Western Trails (closed)

Penny moaned as his lips closed in on hers again, his hands sliding over her body as he searched out the buttons. She trembled as he slowly started to undo each button, her skin coming into his view as he slid the sleeves down her arms. This was so unlike anything that she’d ever experienced before. It was a truly amazing moment.

She sighed as he pulled the dress down past her breasts, exposing her chest to his view as her nipples beaded tightly with excitement. She blushed as his lips left hers, kissing the skin that he’d just exposed. Her fingers moved to curl in his hair, holding him close as she whimpered with need.

“Oh, John.” She said softly, looking down at his face as he kissed and caressed her.
 
He slid the dress down further, stopping at her waist, he ran his hands back up her body, feeling her soft skin, he kissed her lips, looking down at her with a gentle smile,

"Hold that thought for a second."

He quickly got to his feet, got his bedroll and returned, throwing it open, he held out his hand to help her to her feet.

"Will get mighty uncomfortable on the naked rock."

He pulled her into his arms, the dress falling all the way to her ankles as he captured her lips with his again.
 
Shivering as his hands run up her naked spine, Penny watches John close as he leaned in and kissed her gently. This is what she needed, she decided. A man that could please her with a gentle touch and not the brute that Seth had been.

When he pulled away, she frowned, watching as he moved towards the bedroll and returned to spread it out across the ground. She gave him a smile as he helped her to her feet, nodding as he pulled her into his arms and her dress floated from her hips to her ankles.

She was naked in his arms in the middle of nowhere with nothing over their heads but the canopy of stars. The very thought was scandalous, but she didn’t care. Kissing him with a passion that she hadn’t felt before, Penny sought to show John just what she felt.

Her hips pressed against his, moaning as she felt the hard ridge of flesh pressing against her belly. Squirming in his arms, she sighed and opened her eyes to stare at him for the longest of moments.

“I don’t think I can tell you just how much this means to me.” She said in a soft voice, her lips pressing against his cheek, down over his throat, nuzzling against the hallow of his through.
 
He ran his hands over her hair,

"I will take a guess."

He smiled and ran his hands over her naked back, exploring the soft flesh, then decided that he was over-dressed for the situation. He pulled his shirt out of his pants, undid the buttons and slid the shirt off. He kissed her again, pulling her close to him once more. He just couldn't seem to get enough of her lips, she tasted as good as anything he had ever tasted.
 
Penny sighed as his hands ran over her hair, the smile on his face making her belly feel strangely warm. She smiled back at him as she watched him pull his shirt free from his pants, sliding off his shoulders until he was naked to the waist. Then he pulled her back into his arms, his lips claiming hers again until she was shivering mess.

She moaned, her lips testing his as his arms wrapped around her and she was pulled against his warm, naked chest. She let her hands wander, hooking them in the ties that held his pants around his hips. She wanted him naked and she was bound and determine that he was going to be very shortly.
 
He felt her hands' trail and realized her needs, he released her and undid his gunbelt, laying the weapons gently down as they had hair triggers and stepped out of his boots, all of this without once breaking the kiss, he felt her fingers move and felt his pants slide from him, he was now just as naked as she was and he felt her soft body pressing up against the hardness of his shaft.
 
Penny sighed as she felt his hard naked body press against hers, his lips still sealed intimately to hers. She shivered as his hard shaft pressed against her belly and she opened her eyes to look up at him, her hands finding their way to press against his muscled chest as she found comfort in the arms of this wonderful man.
 
He felt her hands resting on his chest and gently released her lips for them both to catch their breaths. He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled gently at her as he stroked her naked back with his fingertips. Kissing her again he lowered them both to the bedroll, he moved his kissing to her jaw, planting soft little kisses along her jawline, moving from just behind her ear down her neck, nibbling softly on her skin, his one hand slowly moving from her back over her hip, down her thigh, back up over her hip, trailing gently over her side to cup a soft, supple breast. His fingers gently stroked the soft fleshan his thumb teasing the hardening nub of her nipple as he kept on kissing and nibbling her soft throat.
 
Penny let out a moan as she felt John’s fingers comb through her hair, his lips tipping upwards in a smile as he stroked her back with the lightest touch of his fingertips. She shivered and sighed softly as his lips descended on hers and he slowly lowered them to his bedroll.

Parting her thighs, she accepted his firm body in the cradle of her hips. His lips moved from her lips, pressing to her jaw in soft kisses that made her shiver and whimper with need. She trembled as he kissed over her ear, down her neck as his hand moved over her hip and down her thigh before coming back to cup her breast.

“Oh!” She gasped, her entire body jerking as his fingers gently stroked her nipple until it hardened under his touch. She reached around his body, her own hand stroking down the firm lines of his back before she settled them over his taunt buttocks, squeezing them as he nibbled on her throat.

“That’s so good, John.” She whined, her thighs tightening around his hips as she felt his hard cock pressing against her belly.
 
He smiled at her response to his actions, he was glad that she was enjoying it just as much as he was enjoying doing it. He lowered his his further, sliding his body lower on her body, sucking her other nipple into his mouth as he kept running his thumb and forefinger over her other nipple, teasing the hard nub with fingers and tongue. Feeling her own hands trailing their own course and exploring at her own leisure. He finally moved back up to kiss her gently, his arms sliding around her to pull her soft body against his as he rested on them. He looked down at her and grinned impishly,

"So what happens now?"
 
The moment his lips wrapped around her nipple, Penny jerked up from the ground, a moan escaping her lips. She was squirming on the ground, whimpering as he teased her nipples in turn, flicking and rolling one as he suckled on the other.

Then he stopped. She groaned in frustration, her eyes turning towards his as he grinned down at her with the most irresistible smile on his face. She nibbled on her lower lip as she smiled up at him.

“What happens now? Well, I’m hoping that you don’t decide to stop.” She said softly, giggling at the look upon his face.
 
"Oh I doubt that anybody would wish to stop."

He gave her a gentle kiss and then as he shifted himself, using a hand to guide the tip of his throbbing cock to her heated center and as he felt her folds taking him in, he gently slid deeper into her, feeling her body moving to accommodate his girth, he paused, drew slowly back and slid back into her, going deeper. He slowly kept up this gentle thrusting, moving ever deeper into her, his lips trailing soft kisses over her neck as he held her body close to him.
 
“Oh!” Penny gasped out after he kissed her and shifted above her, using his hand to guide his hard cock into her entrance.

A moan left her lips as he stretched her wet folds, her hips pushing upwards to meet his as he gently slid inside of her. She let out a sigh, her eyes locked on his as he paused above her, letting her get use to his girth before he slowly started to rock in and out of her body.

“John…” She whimpered, his lips trailing over her throat as he moved in her so gently, touching something in her that had never been touched before. “More please.”

She tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling his lips back to hers. She kissed him with all the passion that she felt, loving him as he made sweet love to her.
 
He kissed her in return as they moved together, it was an age-old rhythm, one that gave as much pleasure to both of them as it was meant to give. His tongue found her own as his groin met her own, his full length embedded inside of her, he stayed like that for a moment, savoring the feel of her muscles as they moved around his hard shaft, pulling, squeezing and relaxing. He resumed his slow strokes, sliding almost fully out of her before sinking back into her, her soft moans captured inside of his mouth as his tongue stroked and pushed against her own.

The kiss finally broke, giving them both chance to breathe, he loved the sounds escaping her as she met him stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust, the movement of her hips moving from side to side, increasing the pleasure as it change the angle of each thrust into her. This was way beyond lust or even passion, it was a deep connection, felt by both and now fulfilled.
 
Penny clung to John as he settled inside of her, his cock pulsing against her inner walls as she clenched around him, testing his length. She had never been with a man that took his time and made sure that she was alright. It made her love him all the more as she moaned in please as he began to move.

The kiss broke, a panting breath escaping her as she moaned and whimpered for him while she met his sure strokes. She wanted him in the worse way and as he moved his hips from side to side, she swore that she could see stars.

“John…” She whimpered, her teeth capturing her bottom lip as she moaned loudly, her hips mashing against his as she felt the first pulsing clench of her orgasm. She couldn’t speak further, her breath leaving her in a sharp gasp followed by a low moan.
 
He could feel her body clenching and releasing him, her ragged breath increased it's tempo as he met her thrusts with sure, deep thrusts of his own, making sure she felt all of him. He kissed just under her ear, her mouth close to his ear, the moans and gasps from her adding much more spice to their coupling as he slid one hand down her back to rest on her lower back, moving with her body as he kept his slow thrusting into her, using the slight leverage on her lower back to pull her even closer to him as he slid deep into her.

This was not his first time, but for him it was the first time not drunk or half drunk, he could not believe the amount of feelings he had missed out on those few times, he felt all of them now as he kept moving inside of her.
 
A loud cry issued from her lips, her entire body arching against John’s as she came. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, as her inner walls clenched around his cock. She whimpered against his ear, holding onto him for dear life.

Oh, she loved this man. She knew that now and held it deep in her heart. She could never go back to Seth now and whatever happened, she knew that John would always be a part of her life.
 
He stayed deep inside of her as her orgasm washed over her, he held her trembling form as she clung to him. He loved how her body convulsed around his throbbing shaft, he slowly started thrusting inside of her again, her muscles gripping at his shaft as he stoked that orgasmic fire burning inside of her, gone was the deep, slow thrusting, it was now faster, yet still deep, his aim to fuel her pleasure to further heights and drive her over the brink once more.

He felt that she had needed this, the intimacy, the compassion, he was quite certain that she would not mind releasing some of her pent up sexuality as would he not mind in sharing the moment with her.
 
Penny took in a shaking breath as her body hummed with delight. She was in heaven and she was surprised to feel John still thrusting into her wetness. She cooed, her fingers moving from his shoulder to stroke his face as he continue to stoke that fire burning in her belly.

Pulling his face back down to hers, she kissed him with all the passion that she felt for this wonderful man. She didn’t care that he was a killer, he cared about her and that was saying a lot from the men in her life.

“John…” It was the only word on her lips, the only thing that she could think about at that moment. A sharp whimper escaped her throat as he thrust deeper, faster until she could hear the sounds of their coupling filling the air around them.
 
He could feel her body still throbbing and spasms still coursing through her from her orgasm. He was careful not to go too fast, he just kept up the pace as fast as her body allowed and with how he judged they could both come to their own orgasms. He gently bit her in the neck, his arms pulling her even closer against him, he could feel her soft body rub over his, the hard nubs of her nipples brushing over his skin. He could feel his own orgasm starting to build up, he kept the pace he had, making sure not to rush and maybe leave her wanting from the experience.
 
Penny felt her entire body come apart the moment his teeth sank into her neck. She practically howled as he pulled her tightly, their bodies rubbing against one another as he took her with sure, deep thrusts.

Tears gathered in her eyes, falling as he made her feel so incredibly beautiful. Her nipples scraped across his chest, making her shiver with hot need as she felt his pace pick up. She whined, nuzzling against him as she felt his cock start to throb. She was there, ready to explode and she gripped him tightly to her.

“Yes.” She yelped, her head tipping backwards as she felt her pussy start to contract again, another orgasm ripping through her like wildfire on a prairie.
 
As her body convulsed once more around him, so did his own orgasm slam into him, he groaned as pleasure washed over him, he held her as close as he could as wave after wave of ecstasy found him. After what felt like almost an eternity he felt himself coming down from that incredible high, he was gasping for breath as he laid on top of her, her body still gathered close to him. He rested his face against her shoulder, feeling the last spasms and twitches slowly ran through his own body.
 
The first hot spurt against her walls had Penny moaning softly. She held him close as he lost himself in the pleasure, panting for breath as they body tried to gather themselves. She moaned as he rested his face against her shoulder, her hands tracing over his back as they basked in the delicious moments after such an intense experience.

“That was…” She sucked in a deep breath, her hands teasing through his hair. “Amazing.” That was the only word that came to her mind as a slow smile crossed her face and she slowly started to giggle in her joy.
 
Her giggle was infectious and he chuckled softly,

"That must be the understatement of the year."

He lifted his head and kissed her gently, stroking her lips with his own as he slowly lowered her back onto the bedroll, resting his arms next to her.

"You are one amazing woman Penelope, but I have told you that before."
 
His kiss was soothing and very welcome and as he pressed her back to the bedroll, she let out a satisfied sigh. Staring up at him, she smiled as he told her that she was amazing and she felt a blush cross her cheeks. What they had just done paled in comparison to the compliment that he’d just given her.

“Penny.” She said softly, watching a confused look cross his face. “I want you to call me Penny.”
 
Back
Top