fine. A kiss on the neck.

How’s the coffee this morning?

Hot and strong. Just like I like it.

What's your favorite breakfast?

What's your favorite breakfast?[/QUOTE]

Biscuits and gravy; I could eat that every day!

What song do you want played at your funeral?

Biscuits and gravy; I could eat that every day!

What song do you want played at your funeral?

Me too! Good sausage gravy though. With chunks of sausage in it. YUM.

I love Amazing Grace, but it always makes me cry. erm...um...well...erm. :eek:

I also Alleluia Alleluia The Strife is Over is one I like.

To be honest though...I don't really care...*shrugs*

What is your favorite song?

French toast, bacon and fresh fruit. The French toast is, of course, drenched in my homemade maple syrup.

What is your favorite bread to toast for breakfast and do you put jelly on it?

Fuck, I'm slow . . . I was thinking about breakfast. Don't have just one. I'll pick Ripple ~ Grateful Dead

Same question as above . . .

I like cinnamon raisin bread for toasting...no jelly because ...yuck. just lots of butter...mmmmm...now I'm hungry!

Do you eat breakfast every morning?

I like cinnamon raisin bread for toasting...no jelly because ...yuck. just lots of butter...mmmmm...now I'm hungry!

Do you eat breakfast every morning?

Pretty much. A bread and some fruit on weekdays. That plus sausage or bacon on weekends! Yum, now I'm hungry too :)

Breakfast continued . . . . Orange, Cranberry, Apple or Tomato juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back