Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what you do, where you work, how much you make, there are always the yucky jobs.

This is very very true. I don't mind loading the dishwasher. I hate loading it. It boggles everyone else. I think it is because when I'm done loading it, it looks like I accomplished something, where when it is unloaded, nothing in the room has changed, the dishwasher door is still closed. lol

This is very very true. I don't mind loading the dishwasher. I hate loading it. It boggles everyone else. I think it is because when I'm done loading it, it looks like I accomplished something, where when it is unloaded, nothing in the room has changed, the dishwasher door is still closed. lol

I'm the dishwasher. How would you load me? ;)

I'm the dishwasher. How would you load me? ;)

Probably with my hands and my mouth, making sure to start at the base and slowly work my way up. The key to a good full load is coverage. You use as much space as possible, to maximize warmth and moisture. Every angle would be covered, ever vein cleansed until eventually the job would be completed and the rinse cycle started, which is almost a complete repeating action of what got you loaded in the first place. :D

Probably with my hands and my mouth, making sure to start at the base and slowly work my way up. The key to a good full load is coverage. You use as much space as possible, to maximize warmth and moisture. Every angle would be covered, ever vein cleansed until eventually the job would be completed and the rinse cycle started, which is almost a complete repeating action of what got you loaded in the first place. :D

You want me to work, or pass out? :devil:

Hello there crazy4cock - I hope you're having a good time today. :) Nice to see you pop in.

I was thinking on the lines of beer, or a bottle of tequila, but this works...LOL

Hey if you'd rather have all of that instead, that's okay too.

I work until the job is done..people HATE that I work like that

That's the way a job is supposed to be done.

Sending hellos to all. My numbers don't seem to jibe - I'm getting that I have 410 stories posted but I think it should only be 409. My Survivor Contest entry was rejected (erroneously) so we will see if it all straightens out shortly.

Going to write my (freezing cold) ass off tonight.

BrettJ in Canada

thanks for the hello, never been on this thread before, thought i'd tiptoe thru the 2 lips

Sending hellos to all. My numbers don't seem to jibe - I'm getting that I have 410 stories posted but I think it should only be 409. My Survivor Contest entry was rejected (erroneously) so we will see if it all straightens out shortly.

Going to write my (freezing cold) ass off tonight.

BrettJ in Canada

Go to the page where the contest stories are listed and see if yours was approved this time around and maybe it isn't showing up on your submission page. That's happened to me before.

Hello to you too, btw. :kiss:

I have no idea where contest stories are listed RED. Never seen that page before - and yes, several times I've had a story that was approved not show up on my profile page. Usually it fixes itself within about 12 hours to 1 day.

However, this time is still is showing up in my Submissions Page as "pending". Weird.

BrettJ in Canada

I have no idea where contest stories are listed RED. Never seen that page before - and yes, several times I've had a story that was approved not show up on my profile page. Usually it fixes itself within about 12 hours to 1 day.

However, this time is still is showing up in my Submissions Page as "pending". Weird.

BrettJ in Canada

There is a link to it on the main page of the website. But here is the link.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/contest.php/valentines-day-2013

I only see the one contest entry listed.

:devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back