Cum fetish

My fantasies have lots of variations, but one of my favorites is to be sitting, with the girl riding my cock face-to-face. She's lean back and two guy would blast all over her neck and chest. She'd lean back into me as the jizz dripped down across her tits and nipples and I'd lick it all up.

My fantasies have lots of variations, but one of my favorites is to be sitting, with the girl riding my cock face-to-face. She's lean back and two guy would blast all over her neck and chest. She'd lean back into me as the jizz dripped down across her tits and nipples and I'd lick it all up.

That's fucking hot.

Last edited:
What the fuck is it with men and tits?

If there was cum on my body I'd want to have someone lick it out of my bush, or off my stomach, or neck or face or feed it to them off my hands.

Tits are nothing special, guys. They are lumps. Nipples, sure, and you each have a pair of those.

What the fuck, I get so tired of ttttiiiiiittttssss.....

I like tits.

But I would love to lick a load off bush as well.
Think about what SHE would like. You get more bang for your buck if you lick her erogenous zones.:cattail:

Tits are mostly just fat under skin, no matter what they look like to you. The nerve endings are more yummy in other places. hell, even her buttcheeks have more feeling when being licked than her boobs.

If there was cum on my body I'd want to have someone lick it out of my bush, or off my stomach, or neck or face or feed it to them off my hands.

Tits are nothing special, guys. They are lumps. Nipples, sure, and you each have a pair of those.

Wow, somebody sure sounds angry. Tits are nice, fun to look at, fun to touch and squeeze, fun to cum all over, and fun to lick, nibble, suck, and chew.

Think about what SHE would like. You get more bang for your buck if you lick her erogenous zones.:cattail:

Tits are mostly just fat under skin, no matter what they look like to you. The nerve endings are more yummy in other places. hell, even her buttcheeks have more feeling when being licked than her boobs.

I would say you're mostly right, though I've had girlfriends who had very sensitive nipples and really enjoyed the right kind of attention. I never took the time to cum on them, though... always better places to go with it, I guess. :D

My fantasy is to eat a creampie made by another dude. But the idea of eating it from anywhere off a chick is pretty hot too. I'd take it from where I could get it.

Me like boobies. Many women like having their boobies worked over. Don't be a party pooper Ms. Poopypants :D

My ex liked to kiss me after I sucked him off, and he'd eat me after cumming in me. I found it weird at first, then insanely erotic!

I've had fantasies of being shared by a bunch of men, and loving their cum.

We don't have tits and that makes them awesome and beautiful

My ex liked to kiss me after I sucked him off, and he'd eat me after cumming in me. I found it weird at first, then insanely erotic!

I've had fantasies of being shared by a bunch of men, and loving their cum.

You gotta love that idea :)

Although I have licked my own cum up off womens body and ate selfmade creampies countless times, I have only had the pleasure of eating a creampie another man made once. My ex and I had an open relationship, but she rarely felt the need to have another man, but one time she decided to give a friend of hers a mercy fuck as he hadn't been laid since she last did it years before. Long story short I had to work late he came over to our house, they didn't wait for me and he fucked the hell out her several times. I got home minutes after he left, she said he didn't want to be here when I got home as we were supposed to have had a threeway. I asked her how things went and she was horny/embarassed but said he didn't eat her out. I dove right in and I noticed a familiar taste. Like mine but different. It was then she let me know that they hadn't used condoms. I ate her out throughly and I don't think I had ever seen her cum so many times. I even shared a bit of his cum with her when I started fucking her, she came so hard.

It never happened again, he didn't want to go through with the threeway after all. We talked about it a tried to set things up a couple of times but plans never worked out. She did though act as my cuckqueen for the rest of our relationship. :) To bad there is more to a relationship than sexual compatibility. :(

I don't know the men's perspective, but its really erotic to make a man lick another man's cum from my body.

I'd LOVE to eat my cum or another guys cum off my girlfriends body or have her kiss me after I came in her mouth.

Here is the routine; I fucked her and then, . . fucked her harder and faster until I was ready to cum. Then would pull out and would straddle her on my knees moving up and she would suck me to completion.
But one time I pulled out too late and was cumming on her stomach and breasts on my way to her mouth. I looked down at her and saw this cum all over her so without thinking I licked up and sucked up all the cum and then went up and kissed her, snowballing all the cum. Not sure who swallowed the most but that was my first time tasting or swallowing.

Last edited:

Let me ask you though... Dear Stella, as a woman myself, i agreed till one man treated them like they were the most special gift. Softly lifting and kissing underneath. Holding them like they were breakable and spending all kinds of time kissing nibbling and biting till i came all over him over and over.

Just saying... Maybe if treated right you'd be screaming for more.

Back