I Crave Milky Tits!

night&day

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Posts
591
I want to nurse from a woman's swollen milk filled breasts. If you are within the central Florida area. PM me and lets get together soon.
 
mine aren't milky but i love being suckled anyway. wonder if it's possible to induce?
 
I believe it is possible as years ago some woman had a wet nurse if the couldn't or wouldn't feed the child. This is from Wiki...... A woman can only act as a wet-nurse if she is lactating. It was once believed that a wet-nurse must have recently undergone childbirth. This is not necessarily true, as regular breast suckling can elicit lactation via a neural reflex of prolactin production and secretion.[3] Some adoptive mothers have been able to establish lactation using a breast pump so that they could feed an adopted infant.[4] so you never know until you try x
 
Appreciate the milky tit pictures.

I really need to find a woman own here in central Florida who needs her tits sucked. I had a FWBs in TN and since he had a baby last year her husband wouldn't touch her. She mastubates and said she leaks milk like crazy when she does. I am sad that I moved so far away from her or I would be on her every chance I got.

Her husband is a real asshole because she had the tighest most creamy pussy that I have seen in a long time.
 
These pics are *amazing*... so gorgeous. I've been thinking about trying to induce my milk for a while now, and I bought a pair of breast pumps recently as the sensation of having my nipples tugged make me SO wet.

I would have to have someone who'd be willing to suckle daily, though, so it'll have to be when I'm in a relationship again, if the guy would like to do it. We shall see...

I do have some information on inducing, though, if anyone wants to discuss it.
 
interesting.
any willing participants?

These pics are *amazing*... so gorgeous. I've been thinking about trying to induce my milk for a while now, and I bought a pair of breast pumps recently as the sensation of having my nipples tugged make me SO wet.

I would have to have someone who'd be willing to suckle daily, though, so it'll have to be when I'm in a relationship again, if the guy would like to do it. We shall see...

I do have some information on inducing, though, if anyone wants to discuss it.

I'm sure you ladies wouldn't have too hard of a time finding some willing helpers.
 
Breast milk is amazing to drink and play with. I sucked my wife every night when she had get milk. Missing it. Would love to help out any moms in need, come over every day and satisfy her needs. Nursing me so sweetly.
 
Back
Top