Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
EbersMoll is here!!!!!!

I'm glad to see you are back!

You've been missed!!

Oh Yeah, Moll's in da house! :D

When you say 'missed', do you mean like a dear departed relative, or a head-shot two inches to the left? Just so I know.:confused:

Oh Yeah, Moll's in da house! :D

When you say 'missed', do you mean like a dear departed relative, or a head-shot two inches to the left? Just so I know.:confused:

Missed like a dear friend! Head-shot two inches to the left??? Never! I've actually got a pretty good aim, I wouldn't miss! ;)

Ok - now I'm both relieved and also a little bit scared :)

I could probably give Mad Freddy a run for his money! I'd need a some practice first, though. I'm probably a little rusty.

While I can think of a couple people on here that should be a little bit scared, you are definitely not one of them! Where would I get my haiku if you weren't around?? :D

Today is the last day of campaigning! I am thankful!!

Wait! You mean today might be the last day I get a damn phone call reminding me to go vote? Like I could freakin' forget after being "reminded" 10 times a day for the past 2 freaking weeks! :rolleyes:

Hallelujah!

Wait! You mean today might be the last day I get a damn phone call reminding me to go vote? Like I could freakin' forget after being "reminded" 10 times a day for the past 2 freaking weeks! :rolleyes:

Hallelujah!

It's awful, isn't it? Especially annoying since I've already voted. Oh well, at least I don't have to stand in a long line tomorrow. That's something to be grateful for!

I had half a bag the other night and I thought I might vomit! Just thinking about the whole bag is making me queasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back