Bi-sexual role players?

WebTraveller

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Posts
820
I'm curious, I see a lot of straight men and women requesting good quality role play but are there many bi-sexual / gay men looking to role play with other men?

If you are one post here or send a p.m. I would be interested in hearing from you.
 
I'd love to do a bi-sex role play with you. I have one that starts with me watching 2 guys stroking their cocks. My wife catches me watching, calls them over, and the fun begins........what do you think?
 
I would also like to role play with some bi curious/ gay guy. I wanna hard cock in my mouth.. Simple..
 
I'm around for a while today and would like to see if there is any interest in this. Give me a shout. If I am not logged in at the time, give me a bit and I will be back.
 
I've participated in bi sexual and gay role plays in the SRP Forum. Anyone up for starting a new one?
Jus
 
I've been very curious about experimenting with bi/gay roleplay but haven't had the right opportunity come along yet. Will be around for a bit tonight on Yahoo

bamamatt333555
 
I am still looking. I have yet to find any males who know the difference between cyber jack off sessions and role play.
 
I wanna Play

Bi Sexual guy here would love to role play too, with any of you guys PM me.
 
I'm around again today if anyone is interested.

I am always looking for female or male role play partners on Yahoo Messenger. I don't mind if the person wants to play a role of the opposite sex as long as they can pull it off convincingly. I am open for bisexual encounters.

I am hoping to find someone or multiple people who can role play and establish each others styles together so we can explore and have some fun making stories together. If you are looking for a jack off session and then to log out midway through the story, I am not interested. People who type like they are texting also should not contact me. If you can't tell the difference between their, there and they're, same thing, do not contact me.

I like the role play to be as realistic as possible and have the emotions that a normal person would have, not porn guy pizza delivery boy knocking on the door to find a woman naked and fingering herself. The build up, reluctance and hesitation is a huge part of what makes role playing exciting. I also like detail of sights, sounds and smells.

I have recently become interested in the following roles and am also open to other ideas"

Doctor / patient
Black mail sex
First time bisexual
Cheating
Age play
Fantasy, Sci Fi, Historical

Like I said, I am very open to trying out other people's ideas and finding out what they find exciting.

Let's share together and see where our minds take us.
 
I'd be interested - 29 year old bi guy here. I'm interested in playing some of the things you mentioned and I like to write things out realistically, so it sounds like we could have fun. I'm a little scatterbrained when it comes to forums so PM me and let's chat.
 
21/m Bi here I'm a big fan of sexual roleplay and am always eager to find some reliable partners especially if they live in the pacific time zones like I do, feel free to Pm me ;)
 
Back
Top