Things you NEVER want to hear while having sex

"Um... did our belly buttons just form suction, or... oops, never mind. I shouldn't have eaten that third chalupa."
 
Last edited:
"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkk zzzzzzz Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkk zzzzzzz
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkk zzzzzzz. No, Daddy, don't touch me there. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkk zzzzzzz *snort* Oh, hey. I must have dozed off for a moment. But, that was feeling really good. Why'd you stop?"
 
"So, like, you know, have you ever thought about what it must be like for old people to do this? (bubblegum snaps) I mean, like, our grandparents and stuff?"
 
"So, my last boyfriend broke up with me because he said I sound like Fran Drescher. I don't know what he meant by that. Do you?"
 
"Hun, you;ve got a funny mark on your head I never noticed before....Say's 66 can;t make out the last digit."
 
"Good evening. I am the T1200. I will be your Sex robot tonight."

"Left hand on left breast."

"Right hand on right breast. Twist nipple...."
 
"I'm drunk! You expect me to be the one to tell the difference between lube and superglue?"
 
"So, I was listening to Dr. Ruth and...."

A co-worker of mine was invited to appear on a nationally syndicated talk show. He invited our boss to be there for the event. While the co-worker was on stage with the host, our boss was left in the green room sitting across from Dr. Ruth. We still laugh about the imagined conversations between the two and always end with, "So, what DO you say to Dr. Ruth?"

"Hey, have you ever tried....?" I don't know.
 
Back
Top